My boyfriend takes steroids and I support it but...

if youre an asshole steroids will make you more of an asshole..

i highly doubt miscarriage is biologically caused by steroids/weed use.. but if hes being an asshole with you and stressing you out a lot that could easily contribute to it.

tell him to get his shit together... have him come in here and sign up and we can have a conversation with him about how he needs to act whether he is on or off gear. steroid use is not an excuse for being abusive with your spouse, EVER!!!

if he doesn't get his shit together, maybe he doesn't deserve you

I'm with 3j ^^^^^and pork chop on this ^^^^^ . It can a does with many people effect their moods and temper. But true if you are an assignment at the core you will a harder***8203; time to control yourself and the ass hole widens ........ Some people should not do AAS and certainly not Tren.

I know for a fact my ex split up with me last year due to.my.tren use
I was with her for 4 years and had a child.together
Whenever i used tren i didn't notice it.myself but others did
I'm fine with anything else.but tren is a different ballgame for.myself
I personally love it but makes me.moody and snap pretty easy to
o

On point, Tren never mixes with relationships, unless you want it to end. It's no secret Tren causes 9/10 people to get a lil too angry, even myself I find it pretty hard to control so I just leave it alone these days.

If its tren ace then it's out in a couple days. If tren e then it's actually I'm for a couple weeks after last pin.

yeah id give it s week if trena and 3 weeks if trene. or maybe if you re not sure just give it 3 weeks . but honestly he either needs to drop that compound from future use or look for another person to deal with his shit, sadly...

if you cant talk to him on or off aas then I would not be in the relationship.. if his head is far up his ass that h wont listen to your concerns or just gets upset and not listen... I would consider moving on... or at least tell him this is something you guys need to talk about and he needs to listen to your feelings and if he cant respect that then you need distance from him. sorry if its harsh but... don't let yourself get walked over, aas is not an excuse...

I wasn't even aware their was two types? ***128553; I have a feeling there's a lot I still need to learn I'm trying to but it's difficult to know what's true and what's not

I wasn't even aware their was two types? ***128553; I have a feeling there's a lot I still need to learn I'm trying to but it's difficult to know what's true and what's not

This site is pretty straight forward. I've learned a ton on this site and never been steered the wrong way. Tren ace is the faster acting tren. Gets in quicker but gets out just as quick. Tren e is the long version.

Steriods and pot ddnt contributed to your misscarige but if he's being abusive sit down and have a talk
Steroids pretty much amplify certain personality traits but that's no excuse for being abusive get out the relationship before anything more serious happens

Back