Mulitple Orders

MrCynical

Do you guys think that ordering small orders every two weeks would draw attention?

I know ordering ten vials in one order is not smart.

so what abot 5 vials every other two weeks?

If you order any gear expect the chances of getting caught. One to ten vials doesn't matter. Going to face the same crimes. I ordered 10 vials before but they sent them out in multiple packages.

Iv ordered 300ml before and it all came,

Simple as I got sick of paying prices of 40quid for 10ml of test.

Pay around 15quid for 10ml now.

i placed an order for well over ten and no problem. place smaller orders had problems.
its a roll of the dice my last 3 have been snagged. you win some loose some.
the game we play.

Do you guys think that ordering small orders every two weeks would draw attention?

I know ordering ten vials in one order is not smart.

so what abot 5 vials every other two weeks?

I think small more frequent orders are silly.IMO you increase your risk because of the volume of packages.Another thing to think about is you'll always be concerned about a seizure or wondering if you took it up the ass until you have product in hand.

The ultimate low risk way to source is buy powders and homebrew.I can get everything I need for 2 yrs worth of cruising and blasting for peanuts.I think a single delivery once a year is very safe........

I think small more frequent orders are silly.IMO you increase your risk because of the volume of packages.Another thing to think about is you'll always be concerned about a seizure or wondering if you took it up the ass until you have product in hand.

The ultimate low risk way to source is buy powders and homebrew.I can get everything I need for 2 yrs worth of cruising and blasting for peanuts.I think a single delivery once a year is very safe........

I have the slightest idea on how to homebrew, neither do i have a desire to start it lol, i'm no scientist.

high volume is increasing the risk i agree, hmm idk maybe set up diff adresses

I have the slightest idea on how to homebrew, neither do i have a desire to start it lol, i'm no scientist.
I personally think any adult that can read and has a minimum of a 8th grade education can homebrew.It's shocking how easy it is to do.

If you can make a pancake you're skilled enough to brew.Step by step instructions are easy to find online.

I would say more gear less often as well. Each time you have something sent over you run the risk of it getting snagged. Also, many of the top international suppliers send "larger" orders from multiple countries on different continents. I have never had anything seized, thank god, and when I do order finished product, I order enough to make it worth while.

I would say more gear less often as well. Each time you have something sent over you run the risk of it getting snagged. Also, many of the top international suppliers send "larger" orders from multiple countries on different continents. I have never had anything seized, thank god, and when I do order finished product, I order enough to make it worth while.

how ab domestic sources? would the same apply?

I havent ordered international since I ordered some papervar from redicat lol

domestic is the way to go, western union your dollahs to eastern europe, five days later, you got your stuff

Quoted for truth.

I want to reiderate what C said. I was in your boat about 5 months ago. I had NO, I mean NOO interest in homebrew. Im a contstruction worker for god sakes. I dont have what it takes to make AAS. Then after a few PMs with dTone I realized how rediculously easy it is to make. I fuck up pancakes more then AAS. I would say if you can boil eggs, you can homebrew. Again, I know you said you have no interest but I figures I would share my experience. I think once you read about the simple proccess of brewing most AAS and do it one or two times you will be hooked. Good luck getting your gear brother.

All good points...
I have no inclinination to homebrew..I have no spot..my 4 yr old and my girl s 14 yr old would surely wreck it..
Large order s mean possible larger losses and possible intent to distribute ideation s by law enforcement..brutal.
Small order s increase your risk for seizure by sheer weight of numbers...
1 seizure in my life..from Thailand for a non steroid product..signed a letter and let them keep the 30 soma vs go to Miami and fight for it.

I think testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is the way to go if you can afford it.. made in us, pharm grade,
no question whether it is dosed right or sterile, overnight delivery with RX.

Hi

i sure am. LOL i've played the game long enough and i havn't even broken even. it domestic for me. the EU prices are great but the wait sucks. and when it dont come in that sucks real bad

Your domestics got seized? never had that problem but I have received a couple love letters on international, thats why I will never go that way again.

Back