Moving towrd 315

youll get it my man, i got it a while ago and then iwas out of the gym for nearly a year...doing pullinbigs routine and i was 275 for 6 last night easy..should have went heavier..im not focusing on my max anymore...want to work up to that 315 for reps!

good luck to you, you will deffinatly get it as long as you try. eat big and train big

beach

Deep South Chris said:
youll get it my man, i got it a while ago and then iwas out of the gym for nearly a year...doing pullinbigs routine and i was 275 for 6 last night easy..should have went heavier..im not focusing on my max anymore...want to work up to that 315 for reps!

good luck to you, you will deffinatly get it as long as you try. eat big and train big

beach

Yeah I want to hit 315 x 5 reps. But 315 x 1 look great with the 3 plates

Mulligan said:
Yeah I want to hit 315 x 5 reps. But 315 x 1 look great with the 3 plates

i feel you on that man..just something about seeing 3 plates loaded per side...makes you smile! i could only hope for 4 per side one day!!!!

-beach

Deep South Chris said:
i feel you on that man..just something about seeing 3 plates loaded per side...makes you smile! i could only hope for 4 per side one day!!!!

-beach

I know 4 plates is insane. There is a guy that weighs about 215 that can get for plates. He is stalky but strong as hell. He is about 5' 4"

paused benching for you then. either on the bench or in the rack off the pins. id add in some floor presses as well paused. if you weak off the bottom the boards preses aint gonna help much cept for maybe a paused 1 or 2 board. plus missing lifts at the bottom means you can incorporate more leg drive to get ya thru the sticking point.

pullinbig said:
paused benching for you then. either on the bench or in the rack off the pins. id add in some floor presses as well paused. if you weak off the bottom the boards preses aint gonna help much cept for maybe a paused 1 or 2 board. plus missing lifts at the bottom means you can incorporate more leg drive to get ya thru the sticking point.

I will try what you say, THanks.

Okay moved up today PR 270 x 2.5 , 315 will be here soon.

Okay i working out at home gym yest, but did not feel right. I prob could have got more weight today but was a little tired from yest. So i did chest 2 days in row.

Last edited:
if that girl in the avatar told you to do 315 right now and that she would sleep with you I put money on it you got 315lbs right now this instant...

jocktheglide said:
if that girl in the avatar told you to do 315 right now and that she would sleep with you I put money on it you got 315lbs right now this instant...

I bet I would too.

I will go for 270 x 3 & 275 x 3 for worksets tomm. May try 285 x 1. I feel alot stronger plus seeing guys at the gym with 3 plates motivates the hell out of me.

Okay I got 270 x 3 / then 275 for 2. Im moiving up it looks like 5lbs a week. I know most of the guys here on the board lift 405 on up but I just want to get to 315 x 5.

Back