My 12 week Test E cycle 600mg a week!

Mike been reading ur posts, you sound depressed and aggravated. Thats some sides you gonna have to control mentally. Ur pics look good and I can tell u doing everything on a respectable level. I have gone through what ur dealing with, and with me it was my body tellin me its adjustin to gettin back to normal. Hang tight bro u gonna be fine..

Im sick of this shit! my dick will not get up my lady left me im 7 pounds below were i was when i started this Cycle, my PCT sucks balls. And GP gear is the fucking worst thats the biggiest waist of $800 in my whole life i have nothing to show for my cycle except a broke dick and empty pockets! what else can i do guys???

Go train ur ass off, and I mean fucking train like theres no tomorrow!!!! It will do you some good right now. Consider this a learning experience. Quit thinking negative and be thankful ur not fuckin paralyzed or just been diagnosed with cancer! Seriously go throw some IRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D- has some good sdvice - go lift like a mofo! If i were you I'd order some new Clomid & nolva from a different source so you can be sure that is not underdosed. - You might want to get a blood test too. Keep the faith, bro!

dude mikey u were on test e and tren e of course ur body is gonna feel like shit, is kinda like ur body is goin through withdrawals cuz its not gettin a large amount of test in the system anymore so relax its normal for u to feel like shit

I really think my PCT is no good, i lost all 21lbs of what i gained!

I have a grand and want to run another cycle but dont know what to run! im thinking tren a winni and test p

just save ur money mikey and dont post how much u r willing to spend on a cycle cuz ur gonna have a whole bunch of scamers comin out of nowhere pming u

thanks for looking out but im really thinking about cycleing again im just not sure what! what i can afford is Tren A, Sustanon 250, Letrozole, Clomid and HCG i wish i could throw in some winni but dont have enough! or this is my other idea!

or

Deca, Sustanon,Letrozole, Clomid and HCG. again i cant aford winni!!!

anyone have any idea or advice?

If I were u I would run a 12 week cycle of Tren-e, Sustanon, and whatever u run for pct.

Man I'f i were you, I'd buy some whey, creatine, BCAA's and let your poor nuts recover!!!!! They need a little vacation dude - you're Buff as hell for 20 - take it easy - you may want tohave kids later, you don't want to damage the family jewels at this point. Go natty for a while!

Plan your next cycle for next summer or fall at the earliest!

thanks for looking out but im really thinking about cycleing again im just not sure what! what i can afford is Tren A, Sustanon 250, Letrozole, Clomid and HCG i wish i could throw in some winni but dont have enough! or this is my other idea!

or

Deca, Sustanon,Letrozole, Clomid and HCG. again i cant aford winni!!!

anyone have any idea or advice?

what happen to the winni from this cycle

Im sort on cash thats why there is no winni!!! and man i lost so much size when i came off my pct was bunk! im now 8lbs below were i started i gained 21lbs on the cycle lost all of that plus 8!!! thats why i want to run again to atleast get back to were i was! whats some good Pct stuff to take and what brand is it? i ran all GP my last cycle and was not happy with the results

Back