My 6 year transformation progress pics

steve23

Hey guys. I just wanted to post some progress pics from over the past 6 years. Maybe I can motivate some and get some motivation for myself from others. All questions, comments, and criticism are welcome. Thanks guys.

I meant to add this most recent one too. The goal at this very moment is to cut a bunch of weight. Some might know from my last thread I need to cut weight for a fight. After that I will be calling it quits as far a fighting goes so i can focus on getting as big as i can.

Great work. How much weight you cuttin? Fights in September? doesn't look like you have 2 months worth to cut.

Great work. How much weight you cuttin? Fights in September? doesn't look like you have 2 months worth to cut.

Yup, fight is Sept. 10th. I need to drop 20 lbs to just barely make weight. I would like to drop a couple extra so I can carb load right before the fight. If I drop 2 lbs a week I will just make 20 lbs.

Yup, fight is Sept. 10th. I need to drop 20 lbs to just barely make weight. I would like to drop a couple extra so I can carb load right before the fight. If I drop 2 lbs a week I will just make 20 lbs.

This should be good, hope it all goes will in your pre-fight training.

Is that really you in that first pic!? How did you make it to the second ? Just hard work? Either way congratulations. Good for you man, you have guts.

Lol. Yeah, they are all me. The first one, I liked to drink and play video games and eat fast food. To get to the second one, I started eating almost nothing but salad with no dressing and running. Not far at first but eventually I got up to 10 miles a day, everyday. Then I realized that I looked just as disgusting skinny as I did fat. Got me a nutritionist, stopped running so much and started lifting.

Back