My contest results and pix

bula

Mr TampaBay 2007
New thread started now that the first contest is past. See http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1377029#post1377029 for the previous discussion.

Well last night was a remarkable experience. My first contest and I almost pulled off a miracle. I did crossover into 2 classes and won novice class and middleweight class. I went to the overall finals and out of 5 judges, got 2 first place votes to 3 for the champion. In a nutshell, this natural BB rookie almost did a Seabiscuit on the competition but lost by one vote. I couldn't be happier though.

I had a celebratory Pizza at 1am last night, got up at 6am and already did my cardio. Now back to the salt mines prepping and dieting for this Saturday's show.

Thanks again everyone for your comments and support.

Photos below.

Bula

Here's a few photos from the Middleweight prejudging. I feel I was much sharper here at 10am compared to the long late night photos above taken about 11:30 at night .. all of us had spilled over by then.

Bula

Your back & rear delts are fucking amazing!!!
Back double Bi I can't believe how big your delts are!!
Perfect abs and legs are shredded to perfection.
I like your build better then the overall but he was bigger and his arms had more size but I bet it was pretty close & they gave it to him just beacause it's your 1st show.
If you ever have the time would love to know your final 2 weeks diet:)

ok. Protan is all on, ready for tomorrow. Feeling good. Weight is holding about 1-2 lbs higher than last week's weigh in. But I still have 7 hours to go before tonights weigh in. Water down to a quart yesterday, about a 1.5 pints today all done by 6pm.

Wish me luck. I think this week will bring as tough or tougher competition as last, but I feel confident. I couldn't be better prepped so we'll see how it goes. You can only control what you bring on stage, the rest of it is out of my hands.

Cheers.
Bula

I think you did excellent for your first show. Learn from it. The guy that beat you had you beat in a couple areas (At least from the front). His legs were much bigger then yours and he was harder. Especially through the upperbody. You have a slight soft look to that area. It will improve with time.

Congrats on taking a huge step and getting on stage. Very few people understand that commitment.

Contest is over. I won 1st place in the over-35 Masters class. No photos yet and probably for a few days. Since I am not doing another contest for 5 weeks, i'm gonna spend the next few days relaxing and eating. I am really drained and need to recharge.

Cheers.
Bula

Back