Muscle Sorness

lmfao... guys are fucked!
I'll just grow a set of balls and deal with the pain... Just wanted to recover a little quicker.

Misread that. Good luck pickle up a random dude with strong hands!

Mix quoted too. I'm on a roll with the mistakes right now

LMFAO... PICKLE up a random dude eh...
Picking up is the easy part... One with strong hands... well... I guess I would just have to find the swollest motherfucker in the spot, and bend over...
Then I'll see if he'll offer his services free of charge... It'd be a win/win situation... Given that he is down.

No, that's for 8's 9's and 10's. I hang out with 4s and 5s, less competition and they buy their own drinks haha. No jk I'm married as of 5 months ago now no more bar flies and great times for me

LMFAO...
OH my god! Funny because we're talking about this at work..

But congrats on the marriage... Just don't let the wife see this... Unless she has a sense of humor then... By all means.

But thanks for the so called tips... boys! Greatly appreciated ;)

Picking up is the easy part... One with strong hands... well... I guess I would just have to find the swollest motherfucker in the spot, and bend over...
Then I'll see if he'll offer his services free of charge... It'd be a win/win situation... Given that he is down.
Now that's what's up...

this is the second time today i wished that i lived in canada...lol

Check backpage.com for your city. You can get a hot ass chick to give you a killer body rub for cheap

Lol, you do backpage? So you get massages with happy endings then right? Man that may be worth it the price is right....
Man this is off topic.
About the soreness, or lactic acid build up, theres not much I've found that can be done. The best defense is staying very hydrated before and while working out.
Also a little sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is alkaline, which is thought to help neutralize the lactic acid. This however can only help if you do it before lifting, not after you've already become sore. Or you can just "man up" and deal with it :p

Lol, you do backpage? So you get massages with happy endings then right? Man that may be worth it the price is right....
Man this is off topic.
About the soreness, or lactic acid build up, theres not much I've found that can be done. The best defense is staying very hydrated before and while working out.
Also a little sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is alkaline, which is thought to help neutralize the lactic acid. This however can only help if you do it before lifting, not after you've already become sore. Or you can just "man up" and deal with it :p

Happy ending...yup!

LOL, awesome replies so far. I've found ibuprofen BEFORE a heavy workout can help tremendously. It wouldn't hurt to take one now to help reduce the inflammation, which will speed up recovery and reduce pain. Picking up a swole bro to rub you down is a great suggestion too, but I think I'll leave it at that as I'm under the influence of androgens and might get in trouble if I say more. ;)

My .02c :)

This chick doesn't have time to, "soak in a bath"...
And how the hell am I going to massage my back?

I like a hot bath with salts but, like I said, there isn't enough time for me to do so... At the end of the day, I literally take a five minute shower, make my tea, and lights out by midnight.

I give great massages :)

Back