Motocross Bitches !!

Once it gets in you DNA yer pretty much screwed. The world has a better chance of curing the HIV virus than gettin me off a bike. Glad there is another dirt monger on the board.
Ridnin is opium! Air time is 2 times that.
And I have been beat down bad by a shit load of Hondas. fuckers!

If u ever get your cardio in tip top, i mean TIP TOP shape and shoulders primed like a boxer(stong but endurence strong) Go to a REAL surf spot, and catch a 5-8' wave! Thats the same high brother... trust me the first time i hit a set of triples, or a big set of doubles i was done! Youll thank me later

If I were to get a bike in the future..like summerish, what would you guys recomend?

Strictly for just playing around when I'm in the bush type thing..nothing extreme.

If u ever get your cardio in tip top, i mean TIP TOP shape and shoulders primed like a boxer(stong but endurence strong) Go to a REAL surf spot, and catch a 5-8' wave! Thats the same high brother... trust me the first time i hit a set of triples, or a big set of doubles i was done! Youll thank me later

I can relate to the h2o thing. Closest ocean is 3 hrs away but we have smokin white water here.
I owns me some whitewater. I took the same boat in the ocean to try and do what you do and got my ass thumped hard.
Are you west coast?

Dean4-26-2008004.jpg

Last edited:
If I were to get a bike in the future..like summerish, what would you guys recomend?

Strictly for just playing around when I'm in the bush type thing..nothing extreme.

4 stroke for sure. Reliable.
The sky is the limit. I do not know your riding style or experience to offer good advice.

Honda first of all, cause you'll never have to fucking work on it period. If i need a lawn mower/genarator etc and honda makes one... thats what the fuck im buying. Get a 4 stroke enduro... U can get around town, reliable and can navagate/all around bike. threw the woods/sand/mud or a stretch of highway brother-man maybe a ktm, never owned one though

Honda first of all, cause you'll never have to fucking work on it period. If i need a lawn mower/genarator etc and honda makes one... thats what the fuck im buying. Get a 4 stroke enduro... U can get around town, reliable and can navagate/all around bike. threw the woods/sand/mud or a stretch of highway brother-man maybe a ktm, never owned one though

This is good advice. Many more Honda stores available. Suzuki's are very expensive. They make all their own parts so they are not interchangable to other bikes..... pain in the ass. Ktms are more expensive than that but wicked fast.
Honda enduro would do it!

4 stroke for sure. Reliable.
The sky is the limit. I do not know your riding style or experience to offer good advice.

I'm green/no experience at all. But I'm thinking about getting one.

I won't be taking big jumps and racing.
My riding style would be safe...till I found my style.

Cool, A friend of mine bought a Ktm a couple years ago, it was cross between hwy/offroad...whatever that means.

I don't want to be riding on pavement.

Oh, he can ride!...... still a biooootch lol

James Stewert is the rider to watch.
He'd pound a 4 in pipe through a three inch hole if he could.
I have never seen anyone try so many bizarre passes and pull it off.
Out of and I mean fully out of controll and still pulls it off.
But NO One crashes harder than Stewart.

Somethin aint right with that boy!

This is good advice. Many more Honda stores available. Suzuki's are very expensive. They make all their own parts so they are not interchangable to other bikes..... pain in the ass. Ktms are more expensive than that but wicked fast.
Honda enduro would do it!

Kawasaki lol..man, my first dirtbike.i had a kx 80(used) that thing was the biggest peice of shit/. back then green was the only color i saw!! anyways fast foward untill 2 years a go.. I was wearing a factory kawasaki t shirt(free from a buddys shop) in hawaii and the two japanese girls were making fun of me lol... finally, i was like wtf what the hell u girls saying?... in their broken ass english they explained
kawasaki = junk/piece of shit back home... they were on the level

Cool, A friend of mine bought a Ktm a couple years ago, it was cross between hwy/offroad...whatever that means.

I don't want to be riding on pavement.

That means enduro.. Does he have to work on it/ride it much? what all specifically u want to do w this bike?

That means enduro.. Does he have to work on it/ride it much? what all specifically u want to do w this bike?

He was fat..like 350 pounds plus..I don't think he road it more than twice.

I want to put it in the back of my pick-up..and unload it and ride on dirt/hills yada yada...till I'm comfy with expanding my skill with it. Seems like a pain in the ass..maybe I will just stick with quads.

I want to put it in the back of my pick-up..and unload it and ride on dirt/hills yada yada...till I'm comfy with expanding my skill with it. Seems like a pain in the ass..maybe I will just stick with quads.

You will out grow a 100 in 6 months.
Get a 250. That will serve you well for years

Oh, damn...So u are brand new to bikes? No worries son.... The above would be good. Thats all u need my man(dont worry about ego's). Find a "deal" on something like the above. The is the perfect starter. Ive taught prob 50 people how to ride growing up. Honda still at the top of my choices. 2 stroke is more powerfull/revs faster/just for racing/less reliable.. so if you dont know what your doing itll dump u on your ass. Stay off crouch rockets/bullet bikes = the hardest thing to ride. Take that scooter out where there's not shit around and do work... wear a helmet/boots/gloves.. maybe even long sleeve shirt/elbow pads. My dad threw me on an 80, when i was a little bitty shit and said go! lol Sooner or later.... youll be able to ride everything/anything! Riding is common since and balls..... once u get over being scared, you'll be throwing that thing aroung like it your bitch

Oh, damn...So u are brand new to bikes? No worries son.... The above would be good. Thats all u need my man(dont worry about ego's). Find a "deal" on something like the above. The is the perfect starter. Ive taught prob 50 people how to ride growing up. Honda still at the top of my choices. 2 stroke is more powerfull/revs faster/just for racing/less reliable.. so if you dont know what your doing itll dump u on your ass. Stay off crouch rockets/bullet bikes = the hardest thing to ride. Take that scooter out where there's not shit around and do work... wear a helmet/boots/gloves.. maybe even long sleeve shirt/elbow pads. My dad threw me on an 80, when i was a little bitty shit and said go! lol Sooner or later.... youll be able to ride everything/anything! Riding is common since and balls..... once u get over being scared, you'll be throwing that thing aroung like it your bitch

Cool thanks!..Your saying go with a 250 like P.B mentioned? I just looked at one..they seem fn huge. I guess I'd eventually get used to it...

I really enjoy quading, just thinking about giving it a go with 2 wheels.

Back