my daughter needs serious help....

turboguy1977

i know i have not been on the forums for some time now and it is because my daughter has become very ill. my wife and i found out that my 4 month old daughter is going to need a lung and liver transplant. she had a lung infection that inturn affected her blood. once into her blood stream it attacked her liver and is destroying her liver.

i had plans of doing a show in early summer but am in the process of offloading my gear. it is going to cost in the neighborhood of 80k just for these two surgeries out of out pockets after major medical pays their portion. this dosen't include the surgeries that may come after. i am selling my car as my wife is also. we are in the process of selling our house also. but that is not going to cover everyting. our families are going to help as much as they can. but we all know that we cannot cover the entire bills.

so my wife and i are asking for help from anyone who can donate help. i am asking everyone to help save my daughter. please she has just started her life. i shouldn't have to see her go before i do. help us please i have no other way of getting help.

all donations from our coworkers and family are being sent to our parents house that we moved back into. if you find that you can spare something to help us please help. mail to

the banach family
9 perryfalls place
baltimore, md 21236

thanks you biggie i truely appreciate it!!! thanks to everyone who can help in advance

well to top it off last friday i lost my job as a electrican cause i have been staying home taking care of her. i cry everyday trying to figure out what the hell i am going to do. when my wife and i got married i took a hugh life insurance policy on myself, and i may have to make it look like a accident at work. but i have to save my daughter. i will do anything to save her!!!

turboguy1977 said:
thanks you biggie i truely appreciate it!!! thanks to everyone who can help in advance

well to top it off last friday i lost my job as a electrican cause i have been staying home taking care of her. i cry everyday trying to figure out what the hell i am going to do. when my wife and i got married i took a hugh life insurance policy on myself, and i may have to make it look like a accident at work. but i have to save my daughter. i will do anything to save her!!!

Damn bro don't start thinking that way. Go to church, get people involved and see what they can do to help. I'm sure you get a lot of help locally.

we have been taking donations for a short while now but it has not added up to much. people at our church do help but it is nothing substantial. no offense we get the we will keep you in our prayers all the time. but as soon as they get into their car they forget. i am going to lose my daughter if i cannot get enough contributions to pay for the surgeries she needs. we have coverage thru 3 insurance companies and it still will cost over 80k. and that is just for the 2 surgeries. that dosen't include all the follow up surgeries, blood transfusions. possibly bone marrow transplant if the infection goes beyond her blood into her blood developmental areas. i could lose my daughter if i don't have the money to cover these surgeries.

Also, you need to remind yourself that your daughter will need a father. So be there for her, don't go talking crazy talk.

I agree bro don't do anything like that,I admire you wanting to take your own life to save your daughter,hell I probably would too but there is got to be a better way besides do you want your daughter and wife to go through grief like that for a long long time and considering that your daughter would probably blame herself for your death if you did that.

That sucks man. it really sucks. my little sister died when i was 6 yrs old, of a heart condition. but 80k is a lot of money. i will send you what i can spare but it aint even going to make a dent. you should go to a national organization or something, there has to be one. dont talk about death. she will blame herself, even if no one tells her, she will eventually find out about daddy's "accident" that helped pay for her surgery, and she will hate you and love you and hate herself, that is baggage no one should have to have. best of luck man.

No because when you arrive here even on a vistors visa you are entitled to the healthcare system it is free here and in Australia. If you fall sick you go to the doctor and pay NOTHING.

I suggest if you situation is as dire as you are putting it and you are contemplating suicide to get the insurance policy money. Look into it.

Sorry to hear bro.... you should look up into didactics idea it sounds good.... would that apply to canada as well???

TheJackal said:
would that apply to canada as well???

I had an American gf who got tonsilitis or something while here and she had to pay for the doctor's appointment (no insurance), so probably not.

Don't worry about the money bro !!! I'm still paying from twenty years ago to the hospital..... As long as you accept responsibility for the bill they will treat her. Have some faith, all will go good!!

if that is the case i will talk to the doctor about the visit to england. that could save everything.

i have already taken out a loan for a large amount to pay for treatment and medication up to date. i cannot believe how much the health system wants to treat people. but the trip to england sounds to be the best idea as of yet!!!

Back