Most peptides don't do much!

Doctorjack

Thanks for reading this. It may save you a lot of money!

Based on my research with various peptides I have found most of the fragmented ones to be fairly useless. I have researched CJC-1295 Ipamorelin and PT-141.

The CJC does give a pituitary bleed so it is obviously doing something. However, the GH release was insufficient to produce worthwhile results. It may have perhaps made the subject a little bit more anabolic, however a few prohormones would be far better

The Ipamorelin was totally ineffective at therapeutic doses over sufficient time.

The PT-141 was definitely effective!! The only problem being the timing of it's effect!

Although I have not researched GHRP's or IGF1-R3 I would assume they might be very effective; especially IGF1-R3 as GH is really IGF-1. However, IGF-1R3 comes with a high price tag and the side effects may be the same as GH.

So that's my take from the research I've done. Hope you find this helpful!

Just to make it clear. I'm saying most peptides don't do much, but am saying PT-141 did. So in order to avoid confusion I am referring more to the GH releasing peptides or fragments. Simply saying that although I am sure they are increasing gh levels a bit in blood plasma. The release of those above is not sufficient to get excellent results.

Once again I assume IGF1-R3 and GHRP6 and GRRP2 may be a different story if sides are not an issue!

Last edited:
Thanks for reading this. It may save you a lot of money!

Based on my research with various peptides I have found most of the fragmented ones to be fairly useless. I have researched CJC-1295 Ipamorelin and PT-141.

The CJC does give a pituitary bleed so it is obviously doing something. However, the GH release was insufficient to produce worthwhile results. It may have perhaps made the subject a little bit more anabolic, however a few prohormones would be far better

The Ipamorelin was totally ineffective at therapeutic doses over sufficient time.

The PT-141 was definitely effective!! The only problem being the timing of it's effect!

Although I have not researched GHRP's or IGF1-R3 I would assume they might be very effective; especially IGF1-R3 as GH is really IGF-1. However, IGF-1R3 comes with a high price tag and the side effects may be the same as GH.

So that's my take from the research I've done. Hope you find this helpful!

Just to make it clear. I'm saying most peptides don't do much, but am saying PT-141 did. So in order to avoid confusion I am referring more to the GH releasing peptides or fragments. Simply saying that although I am sure they are increasing gh levels a bit in blood plasma. The release of those above is not sufficient to get excellent results.

Once again I assume IGF1-R3 and GHRP6 and GRRP2 may be a different story if sides are not an issue!

There are several clinical trials that prove cjc 1295 dac potential.I've read that bros use cjc 1295 dac with acetylcholinesterase inhibitors to suppress somatostatin levels, thus leading to a far greater gh release.My only concern would be receptor desentiziation (this hasnt been proven).Gh bleed has no negative effect besides possible pituary desentization/and all the gh related sides. Cjc 1295 dac saturation dose is 60mcg/kg which is around 4mg's worth of stuff giving you the benefits of real gh.

Last edited:
"Just to make it clear. I'm saying most peptides don't do much, but am saying pt-141 did"

Clear as mud and as useful as tits on a bull. 2 peptides out of your 3 according to you don't do "much" but 141 did. What did 141 do ? what isn't much, what doses, frequency, expectations yatayatayata.

"Just to make it clear. I'm saying most peptides don't do much, but am saying pt-141 did"

Clear as mud and as useful as tits on a bull. 2 peptides out of your 3 according to you don't do "much" but 141 did. What did 141 do ? what isn't much, what doses, frequency, expectations yatayatayata.

exactly!

The OP is wrong. he miss used or over expected on what a pep cycle could do. imo

I have exp with the following:
ghrp2
ghrp6
cjcj1295
cjc1293
mt2
MGF (only a bit I used)
grf
igf1lr3
igf1 Des
and I have used them various times (using MT2 and Des now) and I can tell you YOU ARE WRONG. I do believe YOU didn't get results or the results you wanted. but I know I have used these peptides MORE then one time over the years and they do in fact work and are worth the money IF you know what you are doing with them.

HGH is NOT igf1. HGH has a bunch of effect that IGF1 does not really have (eg effect fatloss is one) BUT in terms of MASS solely... yes the main effect on muscle growth from hgh is from its breakdown of hgh to IGF1 in the liver.
and I do fee IGF1 Des and LR3 are very effective compoinds. But I also feel ghrp and cjc or mod grf are AMAZING compounds.

How did you run yours? Like dose and duration?

fragmented /peg peps are most times STRONGER then the non ( or naturally found peptides) and there is plenty of research to back that. I DO agree frag HGH seems to be pretty usless though.

have experiance with LR3, IGF DES, MT2, CJC 1295, GHrP 2, can say that they all work good.. especially MT2. One vial and I went from whiteboy to Mexican. You got some bunk shit.

I agree that peptides do work....you need to run them for a long while to see the results you want...3+ months IMO....almost like running HGH

and MT2 is the bomb! makes this Irish boy get tanner than a hispanic

Back