Motocross Bitches !!

Cool thanks!..Your saying go with a 250 like P.B mentioned? I just looked at one..they seem fn huge. I guess I'd eventually get used to it...

I really enjoy quading, just thinking about giving it a go with 2 wheels.

keep the quad.. 250 is powerfull. If u can get players price on one go for it/the 100 to put around on for a while..then upgrade/its up to you... not really a starter bik But since u rode a quad. Just easy on the throttle/ and remeber back brake! Im amazed when people panic, and forget JUST to hit the brake. Thats all they have to do to stop. Leave the front brake alone.... dont use it, period

Here you go...

Ohhh baby
Check out those fine graphics, fresh bittin knobby tires, sweet shiney radiator shrouds, Choice rims, perk fine chain guide,
Tricked out levers and grips. Sleek seat cover tapering to a sheik aponurosal attachment, Fine ass crank covers, high gloss disk brakes .....

I think I just bust a chubby

i did a few classic ama races on my yz490 that were pretty local for me. The ol 490 was a beast to try and hold in the turns. Now i mostly stay on the quad, love my trx700xx

490 are like riding a tornado. Big hard hittin motor.
You are a braver man than me. I raced 500s for 8 years but they were actually more tame than the 490s.

I'll bet you saw God more than once riding that beast.

490 are like riding a tornado. Big hard hittin motor.
You are a braver man than me. I raced 500s for 8 years but they were actually more tame than the 490s.

I'll bet you saw God more than once riding that beast.

You are not bullshitting brah!! Like i stated earlier in here, i rode a fully tricked out YZF460.. I swear that thing would do 100mph! We were at my buddys shop, and thats where it sat. I smiled and jumped on it and told him i was gonna take a spin on it(this guy had a race in hours and JUST had it tuened for his next race) He was like maannnnnn IDK... I told him to chill out, and id be back in a few..
took off on that fkn beast, and it stood straight up every gear w my 185 pound ass on it!! it was late at night/didnt want a dog/car pulling out in front of me so only gave it 3/4 throttle. Long story short, it made my dick hard! lol

....Damn, thinking bout racing again/oh wait cant afford it:confused:

Last edited:
You are not bullshitting brah!! Like i stated earlier in here, i rode a fully tricked out YZF460.. I swear that thing would do 100mph! We were at my buddys shop, and thats where it sat. I smiled and jumped on it and told him i was gonna take a spin on it(this guy had a race in hours and JUST had it tuened for his next race) He was like maannnnnn IDK... I told him to chill out, and id be back in a few..
took off on that fkn beast, and it stood straight up every gear w my 185 pound ass on it!! it was late at night/didnt want a dog/car pulling out in front of me so only gave it 3/4 throttle. Long story short, it made my dick hard! lol

....Damn, thinking bout racing again/oh wait cant afford it:confused:

They are twitchy things in the handeling
department too. Back end dancin side to side on braking bumps. Get you into a world of hurt!
Crazy ass power. They would wheelie while sliding sideways usually against your will.
Need a ridlen after ridin those things.

yeah i like riding the ol beast...i got new tires to go on it but dont know if i want them on there. Bikes going to be hell with traction

Back