more advice on tren e please?

ANGRYCRACKER

Right now running

600mg eq weekly
800mg t400 weekly
Been on for 7 weeks now going to run for 14-16 weeks but wanted to end on tren E I'm using this cycle as a bulk cycle I have used tren ace before for cut and liked it but don't know much about tren E and like to try new shit so wanted to get opinions from others own experience using it and what dose you used weekly also if I should use prami when running tren?
And yes I have pct and use hcg just Askin about tren lol..

Adding in 400mg Tren E now would do good. If you tolerated Tren Ace well then you should be fine with Enanthate. You will get varying opinions that enanthate has more sides but the next bloke will tell you it has less sides. All trial and error.

Either or will be fine and 400mg per week would be sufficient. If you ask me, I would drop the Test to something like 200mg while adding the Tren in and continue it for the 16 weeks, should help get rid of any water your holding and may find yourself having less sides from the Tren as many find this true (low test/higher tren). This is all personal preference and you may find yourself find running high test and high tren, it's a trial and error thing really.

You will be quite vascular as the end of this cycle too as it WILL jack your RBC count up (go get bloodwork on everything to see where you are at) and it is actually very similiar what I had planned to run this summer, 600mg EQ for 18 weeks throwing in 400mg of Tren from Week 8 onwards but running 200mg Test throughout (my cruise dose). I'm blasting Tren Ace 100mg EOD alongside my cruise dose for 6 weeks instead though.

Last edited:
I personally love tren-e and am currently running it at 400mg with test-e at 400mg... I was running masteron on top of
these two which really kicked some ass but I dropped the mast a couple weeks ago.

STAUNCHED427 is right - you could drop the test down to 200mg and do very well with it.

In the past I've run my tren-e at 800mg and test-e at 300-400mg with very good results and
the sides weren't really that bad other than I did see a big difference in my cardio.

But that's just me and I didn't just jump into a dose of tren that high without doing some testing first
and really should of brought the test down to 200mg with tren being that high.

Good luck - keep us posted!

Thanks guys. I'm slightly new this my 3rd cycle but why is it OK to drop my test that low I thought you're supposed to keep test either equivalent or higher than the others?

It really varies on the mix of compounds...

Test and tren are both highly androgenic and compete for the same androgen receptor
so you really want more of the dry lean and mass gains from tren over test.

Ab I see. Well let me ask you this then I still have about 6 full vials of test I wasn't aware about lowering on tren so what should I do ? Don't really want to save them want to use them..

I totally agree, drop the test dosage and save the vials for a future cycle....

You can never have too much Test in store :)

leave EQ the same. you could keep test the same it would obviously lead to better ''gains'', some people get sides from high test + mod/high tren so at this point its your call. You would still have good results removing some of the test. Prami is very individual, I don't need it under 500mg of tren . I'd say run it in case, taper up from .125mg/day to .25mg/ed and it should be way enough

Adding in 400mg Tren E now would do good. If you tolerated Tren Ace well then you should be fine with Enanthate. You will get varying opinions that enanthate has more sides but the next bloke will tell you it has less sides. All trial and error.

Either or will be fine and 400mg per week would be sufficient. If you ask me, I would drop the Test to something like 200mg while adding the Tren in and continue it for the 16 weeks, should help get rid of any water your holding and may find yourself having less sides from the Tren as many find this true (low test/higher tren). This is all personal preference and you may find yourself find running high test and high tren, it's a trial and error thing really.

You will be quite vascular as the end of this cycle too as it WILL jack your RBC count up (go get bloodwork on everything to see where you are at) and it is actually very similiar what I had planned to run this summer, 600mg EQ for 18 weeks throwing in 400mg of Tren from Week 8 onwards but running 200mg Test throughout (my cruise dose). I'm blasting Tren Ace 100mg EOD alongside my cruise dose for 6 weeks instead though.

agree with Staunch, I think you could lower the test some bro. just my 2cnts.

I think since your in your seventh week of your cycle, it wouldn't be a good idea to add stuff. Not a long ester like tren e. Finish your cycle as planned. Don't go all Willy nilly.

I think since your in your seventh week of your cycle, it wouldn't be a good idea to add stuff. Not a long ester like tren e. Finish your cycle as planned. Don't go all Willy nilly.

I overlooked the enanthate part... Acetate would be way more suitable

Right now running

600mg eq weekly
800mg t400 weekly
Been on for 7 weeks now going to run for 14-16 weeks but wanted to end on tren E I'm using this cycle as a bulk cycle I have used tren ace before for cut and liked it but don't know much about tren E and like to try new shit so wanted to get opinions from others own experience using it and what dose you used weekly also if I should use prami when running tren?
And yes I have pct and use hcg just Askin about tren lol..

Yep, to late for tren e. tren a if you still plan on running it. Told you bout your test young man ! Keep eq same and yes prami eod.

Just curious here, but are you guys running Prami here just because you're running tren (or any other 19nor), or are you actually seeing any prolactin sides or issues via bloodwork?

Unless you have bloodwork to prove it, I just don't see the need to add more shit to your body without seeing undeniable prolactin side effects...

It's wise to run prami or caber with any nor19 so you don't get prolactin related sides. I feel it's best to be proactive rather than reactive.

How is that any better than running AI's just because you're running aromatizable gear, without knowing if your E levels are high?

Back