My body won’t let me train like I want

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
So I’ve had this problem for the past years. If I workout one day I have to take the next day off or I’m overtrained and cns is taxed. Even on gear I can’t do it no mater how much I eat. I can’t do any cardio because all it does is make me flat and look bloated then the next day I can’t train. I think I’ve damaged my adrenal gland or a hormone off whack. I have had blood tests and doc says I seem fine.
Why can’t I do cardio or train daily without feeling so burned out.

when is the last time you had your thyroids checked? last blood works done? if recently can you post your numbers so we can have a looksie?

when is the last time you had your thyroids checked? last blood works done? if recently can you post your numbers so we can have a looksie?

You think thyroid. I do to. I have to get blood work when I get paid. I agree

You think thyroid. I do to. I have to get blood work when I get paid. I agree

its always an area that most forget to check i dont know why.
ive heard of people having e2 prolactin issues etc and could never pin point it since their basic numbers where always good, but when they checked their thyroid then they discovered that it was out of whack and had to get it fixed.

So I***8217;ve had this problem for the past years. If I workout one day I have to take the next day off or I***8217;m overtrained and cns is taxed. Even on gear I can***8217;t do it no mater how much I eat. I can***8217;t do any cardio because all it does is make me flat and look bloated then the next day I can***8217;t train. I think I***8217;ve damaged my adrenal gland or a hormone off whack. I have had blood tests and doc says I seem fine.
Why can***8217;t I do cardio or train daily without feeling so burned out.

Bloodwork should be done,,,,,,,however to me it sounds like you might be overtraining or have been and your body is trying to recover. Could be chemically related but could be something simple. The description you gave is almost exactly what happens to me if I train high rep, which I rarely do. Im a 10 but usually fewer rep heavy weight guy, but the soreness is quite different for me. I feel flat and under nourished etc,,,,after high rep shit. Not sure why, but I dont keep a pump at all after finishing high reps.

Bloodwork should be done,,,,,,,however to me it sounds like you might be overtraining or have been and your body is trying to recover. Could be chemically related but could be something simple. The description you gave is almost exactly what happens to me if I train high rep, which I rarely do. Im a 10 but usually fewer rep heavy weight guy, but the soreness is quite different for me. I feel flat and under nourished etc,,,,after high rep shit. Not sure why, but I dont keep a pump at all after finishing high reps.

Totally. But I’ll take day off in between workouts and still it can happen. Maybe I’m not eating enough but I think I do. It feels like overtraining

I have this happen now that I***8217;m getting older. Now if I train ed I really feel it the next day when I wake up, not being sore but just not feeling like myself and being tired. I listen to my body when it comes to training. When we get older our mind still feels young but unfortunately our body isn***8217;t. I***8217;m not sure of your age but for me I***8217;ve had to switch things up because of age.

I have this happen now that I***8217;m getting older. Now if I train ed I really feel it the next day when I wake up, not being sore but just not feeling like myself and being tired. I listen to my body when it comes to training. When we get older our mind still feels young but unfortunately our body isn***8217;t. I***8217;m not sure of your age but for me I***8217;ve had to switch things up because of age.

Amen to that! haha

I think youre probably correct on the thyroid, but I wouldnt be surprised if he was overtraining as well. The cardio might be causing the overtraining for that matter. Hopefully he finds out what is causing the issues. :)

We have similar pics so I'd say there may be a possibility that you've maxed out man. A stomach can only digest so much. Cardio and respiratory have limits. You've maxed out man.

I'm skinny and had never really gained mass till I tried HIT. I did 3 work up sets on bench with a max set. Then I did dumbbell flies till failure and then a close bench grip style bench focused on triceps with out putting them down. 3 days a week. I gained mass and it has stayed.

I have no medical idea but your pic you look like you got some mass built. haha

Well I do every other day training. Need days off in between or I***8217;ll burn out. One day I***8217;ll do chest 10sets total tris , next day back four different exercises on machine, then shoulders and biceps.

Well I do every other day training. Need days off in between or I***8217;ll burn out. One day I***8217;ll do chest 10sets total tris , next day back four different exercises on machine, then shoulders and biceps.

nice set up. what do you eat afterwards? post workout shake?

I have a protein shake 40g pro and about 50g dextrose. I obviously eat few hours later. I***8217;m just not sure what***8217;s causing this. If I do cardio I end up bloated looking and I get soft muscles. Even on gear I have trouble training back to back.

I have a protein shake 40g pro and about 50g dextrose. I obviously eat few hours later. I***8217;m just not sure what***8217;s causing this. If I do cardio I end up bloated looking and I get soft muscles. Even on gear I have trouble training back to back.

thanks for sharing. im always looking for post workout drinks to help out. my go to protein is solid muscle whey isolate https://ads.steroidology.com/openx/...__oadest=https://www.solidmuscle.com/shopping, i got 15 pounds last week of all flavors.

Last edited:
It***8217;s like when I train to much my cortisol seems like it goes up because my body starts looking chubby and muscles flat. If I do cardio I***8217;m wasted it kills my muscles. It***8217;s a shame cause I go gym five days a week. I***8217;m stuck with EOD training no cardio.

Your body bloats when you do cardio and your muscles get soft. hmmmm.
why would your Estrogen/Prolactin levels rise with increased heartrate?

what meds are you on?

Back