moon face and kidney problems m1t?

underrated85

ok so i started using m1t about 2-3 years ago right before it got banned. i used to weigh around 135 and now i weigh 165. i found an article online and this is what it said

"Studies show that steroids cause permanent, debilitating effects after a single dosage. With long term use, some of the more common side effects of steroids include changes in appearance, such as acne, development of a round or moon-shaped face and an increased appetite leading to eight gain. Steroids may also cause a redistribution of fat, leading to a swollen face and abdomen, but thin arms and legs. In some cases, the skin becomes more fragile, which leads to easy bruising. These take weeks to begin appearing. "

my legs and arms are really skinny but my face and stomach is fat

im stuck with the "moon face" and ive had it for a LONG time and it wont go away. also when i have to go pee i cant hold it as long as i used to be able to before i started m1t.

my problem is my stomach is fat and my face got really fat too. is there any way to beat this problem? i cant lose weight please help. thanks in advance.

Relax.....
How old are you? If you started taking that over the counter stuff while you where still "growing" it may have messed a little with the growth of your body...maybe.
I wouldn't worry to much about it, depending on how long its been since your last cycle of it. Your body may still be trying to adjust and even out your test and estrogen levels. If you are really worried go and get your blood work done and ask the doctor to check your hormone levels. And/or you could order some nolvadex even some liquid nolva from the research companies for use it as (PCT) post cycle therapy.

It sounds to me like you may have a lttle bit of extra estrogen built up from using the M1T. You will be fine just try to help get your body back in check. Again some Nolva after a cycle is always good to get your Test and Estrogen back in order. Blood levels from doc is always a sure way to know what is good and what is out of wack.

i'm same way but with 1-ad, i just finished cycle, was running it for 10 months. Gained some 40 pounds., now 320 lbs - fat thought but i was aiming for this , right now is the turning point, will jump on hydroxycut for 2-3 months and be shreded at 270 hopefully

i have been using it for about 1 year nonstop and i have been off it for about 2 years. im really concerned because i took it when i was 19 years old and i did use post cycle therapy (pct) nolvadex but before i took it i could NOT gain weight no matter how hard i tried and now i gain it so EASILY. im worried it has messed with my metabolism and i cant get my old metabolism back. thanks a lot guys for your responses

The best thing you can do is get some general bloodwork done. Just go into your doc and ask if you can have some bloodwork done as a part of a general physical to establish a "baseline" for furture checkups as you get older.

Sounds like your hormone levels never recovered, I'd follow everyones advice and get some blood tests, good example why it's not a good idea to start steroids to early...not rubbing your face in.

M1t is a real steroid. You need real PCt. It should have never been run for more that 8 weeks straight. You need to take Suma root for your liver. 2 grams a day for the next 6 months this will regenerate your liver. Standart post cycle therapy (pct) with Nolva and Clomid for 1 month may not be long enough. It is the starting point.

anyone know how much bloodwork usually costs? i dont want my parents to find out. thanks a lot guys i really appreciate your help.

and where can i get suma root? thanks

Chances are your blood work is all outta whack. Prostates probably enlarged and more then likely the reason for your pissing issues. You are over 18 kid, your parents won't find out shit because of HIPPA laws unless you decide to tell them.

Your doctor will tell you what to do. You could have several issues going on. your stuck with the gyno though unless you elect to have it surgically removed.

one last question is there any way to buy like a blood work kit or at hometest online so i wont have to go to a doctor. thanks

aProtege said:
Chances are your blood work is all outta whack. Prostates probably enlarged and more then likely the reason for your pissing issues. You are over 18 kid, your parents won't find out shit because of HIPPA laws unless you decide to tell them.

will taking saw palmetto bring my prostate back to the way it used to be?

im really sick of having to pee a milliion times throughout the day. and i dont last as long during intercourse.

Last edited:
underrated85 said:
ok so i started using m1t about 2-3 years ago right before it got banned. i used to weigh around 135 and now i weigh 165. i found an article online and this is what it said

"Studies show that steroids cause permanent, debilitating effects after a single dosage. With long term use, some of the more common side effects of steroids include changes in appearance, such as acne, development of a round or moon-shaped face and an increased appetite leading to eight gain. Steroids may also cause a redistribution of fat, leading to a swollen face and abdomen, but thin arms and legs. In some cases, the skin becomes more fragile, which leads to easy bruising. These take weeks to begin appearing. "

my legs and arms are really skinny but my face and stomach is fat

im stuck with the "moon face" and ive had it for a LONG time and it wont go away. also when i have to go pee i cant hold it as long as i used to be able to before i started m1t.

my problem is my stomach is fat and my face got really fat too. is there any way to beat this problem? i cant lose weight please help. thanks in advance.
The study you are referring to is not about ANABOLIC STEROIDS. It is about steroids such as prednisone and dexamethasone, salumedrol etc.. Moon facies and truncal obesity are signs of Cushings disease.
Your other problems regarding urination may well have been caused by M1T, I agree with the other posts and I think you should follow up with your primary doc for some lab work.

underrated85 said:
will taking saw palmetto bring my prostate back to the way it used to be?

im really sick of having to pee a milliion times throughout the day. and i dont last as long during intercourse.

I wouldn't hurt but its not going to replace a doctor.

ok this is what he told me. he said your frequent urination usually means an enlarged prostate but he doubts it cuz hes almost never seen that in anyone my age.

he said most likely theres an infection.

i didnt tell him about the gyno i got from m1t, should i have told him about that? i figured if i did he woulda automatically assumed im visiting him cuz of steroid use so i didnt wanna mention it

i gave hiim a paper with

1. electrolyte/mineral balance
2. psa
3. kidney profile
4. hepatic profile
5. cortisol assay

but it didnt seem like he even cared. he didnt write any of it down, he didnt look at it long enough to memorize it and he gave the paper back to me pretty quickly. i told him to do all 5 of those just in case and he said ok. i hope he really does run all those tests.

he took 2 vials of blood from me and a urine sample.

thanks! i hope my body gets back to normal

oh and he said this frequent urination might just be in my head cuz im thinking too hard about it and that if i reallly did have an enlarged prostate i would go to the bathroom int he middle of the night. he said since i only pee a lot when im awake i probably dont have it.
i told him my stream is weak and it dribbles towards the end and that i cnat hold it in as long as i used to be able to. he kept sayin it was in my head

omg

if u care bout your life fuckin wise up and tell him that u fucked up and tell him wut u took so u can get help already buddy .geez should i have told him... of cours!!!! it will point him into certin things to look into .. most peeps your age arent fukin with there bodys like u did so ya he gona think it not nothin like we say it might.. sry if i sound mad but fuk common

Back