My body won’t let me train like I want

I feel better. My workouts are great. I still go eod. I been taking creatine and it***8217;s a big help

Yea it pushing me over my low limits. Seems to be kick starting the gear I***8217;m on

So I’ve had this problem for the past years. If I workout one day I have to take the next day off or I’m overtrained and cns is taxed. Even on gear I can’t do it no mater how much I eat. I can’t do any cardio because all it does is make me flat and look bloated then the next day I can’t train. I think I’ve damaged my adrenal gland or a hormone off whack. I have had blood tests and doc says I seem fine.
Why can’t I do cardio or train daily without feeling so burned out.
first off being on gear doesnt mean you can or should expect super human cns response at least without paying for it, cns regulates more than just make you "in the edgy mood to train".

eating a ton of food does nothing for added workout performance, food isnt supposed to have some drug or supplement like effect.

Probably need to learn how to train and make progress without drugs learn the fundamentals of programing and deloading and progressive overload, eventually if you get older and you are not constantly upping the dosages and do not have superior genetics your training suffers what you described is what will happen.

Update. So far I***8217;m working out eod and man I getting crazy results. My bench went from 250lb to 315 in a matter of few weeks. I think it***8217;s just my cns can***8217;t handle daily exercise

Update. So far I***8217;m working out eod and man I getting crazy results. My bench went from 250lb to 315 in a matter of few weeks. I think it***8217;s just my cns can***8217;t handle daily exercise

Thats awesome so have such great lifting gains. ans still with all that heavy lifting and excersice your sleeping routine is not getting better. if i was lifting those weights like you are i would be sleeping like a baby.
Hope it continues to get better for you bro.

3 weeks later, how you doing now, good gains still? any sides?

I took 5mg creatine and a mixer of amino acids. I***8217;m feeling good still have water. Could be estrogen I haven***8217;t had blood work. I also have high prolactin esoteric not sure that***8217;s causing the boost. I am on test and Deca. But I***8217;ve been taking 25mg aromasin few times a week. You think i need to take it everyday?

I took 5mg creatine and a mixer of amino acids. I***8217;m feeling good still have water. Could be estrogen I haven***8217;t had blood work. I also have high prolactin esoteric not sure that***8217;s causing the boost. I am on test and Deca. But I***8217;ve been taking 25mg aromasin few times a week. You think i need to take it everyday?

guessing wont work bro, when are you getting bloodworks?

I may be wrong but from what I***8217;ve read 25mg of Aromasin ed is really high. My buddy is doing a log on another forum running like six compounds he***8217;s only 6.25 mg eod. I get the fact that we***8217;re all different but 25 ed seems like a lot.

When I feel my estrogen is getting high I take 25mg Aromasin then maybe another 25 four or five days later.

Like Appleton says guessing won***8217;t work but unfortunately where I live I have no choice but to guess. But after years of this stuff I can get close to dialed in by how I feel. But I don***8217;t get dialed in for consistent long periods of time. I can get dialed in for a few weeks and feel great then I either overkill with Aromasin or don***8217;t use enough then I just feel so so or tired.

first off being on gear doesnt mean you can or should expect super human cns response at least without paying for it, cns regulates more than just make you "in the edgy mood to train".

eating a ton of food does nothing for added workout performance, food isnt supposed to have some drug or supplement like effect.

Probably need to learn how to train and make progress without drugs learn the fundamentals of programing and deloading and progressive overload, eventually if you get older and you are not constantly upping the dosages and do not have superior genetics your training suffers what you described is what will happen.

this is very well said and i hope it works for op.

I may be wrong but from what I***8217;ve read 25mg of Aromasin ed is really high. My buddy is doing a log on another forum running like six compounds he***8217;s only 6.25 mg eod. I get the fact that we***8217;re all different but 25 ed seems like a lot.

When I feel my estrogen is getting high I take 25mg Aromasin then maybe another 25 four or five days later.

Like Appleton says guessing won***8217;t work but unfortunately where I live I have no choice but to guess. But after years of this stuff I can get close to dialed in by how I feel. But I don***8217;t get dialed in for consistent long periods of time. I can get dialed in for a few weeks and feel great then I either overkill with Aromasin or don***8217;t use enough then I just feel so so or tired.

Good questions here for JP. following.

So I’ve had this problem for the past years. If I workout one day I have to take the next day off or I’m overtrained and cns is taxed. Even on gear I can’t do it no mater how much I eat. I can’t do any cardio because all it does is make me flat and look bloated then the next day I can’t train. I think I’ve damaged my adrenal gland or a hormone off whack. I have had blood tests and doc says I seem fine.
Why can’t I do cardio or train daily without feeling so burned out.

I am thinking it is your sleep patterns brother. Sleep effects me in many ways including appetite and of course energy levels and moods. Not to mention the mental health side of it all.

Back