MMA training

e-supreme

i train MMA the workout is great but i dont have the time to hit the gym i train 5 days a week and im just way to tierd to lift weights. i want to get stronger and cut up more i was thinking of taking tren-A 100 ed and some Winstrol (winny) do you think that will be ok i train at ATT and they dont play there the workout is great its just no weight training and do i have to take test with tren cuz i was thinking of not taking any test

A)Nobody really has time or energy to lift, u make time and energy to lift
B)that stack sounds good if u dont need ur dick to ever work again.

i train at 9:30 in the am and again at 5:30 to 7:30 mon-fri i bust my ass off if you have ever trained MMA you would no you work every muscle in your body. im just not lifting its very hard to when you train at one gym so much. i just wana no can u still juice and only do MMA and is tren ok dont need some dumb ass answer sounds good if you dont want your dick to work well tell me why then i have taken plenty of tren test cycles in the past and my dick works fine. i got Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) i got bromo i got novadex i got 6 bottles of tren-A and 50 tabs of Winstrol (winny) 50mg. i just dont have any test do i need test and can i do it on a MMA workout

if uve done alot of cycles, id hope u knew what u were doin pre stick.
and like i said everyone bust there ass doing something, and if u wanna gain muscle u still make it to the damn GYM!

I hear you man, training mma and then trying to get a half decent workout after is tough on the body, especially since it has almost no time to recover from training or lifting.

If your gonna use tren its a really good idea to take test along with because the tren will quickly shut down ur natural test production and then ur running around with 0 test in you. Just add in a few shots of test to keep ur levels up while ur running the tren.

In the future u may want to consider running deca (that's what a lot of us mma'ers do), it will help rebuild collegen faster keeping your joints and ligaments feeling happy.

The point of AAS is muscular growth or strength. I don't see it being much use to to you if your not training with either of those.

BTW all your answers are clearly on the board and in the articles. For an athlete who takes his training so seriously, I would invest some more time into research before putting anything else in your body.

Easy bro...
Yes you HAVE to run some test as tren will shut you down hard and fast and if you want to stay competitive in MMa your gonna need bone mass to absorb the blows and throws dude. No test..bone density suffers...no test your dick is dead, no test your recovery from the initial rush of tren will be arduous at best..and then when the the tren is gone..your dead in the water..
As soon as you hit the tren your test will turn OFF..AND YOU LL HAVE NONE.
You need to find a long ester in my opinion..like test cyp. or sust. and maybe start it 2-3 weeks earlier than the rest as it takes that long or longer to START working. Say 3-400 mg a week. If water bugs you run an ai.
If you dont introduce some outside test in the mix your gonna feel like shit , train like shit and probly get hurt..This is my 2 cents. No test..no cycle..EVER.

thanks man so i deff need to get some test and i do try and hit the weights but it really dosent happen much but taken a cylce just on a MMA workout will work dont want to get huge just wana shred up

i train MMA the workout is great but i dont have the time to hit the gym i train 5 days a week and im just way to tierd to lift weights. i want to get stronger and cut up more i was thinking of taking tren-A 100 ed and some Winstrol (winny) do you think that will be ok i train at ATT and they dont play there the workout is great its just no weight training and do i have to take test with tren cuz i was thinking of not taking any test

The only problem I see with Tren is that its not good for endurence. I would run something like masteron!

Got this right off the profile tab...

Masteron is a powerful anabolic/androgenic steroid derived from DHT that was designed to fight certain forms of breast cancer. It is used by bodybuilders as a bulking and cutting agent, as well as an ancillary drug to combat estrogenic side effects like water-retention. Its toxicity to the liver is very low, although side effects such as acne, hair loss and prostrate enlargement are common.

