Motocross Bitches !!

pickle bunny

The Ring Bearer
The new indoor season started and Bubba washed out his front end in a right hander and gave away the win.
Villipoto spanked em.

Does anybody else follow this?

Last edited:
I thought Stewart was gonna get it back there at the end but it seemed like his riding changed after he dumped that front wheel at lap 15 or whatever it was. What was cool was seeing him, Villapoto and Dungey all gunning for it the whole race. Villapoto just did what he needed to, keep it cool and not dump.

I never thought Xcross was that physically demanding until my cousin started racing on the circuit years ago (amateur). And I certainly didn't realize they have to do 20 laps. DAMN!!

btw, I'm not into Xcross at all, i just happened to be flipping thru channels while the wife was feeding the kid lunch and this came on. Kind of caught my attention and I ended up at the edge of my seat. lol

I thought Stewart was gonna get it back there at the end but it seemed like his riding changed after he dumped that front wheel at lap 15 or whatever it was. What was cool was seeing him, Villapoto and Dungey all gunning for it the whole race. Villapoto just did what he needed to, keep it cool and not dump.

I never thought Xcross was that physically demanding until my cousin started racing on the circuit years ago (amateur). And I certainly didn't realize they have to do 20 laps. DAMN!!

btw, I'm not into Xcross at all, i just happened to be flipping thru channels while the wife was feeding the kid lunch and this came on. Kind of caught my attention and I ended up at the edge of my seat. lol

This stuff is like opium. I have cancelled dates to watch it and dragged others to the races. Now wifey comes to the races with me and helps with the bike.

Love this stuff. Bubba (Stewert) has had so many injuries as of late that he is tentative in assult. He has skills that surpass all riders in both indoors and out doors.
He does shit on a bike that few could even think of.
When you see these guys launch 80 foot tripple jumps it is truely impressive.
When they are totally out of control and they gass it wide open and the bike straightens itself out by geometrical design
it bends the brain on how a crash in motion could be recovered.

I love this shit! It gives me wood!

At any rate ..glad you saw it.

This stuff is like opium. I have cancelled dates to watch it and dragged others to the races. Now wifey comes to the races with me and helps with the bike.

Love this stuff. Bubba (Stewert) has had so many injuries as of late that he is tentative in assult. He has skills that surpass all riders in both indoors and out doors.
He does shit on a bike that few could even think of.
When you see these guys launch 80 foot tripple jumps it is truely impressive.
When they are totally out of control and they gass it wide open and the bike straightens itself out by geometrical design
it bends the brain on how a crash in motion could be recovered.

I love this shit! It gives me wood!

At any rate ..glad you saw it.

yeah, it was very cool. i may watch it if i ever catch it again.

I think the wife and I are gonna try to go se the Nuclear Cowboyz show in a couple weeks. I gotta see a double back flip on a ATV.

This 12 years ago when I was riding green 2 strokes.
Now I'm ridin yellow 4 strokes..I am slow as shit and it just pisses me off

Last edited:
Short explanation:

For decades most MX bikes were 2 stroke.
They could generate more horsepower combined with a strong powerband or acceleration.
In the last 10 years 4 stroke motors were advanced to match the 2 strokes. The advantage was a smoother power band or delivery of power to the rear wheel without sudden or abrupt wheel spin creating a usable tractable acceleration, especially in and out of corners where many races are won.

Each brand of MX bike usually identified with a color. Kawasaki's were Green
Hondas -Red, Suzuki- yellow and Yamaha Blue. So I raced Kawasaki for about 8 years then last year switched to Suzuki- hence the yellow.

What hasen't changed is my slow degradation into older age where your body cant take the impacts and constant shaking of the race track.
So I continue to get slower with each passing year. It is wildly frustrating
and slightly depressing to watch something that you love slowly deterioate.

But then again we have to be grateful for the things that we have and the opportunites that are presented.
And be again greatful that we still have more than most people in the entire world.

So I continue to get slower with each passing year. It is wildly frustrating
and slightly depressing to watch something that you love slowly deterioate.

But then again we have to be grateful for the things that we have and the opportunites that are presented.
And be again greatful that we still have more than most people in the entire world.

man you just took a really cool thread and made it :gay: again.

j/k princess. I got it now. Green = in the closet, yellow = out of the closet. :biggthump

Now you got my attention! I'll bet she is like ridin a tornado. I'd punch her in the back of the head just to see what she would do. Prolly quief me to NY.
I likes my women with a little color tho. She is about the only white girl I fold in half.

Raise your glass Beoch !

she's a two face for sure. One time I'll find her attractive and others she looks like butthole.

plus, all women IMO should have big cans to play with.

Do you remember this P.B?

Sadly it's the only dirtbike I ever rode, one similar to the pic. Not quite as nice, duct tape held the seat together.

I think I was 8ish when I rode it..was to chicken shit to change gears..but I tried it once..got bucked off and never rode one since..

I love quadding tho..

I remember those Jimbo. I race Yamaha 360s for several years.
You bring back fond memories.
Funny how we are drawn to different things.
I have been on a quad once and felt no attraction to it yet you enjoy them.

Different strokes for different folks :elephant:

Bro, i grew up on bikes since i was like 4yo i had a 3wheeler...kickin ass too lol. After that enduro/dirtbikes streetbikes(ive only rented a couple of harleys) After 2 knee surgery's/rotator cuff theirs some thing you just have to give up. A buddy of mine was factory Yamaha/he's all fucked up. Shattered both forearms/steel plates in them... knee fucked up too. I rode his YZF 460 and it scared the shit out of me. I had that thing going like 80, in a heartbeat with PLENTY of throttle left. I remember racing when we were in the 80cc class(practicing) and this 250 landed on my buddy and broke his neck/back! I cat watch it on tv, i have to be riding myself! I finally sold my CR, like a dumbass:bash:
Oh, and Honda rules!

Ps i love me some motocross bitches

Last edited:
Bro, i grew up on bikes since i was like 4yo i had a 3wheeler...kickin ass too lol. After that enduro/dirtbikes streetbikes(ive only rented a couple of harleys) After 2 knee surgery's/rotator cuff theirs some thing you just have to give up. A buddy of mine was factory Yamaha/he's all fucked up. Shattered both forearms/steel plates in them... knee fucked up too. I rode his YZF 460 and it scared the shit out of me. I had that thing going like 80, in a heartbeat. I remember racing when we were in the 80cc class(practicing) and this 250 landed on my buddy and broke his neck/back! I cat watch it on tv, i have to be riding myself! I finally sold my CR, like a dumbass:bash:
Oh, and Honda rules!

Ps i love me some motocross bitches

Once it gets in you DNA yer pretty much screwed. The world has a better chance of curing the HIV virus than gettin me off a bike. Glad there is another dirt monger on the board.
Ridnin is opium! Air time is 2 times that.
And I have been beat down bad by a shit load of Hondas. fuckers!

Back