my 12 week change

Ongeau

Bababouie! Artie Rules
sorry got to many comments, time to protect one's self.

Last edited:
Today's Pic.
Sorry front shot got deleted

still no wheels...

Last edited:
looking good bro, especially after such a long layoff....
I think you look bigger in person too

Thanks I still have lots of work to get back to the 186lbs I used to be! but from the week 2 shots I think you can see that i was lean so putting on weight is really hard for me....

needsize said:
looking good bro, especially after such a long layoff....
I think you look bigger in person too

I know the pics make me look funny for some reason. won't capture my right delts, I think the right light escapes me!

thanks BTW

How old are you bro??? Lookin good. Great progression so far on getting back to where you were. What program are you running?

JayC said:
How old are you bro??? Lookin good. Great progression so far on getting back to where you were. What program are you running?

I'm 34, and getting younger by the workout lol

eating like a horse 3500Cal + a day 7 meals not always clean, today I needed a couple big macs,

I'm off cycle right now.
gonna start another one next month. and by the June or July maybe I'll be back where I was.

ManOfMuscle said:
Yeah, at 5'3 I thought 167 would be a lot bigger.

I know the pics are screwy, I ran into Needsize this morn, and he agrees I'm alot thicker than the pics make me look.

Alpha Blood said:
5'3 186 is huge for that height, how lean were u at that weight?

I was alot thicker then and 27 years old, I'm always lean but you could tell I was holding water, I wish I had pics but I'm certain to be back there in whithin a year or so, and I'll definitely have pics.

Hellava a job bro... Looking nice!!! Keep up the training and packing on the weight bro... Great base to start with...

Thanks JMEALS and DirtyD, I'm going to try and get some pics that are more representative of what I look like, In the mean time, Thanks

Last edited:
Stats I forgot the stats.
32" at the shoulders.
105lbs, very lean
11 years old
thougth about competting when he was younger but hip disp. cut him from the pack.
believes he's the biggest dog in the neighbourhood, and doesn't care what those 2 120lb Rottweilers say.

I guess this could be for me or the dog :flipoffha

Dog looks like he,s saying "are you almost done with the pictures so someone can feed my ass" lol
5,3 186 is a stocky mofo..

Back