Most Outrageous Dosage Doses?

someone posted a cycle on here that they run 1500 of test and like 1000 mgs of deca year round, or somethine very similar to that.

Swellin said:
5250mg of test per week. Nice! lol

Looking at that..wtf good was 50mg of Winstrol (winny) EOD?

How about running slin 3xd twice a week? I understand first thing in the AM while cortisol levels are high and PWO...but what was the other time, and why not PWO ED?

Nice cycle he has there.

I bet his RBC was about 46x normal.

your comments on what good was 50 mg of Winstrol (winny) is right on along with really half the test and eq. But whatever

As for the Slin - I don't have a problem with that as i recommend it that way, so that wasn't a big suprise. The slin is Typically Humulin R which should clear about 4 hours after initial inject.

So you can Half 2 VERY HIGH CARB DAYS (750 -1250g) and run the slin from morning till night with very little overlap. Thus gaining a huge benefit from the high carbs and slin all day. I would never do slin more then 2 - 3x / week any fashion. So from experience this was the best route.

Also to answer another question it was not Dave pulombo. This guy is known in inner circles but is not famous. Well maybe in his own mind.

Swellin said:
I bet his RBC was about 46x normal.
It is interesting. The gear obviously pushes up the RBC count, but then it seems to hit a limit. I give credit to the body for keeping things under control despite the very unnatural anabolic serum levels.

While my RBC count and cholesterol are high, I've been asked while having blood drawn, "do you drink a lot of water?" because my blood seemed do thin to them. I held up the water bottle in the hand of my other arm and chuckled as I replied, "yes I do."

Okay, I'm loosing focus here. Sorry. I don't take my ADD meds before bed.

I asked why the slin was setup that way as I have never seen anyone do it like that. Since I have a couple of insulin diabetics in my family (including my father), and since I never plan to set foot on stage....I'll never touch slin again. I ran it once and failed to time my diet correctly as i was pretty foolish. As such, I gained some belly fat from it.

Please help a brother out here, as I simply don't understand why you go heavy with carbs and run slin on those days. From my very limited slin experience and from the vast amount of reading I have done, most people tend to avoid carbs for 3-4 hours post injection when using slin to avoid increasing the amount of adipose tissue.

If that was not an issue, then I can see some benefit there. If looking at it from the standpoint of a diabetic, then I can further see it, but assuming this individual is not diabetic, then I am (rather obviously) lost. lol

So please explain that for me if you don't mind, as I am sincerely interested in hearing the reasoning.

mranak said:
It is interesting. The gear obviously pushes up the RBC count, but then it seems to hit a limit. I give credit to the body for keeping things under control despite the very unnatural anabolic serum levels.

While my RBC count and cholesterol are high, I've been asked while having blood drawn, "do you drink a lot of water?" because my blood seemed do thin to them. I held up the water bottle in the hand of my other arm and chuckled as I replied, "yes I do."

Okay, I'm loosing focus here. Sorry. I don't take my ADD meds before bed.

Or he would be dead ten times over.

Swellin said:
I asked why the slin was setup that way as I have never seen anyone do it like that. Since I have a couple of insulin diabetics in my family (including my father), and since I never plan to set foot on stage....I'll never touch slin again. I ran it once and failed to time my diet correctly as i was pretty foolish. As such, I gained some belly fat from it.

Please help a brother out here, as I simply don't understand why you go heavy with carbs and run slin on those days. From my very limited slin experience and from the vast amount of reading I have done, most people tend to avoid carbs for 3-4 hours post injection when using slin to avoid increasing the amount of adipose tissue.

If that was not an issue, then I can see some benefit there. If looking at it from the standpoint of a diabetic, then I can further see it, but assuming this individual is not diabetic, then I am (rather obviously) lost. lol

So please explain that for me if you don't mind, as I am sincerely interested in hearing the reasoning.

I understand why your asking the question.

The 2 high carb days fall on large muscle groups - IE: Back and legs usually this is following a lower carb day or 2. Thus your looking to have supercompensation and fill glycogen stores past what would be typical. So as when you would use your slin it would be at 8:00 a.m. (waking) - 1:00 p.m. (Mid day) and again about 6:00 p.m. (postworkout). Leaving you with 4 hours before bed. Again this is with Humulin R

I don't know where you have read to avoid carbs 3 - 4 hours post injection??? You would go into a coma from blood sugar dropping to extremely low levels. This is why high carbs are used on these days.

Avoid Fat but not carbs

Also it is done 2x / week to avoid gaining to much adipose tissue. Your just looking to over saturate glycogen stores. And prevent becoming a diabetic by not following typical protocol and taking it after every workout.

yeah swellin u got it backwards, avoid fats not carbs/protein. Dirks protocol is actually pretty good i think rjh introduced that one to me

skarhead1 said:
yeah swellin u got it backwards, avoid fats not carbs/protein. Dirks protocol is actually pretty good i think rjh introduced that one to me

Avoid bad fats, not good fats. Good fats are a must.

