My experience with ulv/raisemyt

cdy2179

I recently ran in the same delima most of here have already or will soon face. It's time to reorder but we're not sure we wanna take the chance reordering with maximus after all the problems....which I hate by the way as he seemed like a great guy, but anyways.

I called ulv and spoke with Todd, I caught him while he was working out, which was a relief because that explained the heavy breathing on his end, he offered to talk right then but I insisted he call me after his workout.. He seemed very knowledgeable, super friendly, and extremely accessible. For me price is an issue. We can't talk specifics but his prices were basically the same as Maximus's, which is to say the prices were very fair.

So I filled out the paperwork, which really I already had every bit of it on hand from sending it to Maximus, couldn't be any easier.

He charged my card last Tuesday and I got my order yesterday. So that's what.....9 days, not bad at all.

My other worry was the quality of the meds. I like many really trusted the stuff we got from Maximus. The pharmacy that compounded did a good job and it was never under doses.

Bottom line it went smooth as butter and I know its quality medicine.

Hope this helps anyone on the fence about trying our new sponsor.

Last edited by a moderator:
What chance were you worried about?

That would be giving a company I don't know nor do most on this site as they're anew to us "that " kind of money and putting my medical needs in their hands. If it took a month to get my meds I would have run out. I would think most of us have these worries until they feel comfortable with whom they're dealing with.

Last edited:
Good stuff. I've been thinking about switching over but just haven't taken the time to do it yet.

So I filled out the paperwork, which really I already had every bit of it on hand from sending it to Maximus, couldn't be any easier.

Were you allowed to use your copy of your physical from Maximus or did you have to get a new physical?

Were you allowed to use your copy of your physical from Maximus or did you have to get a new physical?

I used the same one. If your switching from maximus and kept your paperwork its a piece of cake. You already have everything you need. I've had a few labs done through privatemd ($50 one) and I sent them that too. I'm sure your original will work too. They just have to make sure you need testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), or that your currently on trt.

Maybe a ulv rep can chime in to clarify the lab part just in case I'm not accurate, I'm not sure how recent the labs need to be either.

Back