Masteron is an injectable preparation containing the steroid drostanolone propionate. Drostanolone is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, most specifically 2alpha-methyldihydrotestosterone. As a result, the structure of this steroid is that of a moderate anabolic/potent androgen which does not aromatize to estrogen. Water retention and gynecomastia therefore do not come into play with this drug. Masteron may in fact exhibit anti-estrogenic activity in the body, competing with other substrates for binding to aromatase. This would reduce the conversion rate of other steroids, Masteron acting in the same way as the oral steroid Proviron.

Bodybuilders have a strong like for non-aromatizing androgens, and find Masteron very useful in a cutting phase. It is generally used for a number of weeks prior to a competition, in an effort to bring out an improved look of density and hardness to the muscles. As long as body fat percentage is low enough, Masteron should work very well. Provided everything fits as if should, the user can achieve that “ripped” look so popular to professional bodybuilding. The androgenic effect can also be crucial during this period, a time when caloric intake is drastically lowered. The user is provided added “kick” or “drive” to push through the grueling training sessions leading up to the show. Recreational users might also be interested in Masteron. Although dihydrotestosterone is not highly active in muscle tissue, the 2 alkylation present on drostanolone considerably intensifies its anabolic effect. It can therefore be used somewhat effectively as bulking agent, providing a consistent gain of high quality muscle mass. It can also be successfully combined with other steroids for an enhanced effect. Mixing drostanolone with an injectable anabolic such as Deca-Durabolin or Equipoise can prove quite useful for example, the two providing notably enhanced muscle gain without excessive water retention. For greater mass gains, a stronger androgen such as Dianabol or an injectable testosterone would do the trick. The result here can be an extreme muscle gain, with a lower level of water retention & other estrogenic side effects than if these steroids were used alone (usually in higher doses). Masteron could of course be used during cutting phases of training as well. A cycle of this drug combined with Winstrol, Primobolan or Oxandrolone should provide great muscle retention and fat loss, during a period which can be very catabolic without steroids. It is an added benefit that none of these steroids aromatize, and therefore there is no additional worry of unwanted water and fat retention.

Since the propionate ester is used with this compound, injections need to be repeated at least every 3 or 4 days in order to maintain a consistent level of hormone in the blood. The weekly dosage is in the range of 300-500mg.

Since estrogen is not an issue, side effects are generally mild with this steroid. As discussed earlier, gynecomastia, water retention, and high blood pressureare not a problem. Masteron is also not liver toxic, so there is little concern stress will be placed on this organ, even during longer cycles. The only real side effects would be from the basic androgenic properties of dihydrotestosterone. These includes oily skin, acne, body/facial hair growth, aggression and accelerated hair loss. Since this compound is already a synthetic DHT, Proscar would have no impact on the level of androgenic effects. Men with a receding hairline or those with a predisposition for baldness may therefore wish to stay away from Masteron completely, as the potent androgenic effect of this steroid can easily accelerate this condition.

I hear you man, training mma and then trying to get a half decent workout after is tough on the body, especially since it has almost no time to recover from training or lifting.

If your gonna use tren its a really good idea to take test along with because the tren will quickly shut down ur natural test production and then ur running around with 0 test in you. Just add in a few shots of test to keep ur levels up while ur running the tren.

In the future u may want to consider running deca (that's what a lot of us mma'ers do), it will help rebuild collegen faster keeping your joints and ligaments feeling happy.

Never heard of MMA's using Deca. Especialy in pro copmitition. Long esters are no good for drug test.

Dont run tren or winni as a MMA fighter...

Tren will fuck up your cardio!
I dont think masteron is a good pick either.

If I had to pick a stack for mma it would be:

If not tested...

Testosterone 250-350mg wk
Boldenone 500-600 mg a week

Some Anavar thrown into the mix...

or

If tested:
Testosterone 250-350mg wk
Anavar 50-60mg ed

(would of course need to decide on cycle lengths and exact dosages...)

Anavar has some great respiratory benefits, is good for your joints and will help your cardio and endurance.

