My 12 week Test E cycle 600mg a week!

ya i should of kept it! i can buy more of the pill, but i wanted the inject. and i was going to go with prop, but desided i wanted HG grade so i was going to go with organon sust 250. but if u think i should go with something else ill consider!

what is nnp? and have u heard of BM Pharmaceuticals., India

npp is a short acting deca so its like the test prop verison of deca

Oh so its Nandrolone Phenylpropionate i didnt no the term! so u think i should go with that instead of Tren A?? the reason im so stuck on Tren is because i can make 100ml for $256. thats why but im still undesided!

Stay strong brother. I think reading this just motivated me to go lift harder and pig out more. You sometimes feel like gear might not be real. Then the cycle ends and reality smacks you in the face. I've had doubts on the gp but from my own changes as well as yours it seems like it's not the gear. As I got a little older and ran a bunch of cycles I've realized a cycle isn't only getting big and feeling good. Unfortunately losing some gains, mental anguish and emotional control when you're down & out is part of the cycle as well. Stay up kid

newbee

go dead slow... i normaly do 1 line on the syringe count to 3 slowy push another line.. it's a pain in the ass but never spill a drop, and dont overload the site
can i just do pills or do i have to go with inj to do the job.im in IRAQ for a year and needles may be a problem for me.

Pct is going good i have another week of it! im already planing my next cycle let me know what u think!!!

Tren A, Test P, Winni, D bol or Anadrol...

not sure what i should go with, D bol or Anadrol im doing a bulking cycle and im not really wanting to put on alot of fat and water weight! so what should i run???

Pct is going good i have another week of it! im already planing my next cycle let me know what u think!!!

Tren A, Test P, Winni, D bol or Anadrol...

not sure what i should go with, D bol or Anadrol im doing a bulking cycle and im not really wanting to put on alot of fat and water weight! so what should i run???

Bro - you are going to lean down even more with the tren - i thought you wanted bulk? Did you get any blood work done? Please tell me ytou will do so before your next cycle - you are damn young to be messin with your hormones, etc. peace dude

So the tren will not bulk me up? i thought it would lean me up but at the same time add lean muscle! and yes i will have blood work done..

i would say just stick to test and maybe d-bol for a quick kick start. when ever i tend to use Anadrols it seems so hard to put on the weight back that you lose from the water! and that seems to be exactly what you dont want after whats happened.
Goood luck

So the tren will not bulk me up? i thought it would lean me up but at the same time add lean muscle! and yes i will have blood work done..

Yeah I think you will end up leaner but prolly the same weight or a few pounds less and you are already so lean. Take care of your bod, bro! and your psyche- it's all one package. Peace o brolic dude!

Ok i have a few more days left of my pct!

ok so this is my next cycle! Deca 250 sustinon 400 and d bol.

ill be running 500mg of deca a week 800mg of Sust a week and 420mg of D bol a week along with 420mg of Winni for 12 weeks....

ill take any advice!

Last edited:
I think you might of made a mistake posting how much Dbol and Winstrol (winny) you plan on taking. If you were to take 420mg of Dbol and 420mg of Winstrol (winny) every week that would be 60mg of each everyday (both of those orals are hard on the liver, so taking two 17a's is not advisable)). Most people will advise not exceeding anything over 50mg per-day and most will say 40mg is more than enough. I think your cycle minus the Dbol and Winstrol (winny) sounds pretty good. If you were to run that entire cycle you posted, that would cost a shitload of money bro lol

Ya everything has been bought i spent arounf $1,100on everything and i will have 80cc of deca and 100cc of sust.

you u think i should run 40mg ed instead of 60? my last cycle i can 50mg of winni and didnt fill like it was doing anything besides mess up my joints!

Ya everything has been bought i spent arounf $1,100on everything and i will have 80cc of deca and 100cc of sust.

you u think i should run 40mg ed instead of 60? my last cycle i can 50mg of winni and didnt fill like it was doing anything besides mess up my joints!

Lol yeah so why would you want to run more? IMO start the Dbol at 30mg, and if you want more effects/aren't noticing up it to 40mg. Nothing wrong with starting it a little lower and bringing it up later if you want. I assume the only reason your really even taking the Winstrol (winny) is to help counteract water weight from the Dbol?

Back