Moving from anavar to winstrol??

Lisame24

Hi,
I'm looking for a little advice. I've just finished a 5 week cycle of anavar which I was doing 10mg a day for a couple of weeks and then 20mg a day. I got results but not as much as I'd have liked. I have 2 options, either up the dosage which I don't want to do as am worried about the sides on a higher dosage or trying something else. Some people say Winnie is stronger but some say anavar is better, is this worth trying? Someone also suggested OT but said it would prob make me more bulky than the look I'm after. I feel quite solid now, train hard, lift heavy and eat clean. I do cycle clen with this too. Any suggestions welcome. I like the lean but defined look which I guess I am but want more definition. I've heard about primo too but someone suggested it was weaker than var?? Help please??

There is a 3rd option, fix your diet. Some female pros don't go over 15mg, while you dong 20. Honestly 20 for a female is too much. 100% sure its your diet or fake Var.

what i dont get is how the fuck can you be worried about the sides when you're willingly putting drugs into your body... its like "oh ima take this much but dont want to take more because the sides might be stronger"...

what i dont get is how the fuck can you be worried about the sides when you're willingly putting drugs into your body... its like "oh ima take this much but dont want to take more because the sides might be stronger"...

Thanks for the arsey reply I'm Dennis, love attitudes like that when you're simply asking for help!! Everyone else. My diet is clean, I have 50-100g of carbs a day (I cycle them), I have 120-150g protein, low fats. The var is defo real, I know 100% as the person who got it would never get me fake stuff and his person would never mug him off with fake. He is also surprised that I didn't see more results? What do you think? I know winni sides can be harsher but better results do you reckon?

Winstrol is superior for strength. Either compound would need a body fat of no higher than 26% to be visually appreciable.

Anavar has a 9 hour half life so hopefully you were splitting up your daily dosage into two. That means to take half your dosage in the morning and then the other half, roughly 9 hours later everyday. Most females take 5-10mgs of Var daily as a safe but effective dosage. If you take 15mgs/day that's when sides could possibly start and 20mgs is the MAX. A normal cycle is 6-8 weeks and you would take that same amount of time off before you would cycle again. Sounds like you possibly had fake Var. There are many fake products out there so you should do your research and only use a trustworthy lab. What lab did you use? Here's a link that explains what Var actually does for you, so you don't have any misconceptions about its benefits and results... http://www.steroidology.com/forum/women-s-general-discussion-forum/33237-anavar-defined.html

Thanks austinite. I weigh 58kg, I'm 5'6 and my BF is 14%. What would you recommend? Is it possible that var (even tho its genuine) may just not produce great results for some people even if they've got everything else right?

Thanks austinite. I weigh 58kg, I'm 5'6 and my BF is 14%. What would you recommend? Is it possible that var (even tho its genuine) may just not produce great results for some people even if they've got everything else right?

14% is stage ready. Good job.

Absolutely it's possible that you do not respond well to Anavar. Give Winstrol a try. Although toxicity at female doses is not a huge concern, you should still use NAC at 300mg minimum daily.

Thanks, I definitely don't look competition ready, I feel quite hard but don't look hard enough or ripped enough, how do you upload a pic so you can see what I mean? What's a good winstrol dose and cycle? Guessing I have to leave it some time between the var to get started? Worried about that as don't want to lose muscle

Thanks, I definitely don't look competition ready, I feel quite hard but don't look hard enough or ripped enough, how do you upload a pic so you can see what I mean? What's a good winstrol dose and cycle? Guessing I have to leave it some time between the var to get started? Worried about that as don't want to lose muscle

hmm. How did you measure your body fat?

Back