My body won’t let me train like I want

I am thinking it is your sleep patterns brother. Sleep effects me in many ways including appetite and of course energy levels and moods. Not to mention the mental health side of it all.

this is for sure. sleep patterns may be the issue, Even if you've had a rough night, don't nap or sleep in.
As soon as you get up, turn on lights or open the shades to let sunshine in.
Get some exercise. .
Avoid caffeine starting about six hours before your bedtime.

I don’t sleep much at all maybe few hours a night. I have insomnia and I have ptsd dreams that wake me up. I can’t get 8 hours of sleep. But I had this issue years ago too

I feel better. My workouts are great. I still go eod. I been taking creatine and it***8217;s a big help

Sounds like you found your sweet spot as far as training goes. If it works, and is relatively healthy, stick to what works I'd say. Glad you are doing better. :)

I am thinking it is your sleep patterns brother. Sleep effects me in many ways including appetite and of course energy levels and moods. Not to mention the mental health side of it all.
It’s a lot of things but sleep is a big key. I just take my training on every other day and I’m fine. If any more than that I’m run down sick

Working out vigorously will reduce your Total Testosterone levels in the short term.

What about of your running,say 600mg ew would it lower enough from that dose to notice how you feel or not so much? I read what you mentioned and I always wondered if that is more of a concern for a natty person or would it also affect someone on a decent amount of test.

this is for sure. sleep patterns may be the issue, Even if you've had a rough night, don't nap or sleep in.
As soon as you get up, turn on lights or open the shades to let sunshine in.
Get some exercise. .
Avoid caffeine starting about six hours before your bedtime.

i would avoid cafeine all together. the more natural the better.

I found cutting back on alcohol consumption has been key for me sleep wise and recovery but it's fucking hard as I love the stuff.

I found cutting back on alcohol consumption has been key for me sleep wise and recovery but it's fucking hard as I love the stuff.

yes it is easy to love the sauce but sooner or later it will turn into a crutch and wont allow you to have a normal life since its so easy to get hooked to it.

So I’ve had this problem for the past years. If I workout one day I have to take the next day off or I’m overtrained and cns is taxed. Even on gear I can’t do it no mater how much I eat. I can’t do any cardio because all it does is make me flat and look bloated then the next day I can’t train. I think I’ve damaged my adrenal gland or a hormone off whack. I have had blood tests and doc says I seem fine.
Why can’t I do cardio or train daily without feeling so burned out.

whatever happpened to you op? youve been gone a while hope all is right with you brother.

We have similar pics so I'd say there may be a possibility that you've maxed out man. A stomach can only digest so much. Cardio and respiratory have limits. You've maxed out man.

I'm skinny and had never really gained mass till I tried HIT. I did 3 work up sets on bench with a max set. Then I did dumbbell flies till failure and then a close bench grip style bench focused on triceps with out putting them down. 3 days a week. I gained mass and it has stayed.

I have no medical idea but your pic you look like you got some mass built. haha

you still alive bro? you disapeared right when covid started? hope you are well.

dont love it too much. the devil is at the bottom of that bottle. and imagine how much more money you would have if you never had drank at all?

having said that.... imagine how much money you would have if you have never done cycles?

dont love it too much. the devil is at the bottom of that bottle. and imagine how much more money you would have if you never had drank at all?

having said that.... imagine how much money you would have if you have never done cycles?

Ha haaa lol. How true ! As an addict I know.
I was / still am a drug addict, not active for 11 year's thank God. But truthfully I spent a fortune and got in the way of training.
If ya wanna grow ya gotta be at the top of your game at all times. Go to bed n get good sleep an wake up ready to go n grow.
OMM

Back