Running to much test will mess up your cardio causing water retention and muscle cramping. I think the magic amount of test for cardio 400mg wk and under...depending on the individual...

Bro, iv been training MMA for about 3 years now and ill tell you im incredibly hard to train and lift on the same days unless you prepare your body and on top of that having the time too.

I find that i can do Thai/any type of boxing EOD alon with lifting EOD eg. Thai MWF and lifting T TH S. the only thing here is that if your serios about your thai you dont want to lift for bulking... with that said you will want to stay away from any bulking drugs...

One thing i can do is Jiu Jitsu, i can roll and lift in the same day as long as i have adequate rest between them.

Really you need to pick what is more important for you, if your training to fight you may want to hold off on any heavy juice. here something like Anavar or Winstrol possibly masteron, ( but i never would) will help you gain some muscle without killing y our endurance. TREN IS A BIG NO NO! it will kill any cardio ability over time. If you are not super worried about your MMA and just wanan get big then run whatever you want. if you have never juiced before try test at 500mg a week. il ltell you though this killed my MMA ability

Last edited:
Yup, tren would be a no no for MMA training.

I would go with as suggested above, the test and anavar.

Exaclty what I am lining up, 500mg/week of test e for 15 weeks with anavar for the last 7-8 weeks.

OK here's the deal, I've found that Tren/EQ/ Masteron/ Anavar (var) work well together for a fighter, if you just started training then you are no where near pro so you won't get tested and you don't need super long esters in your body. You can run 200 ml a week of Cyp for now and that should get you what you need to make it through roll'n,and sparring, pad work and bag work EASY ! You also want to run shorter cycles then bodybuilders 6 weeks and out dude. You can run Clen and t3 also to keep bodyfat down aid in making weight ( which in our case is a shitload more important then huge muscles)and countering the effects of Tren on cardio. CARDIO is king for us, you could be strong and pumped up and gas out and get you muscle bound ass kicked LOL.Up your protein and you may wanna try doing sets of 10x 10 for each body part as a strength and cardio builder. Make sure you run good at least 4 miles 4 days a week and 5 set of 100 yard dashs one day a week you'll see results bro. Hit the jump rope for at least 5 rounds ED. I read alot of responses here that are based on bodybuilding principles which are logical and cool but not what a fighter needs .Tren WILL work for a fighter,just needs to have a couple of intelligent compounds added ( EQ and Anavar (var) Winstrol (winny) dries your joints and you don't need that going into a fight.) Remember we as fighters are NOT bodybuilders, we are bodybreakers,THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE Train that way. These guys know their stuff about bodybuilding but we have different needs. PM me if you've got questions perhaps I can be of help.

PS Decca is just not an option for a fighter...PERIOD.Serves no purpose other than getting you suspended and fined. Remember James Toney.and Anavar (var) gas,Mosley all great fighters, all Decca victims ( Anavar (var) gas also had Winny) bad choice.

Last edited:
Supermans Daddy;2135274 You also want to run shorter cycles then bodybuilders 6 weeks and out dude. [/QUOTE said:
Test c and eq will not have any time to start working with a 6 week cycle... I think there are some holes in your logic..

Do you actually do this?

I could see anavar or testp ran 6 weeks or suspension but suggesting eq or test c...?

The point of AAS is muscular growth or strength. I don't see it being much use to to you if your not training with either of those.

BTW all your answers are clearly on the board and in the articles. For an athlete who takes his training so seriously, I would invest some more time into research before putting anything else in your body.

What he said.. Im a high level MA instructor and I could take all the shit in the world and it wont do a thing unless doing the right thing.

One good thing that was pointed out above was the fact of how different training to bodybuild and training for MMA is.

Bodybuilders use gear to add size, improve appearance etc. Whereas most MMA fighters who are intelligently using steroids are using them to aid recovery.

Extra strength is nice but the strength aspects are very different in the two. MMA is all about functional strength and endurance not so much, how much can you bench or squat.

Back