Mk 677 sarmsearch sponsored log

Another MK log! Keep it up , so whats the clomid every 13 days for?
Ensures the rats Testosterone doesn't get to low. Working with medical professionals (to get blood tests) so we can wean him off so it doesn't tax his CNS. He is currently still recovering from benzodiazepine use. Clomid is a hell of a drug.

Ensures the rats Testosterone doesn't get to low. Working with medical professionals (to get blood tests) so we can wean him off so it doesn't tax his CNS. He is currently still recovering from benzodiazepine use. Clomid is a hell of a drug.

Very interesting, thats the first I heard of that.

Plan to dose 25mg before bed. Already lethargic from bad sleep quality so don't want to be too lethargic for meal time. I got two eat two sweet potatoes last night and wanted to eat more. Today had
6 brazil nuts
2 handful raisans
200mg ubiquinol
5000iu vit D
500mg vit C
1g fishoil
1 chipotle burrito
2 cups green tea (going back to coffee, green tea bothers my stomach and I found out tea leaves pull fluoride, aluminum and other stuff that I want to minimize my exposure to)

Today I hit legs proper. 5 minute elliptical warm up- 5 minute stair master warmup
circuit of light weight and high reps focusing on contraction on all leg machines. Bulging discs in lower back so use leg press and hack squat instead of regular squat

Time for a joint for the joints and then the ten egg special

I'm back. Hit legs a little too hard last time. Had mini seizure and had to rest. 25 mg at 11:10pm. Hit legs today.

I'm back. Hit legs a little too hard last time. Had mini seizure and had to rest. 25 mg at 11:10pm. Hit legs today.

Damn bro! Are seizures something in your medical history, or was this sudden? Don't push it too much if you need more rest!

Damn bro! Are seizures something in your medical history, or was this sudden? Don't push it too much if you need more rest!
No but I tried a little finasteride like a dumb ass. It can lower GABA and allopregnanalone in the brain which are endogenous modulators of epilepsy. Never had full grand mal seizure but plenty of myoclonic jerks

Be sure your health is in order...no need to rush back if you're not 100%. Hope all is well! Keep us posted!

I say Forget the log dude! Your health is numeral uno! Once you have that back, then you can finish!
Rest & recoup till blood results, brother!

I say Forget the log dude! Your health is numeral uno! Once you have that back, then you can finish!
Rest & recoup till blood results, brother!

Thanks. 12.5mg 8:30pm
Talked to supp shop employee today. In his opinion the capsulated mk 677 (not suspended in liquid) is more reliable dose-wise because you have a better chance of getting that dose and not more liquid because it doesn't mix evenly in the suspension. Anyone have any experience with a suspended RC vs capsulated RC?

Thanks. 12.5mg 8:30pm
Talked to supp shop employee today. In his opinion the capsulated mk 677 (not suspended in liquid) is more reliable dose-wise because you have a better chance of getting that dose and not more liquid because it doesn't mix evenly in the suspension. Anyone have any experience with a suspended RC vs capsulated RC?

Man stop taking advice from supp shop guy
Sarms in pill / capsule form are usally not even sarms and should not even be sold inthis form because its against regulations. Sarm companies sell sarms in liquid form for a reason if you're worried about a dosage issue then make sure to shake the bottle up prior to use and as for you other question to roush (who has been banned by the way )
Is tight /numb hands increase in water weight better sleep strength gains fat loss but mainly the tight hands and water weight are the main ones

Back