My 2nd run with IGF-DES!

i wouldnt keep it that long....i was just saying it for conversation sake.

im only getting 1mg from a buddy who cant use AAS/peptides for 11 more months. he is injuried.

i dont trust what he says about aas, he does things his way, i do them mine.

Do you think it would be okay to mix or reconsitute the IGF1 in some AA and than BAC water.

like instead of using 2mg of AA per 1mg IGF, using 1mg AA to 1mg IGF??? or would that just fuk things up?

I am worried about not using AA, than i worried that the AA will make pining sting like a total bitch....what to do...??

I won't use AA for anything anymore. Like I said above I know guys using BW for everything and they are happy as am I.

Do you think it would be okay to mix or reconsitute the IGF1 in some AA and than BAC water.

like instead of using 2mg of AA per 1mg IGF, using 1mg AA to 1mg IGF??? or would that just fuk things up?

I am worried about not using AA, than i worried that the AA will make pining sting like a total bitch....what to do...??

Pony up little Fella! AA is a momentary nip not painfull. If your planning on usuing it as fast as Zeek does BW will do fine! If you think it may be a month the AA.

If your worried about the sting with AA preload your pin with an equal amount of BW prior to loading your dose! Pin away you wont even feel the AA this way.

im not afraid of the pin pain, thats fine. use to that. just want to make sure i re con it properly for the most effective dosing.

anyone use 1/1 ratio of AA and IGF??

Well it's not really 1mg of AA, it would be 1 ml of a 0.6% AA solution. I wouldn't dilute the AA for storage, because you're basically eliminating a great deal of its pH buffering capacity. If you really want to combine the AA and BW, I would do as PB said and add an equivalent volume of BW to your slin pin prior to injection. But, the easiest is just to use BW instead of AA, which is what I do now and it works just fine. :D

yes 1mg or .6% AA with 1mg of IGF.....mix them, be gentle, drip the AA down the side of the IGF vial. swirl it around. than, lets say i have 30mcg re-conned IGF in a pin, i would pull 60mcg of bactereostatic into the pin for 90mcg total liquid to pin into my rat??

this look GTG??

Back