DirkMoneyshot said:
Craziest cycle i've seen was from a competitor that came to me after his trainer was put behind bars (most competitors know which trainer this is).

He was taking during one 4 week period:

1500 mg Testosterone Enanthate EOD
1000 mg Equipoise / week
100 mg Fina EOD
50 mg Winstrol EOD
6 iu Growth Hormone
Insulin 2x / week (3x / day)

What was funny was i saw this and my immediate first thought was the Testosterone was a mistake and it was meant to say 1500 mg / week - So i asked and with a straight answer said no thats right.

And he wondered why he had horrible headaches all the time and high blood pressure-

fucin crazy or no fear ........geezus

i noticed dave palumbos face looks all screwed up, despite gh use i think anabolics play a role in some sort of facial change. not just bone growth but some weird face changes.

pineapple said:
I doubt that's even true. If it was 500mg/ml it would put it at 3 cc in each quad and 2.5cc around that into each delt. To me that doesnt sound believable. BP would be so high you'd bleed from your nose none stop. Some people need high doses to grow and some dont. It all depends on your genetics. But 1g of test per week compared to 5g of test I doubt the minimal benefits would outweight the sides. But I could be wrong.

You believe what you will. I know its correct for a fact. The Pro bodybuilder also is my trainer and why the hell would he lie to me, he also promotes low doses.
The other guy is fucked up and has no clue as to what he is doing.

LiftTillIDie said:
Avoid bad fats, not good fats. Good fats are a must.

I would avoid all fats on days where your using a Very high carb load with insulin being used through out the whole day. Stick to less then 30g fat on those days.

skarhead1 said:
I B retarded.

U B right.

Bast said:
You believe what you will. I know its correct for a fact. The Pro bodybuilder also is my trainer and why the hell would he lie to me, he also promotes low doses.
The other guy is fucked up and has no clue as to what he is doing.
People lie for different reasons. And yes some guys that are big dont even know shit about steroids, they just use them.

Cycle Dose FTW!

After much searching and finally calling in a favor, here is .........

"The Cycle Heard Round the World."
------------------------------
Alright so ive been slowly piece by piece putting this cycle together and its finally going to become reality. I've been on over a year so far, after this im taking a 6 month break from gear, just using IGF gh and slin

Gh 9 ius ed
Slin 20 ius ed 10/10
IGF1 90mcg ed
pgf2.. undecided yet

Now the gear...

Anadrol 200mg ed run the first 25 weeks of the cycle at 5 weeks on, 4 weeks off alongside 50-70mg dbol

1-40 test-e 2 grams every week
1-15 Deca 1 gram ew
1-30 1 gram EQ ew
1-40 1 gram tren enanthate a week
20-30 1 gram suspension every week
22-30 120mg var ed
34-40 40mg halo ed

pineapple said:
People lie for different reasons. And yes some guys that are big dont even know shit about steroids, they just use them.

He did not lie, and the guy that used 5g's a week is TINY, you seriously dont consider 180 to be big?

The guy that used 1g ED was BIG and did'nt care about sides, hardly got any and he only ran test.

The highest dose cycle I've ever witnessed firsthand was 10g total Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) / week...it varied what he took somewhat d/t the fact he would run out because his source couldn't keep the same stuff in stock. Not the smartest guy in the world. The only compound that remained constant was 5g test/week.

Swellin said:
After much searching and finally calling in a favor, here is .........

"The Cycle Heard Round the World."
------------------------------
Alright so ive been slowly piece by piece putting this cycle together and its finally going to become reality. I've been on over a year so far, after this im taking a 6 month break from gear, just using IGF gh and slin

Gh 9 ius ed
Slin 20 ius ed 10/10
IGF1 90mcg ed
pgf2.. undecided yet

Now the gear...

Anadrol 200mg ed run the first 25 weeks of the cycle at 5 weeks on, 4 weeks off alongside 50-70mg dbol

1-40 test-e 2 grams every week
1-15 Deca 1 gram ew
1-30 1 gram EQ ew
1-40 1 gram tren enanthate a week
20-30 1 gram suspension every week
22-30 120mg var ed
34-40 40mg halo ed

what the fuck? is this guy pro?

DocJ said:
The highest dose cycle I've ever witnessed firsthand was 10g total Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) / week...it varied what he took somewhat d/t the fact he would run out because his source couldn't keep the same stuff in stock. Not the smartest guy in the world. The only compound that remained constant was 5g test/week.

again, pro? or at leat massive?

Back