mixing test and tren in vial

gareth1978

Can I put 10ml of test and 10ml of tren in a 20ml vial and draw from this when I want to inject? Will they mix sufficiently so that I'm getting an equal amount of each when I draw from this vial. This would make my next cycle a lot more convenient.

I guess I have a follow up question that's related to the above then...

For the cycle I am planning I will have to draw different gear into one syringe. This may be a problem because whenever I draw from a vial, I often get air coming through into the syringe, is there any way to stop this? It's not usually a problem when only using one type of oil in the syringe, because I just tap the syringe and blow the air out the needle... but for the purpose of measuring accurately when I am drawing from the second vial, it will be difficult to know how much oil I have drawn because I won't know how much air has come into the syringe with it.

No offense but you must be sloppy man, I always mix gear, in fact I just finished 7 weeks of tren in which I mixed it with test or eq and I never had a problem. Just pull the plunger back slowly to eliminate bubbles and make sure the tip of the needle is always in the juice and you shouldn't have a problem. I usually draw in the test or the eq first because I require more of it, sure I get bubbles, but I make sure they are out before I pull the tren in, slowly.

Iron Gladiator said:
No offense but you must be sloppy man, I always mix gear, in fact I just finished 7 weeks of tren in which I mixed it with test or eq and I never had a problem. Just pull the plunger back slowly to eliminate bubbles and make sure the tip of the needle is always in the juice and you shouldn't have a problem. I usually draw in the test or the eq first because I require more of it, sure I get bubbles, but I make sure they are out before I pull the tren in, slowly.

Exactly. just make sur eyou get all the bubbles out.

gareth1978 said:
Can I put 10ml of test and 10ml of tren in a 20ml vial and draw from this when I want to inject? Will they mix sufficiently so that I'm getting an equal amount of each when I draw from this vial. This would make my next cycle a lot more convenient.
I don't recommend that, but I do believe it may work.

If the oils are the same it should't be a problem. If they are different then I think they would seperate.

Insane_Man said:
If the oils are the same it should't be a problem. If they are different then I think they would seperate.

What do you mean by different? They're different, in as much as one is test and one is tren... they both came from the same UGL, fwiw.

as long as both of the mixture doesn't separate after vigorous shaking, I don't see why this would be a problem, regarless of the type of oil that was used for dissolving the hormones in.

If the test or tren are at really high concentrations, such as 200mg/ml test prop or 150mg/ml tren ace, then there is a good chance that the hormone might crash out of solution when you mix the two together. That all depends on the BA:BB ratios that were used to make the initial products.

thius makes 0 sense to start with. anyone who cant draw gear into a syringe properly dont need to be juicing.

but with that said. what size pin you drawing with? are you pumping air into the vial before drawing. try heating it a bit before drawing. it makes the whole affair much easier.

and the oil is the same its the hormone thats different. esp if its from the same UL lab

sceintifically speaking why cant you mix equal ammounts together? i havent ever done it but im curious. Sustanon (sust) is blended, why not say tren and test?

different densities maaan. if they are the same density you have nothing to worry about, however if they arent it wont mix 50/50 you can be pulling in more of the less/more dense compound

Back