Missing package with usps

eynow

Has anybody had to file a missing package request with their post office? My package has been sitting at the hub for a few days now.

Ya p.o fucks up now and then ive seen alot of weird shit had a pack show up after 3 weeks when i already gave up. If its illegal dont bother reporting it you will only syress yourself out windering if the pack was opened and reported and basically admit its yours, it will show up eventually.

Ya p.o fucks up now and then ive seen alot of weird shit had a pack show up after 3 weeks when i already gave up. If its illegal dont bother reporting it you will only syress yourself out windering if the pack was opened and reported and basically admit its yours, it will show up eventually.

This is why I plan my cycles 18 months out and order gear 12 months out. You never know.

^ this . don't fill out any paperwork for your package. you'll just be admitting to ordering illegal substances over the internet .

the rule is , never order or spend more $ then your willing to lose . its a chance we all take. but more then likely your package will show up eventually

Shit, too late for that. Just called to get a status and the lady said it hasn't moved and I should of had it by now. She said I had to make a claim so she can investigate why it's still there.

Shit, too late for that. Just called to get a status and the lady said it hasn't moved and I should of had it by now. She said I had to make a claim so she can investigate why it's still there.

Just dont do it again especially if its intl.... I fucked up and went and asked about mine it was local but still stressed me the fuck out windering if a neighbor opened it and reported me alot of shit goes through your mimd in 3 weeks especially when it said "delivered" you will get it eventually they just have to find it

Just dont do it again especially if its intl.... I fucked up and went and asked about mine it was local but still stressed me the fuck out windering if a neighbor opened it and reported me alot of shit goes through your mimd in 3 weeks especially when it said "delivered" you will get it eventually they just have to find it

Nah it was domestic shipment.

Now the tracking says undeliverable as addressed. It is being returned if appropriate information is available. What do I do now?

contact the lab . tell them its being returned and make sure they have your correct mailing address

contact the lab . tell them its being returned and make sure they have your correct mailing address

Contacted them both email and PM on here, just waiting to see what they say. I double checked and made sure I gave them the right address on my end, which I did so it has to be a mistake on their end.

I would not contact anyone... FYI, any courier company, and i'm in Canada can open any package at there discretion.

I have had two packs go missing in my life time I call usps and ask them to find it but I don't get pushy it's to risky that they locate the box and it's open

Back