Mk-677 is NOW IN STOCK! Get SOME!

RUI-products

Official Sponsor

^^^click above^^^

MK-677 (Ibutamoren) is an oral GHRP. MK-677 will cause a significant increase in both IGF and GH in your research subjects to an unprecedented degree. Even more amazing is that this is accomplished by administering it orally!

Go get some > Liquid MK-677 30mL 25mg/mL

RUI

Last edited:
I see this all over as a sarm why do you guys have it as a peptide?

I knew this would come up....

We have it categorized as a peptide because it is actually a peptide. In all reality it is an orally administered GHRP. I have no idea why some companies incorrectly market it as a sarm, they often do the same with gw 50516, as well. MK-677 is a peptide, not a sarm I assure you. The one difference between MK-677 and other peptides is that it comes in liquid form and does not require reconstitution. It comes ready to administer and use in your research in its liquid form.

I knew this would come up....

We have it categorized as a peptide because it is actually a peptide. In all reality it is an orally administered GHRP. I have no idea why some companies incorrectly market it as a sarm, they often do the same with gw 50516, as well. MK-677 is a peptide, not a sarm I assure you. The one difference between MK-677 and other peptides is that it comes in liquid form and does not require reconstitution. It comes ready to administer and use in your research in its liquid form.

Yeah I see companies all over marketing it as a SARM. Makes tem look pretty stupid. I sure wouldnt buy anything from a company that doesnt even know how to accurately categorize a product they sell!!
I have seen blood work posted a few places and mk677 definitely increases both HGH and IGF pretty significantly. Im really excited to try it and I am really glad you guys now carry it!

International customers: Be advised of the laws for importing products to your country. Please note that we do not advise you placing large orders, as large order do get flagged at the borders. Please review our policy on seized orders.

Back