most effective strength building aas

ILoveTren

which one helps u really get strong... i know tren is good for that but i just am curious and wanna hear some good input since i might consider using some for my next run

Tren is good, halo is supposed to be insane (I never can find any), ox, Winstrol (winny), test, dbol...there's more, lol.

In my opinion, trenbolone is the most effective for strength. I haven't used halo. I'd say anadrol would come in second but I didn't like using it since it made me feel like shit, and it comes with a lot of bloat.

im a week into halo and loving that shit. only 20mg ED. my strength was going slowly down on a decca/proviron cutting cycle and i decided to end the cycle with propionate/halo/proviron. 4 weeks. feeling great. regaining alot of strength. having used everything else already except halo, i would say the strength is coming from halo. i just feel hard and fuckin ready to go all the time.

how can you put all these over Anadrol?

My max bench has gone up 50 pounds entering my third week of drol.

True I haven't tried halo, or tren, but the fact that only one person mentioned drol is insane.

Mudge said:
Halo is that great huh? Kube are you getting any aggression from it?

i feel alot more aggressive in the sense that i always feel ready to do whatever, but i see it as a positive aspect. i feel more alert or maybe just focused when i do things. no aggression in the sense that i want to go off on someone. i get that sometimes even without cyling but i have actually felt more calm under pressure lately. maybe at a higher dose, i dunno. one thing i did notice was a vary bad headache when i started on it. i couldnt laugh too hard without feeling like a vein in my forehead was going to burst. it only lasted the first week though. i did feel like if i had to deal with the pain all the way throughout cycle i was going to be pretty pissed off.

what kind of gains have u made from halo... and what kind of sides come with it?

would test tren and halo be good to end my cycle on?

btoddw2 said:
what kind of gains have u made from halo... and what kind of sides come with it?

would test tren and halo be good to end my cycle on?

Get ready to be a phucken animal off that... Use suspension and youll be one bad ripped mofo....

Halo,Halo,Halo!!!!

Back