My first cycle Anavar

anavar

I am trying to lose 15 pounds of mostly midsection and thighs fat that are very stubborn. I am thinking of Anavar (var) . I do not usually work out or go to the gym I usually do some cardio and walk about 4 to 6 miles a day and ride my bike. Is Anavar (var) going to work for me? If I continued my usual exercise and lowered my calorie intake? How much Anavar (var) should I start with? Also, if you think more exercises are necessary pls recommend some. Thanks a lot :) I love your Forums

Do you still get good results stacking Var with clen and t3 or do you recommend taking primo as well?

Anavar

Good morning ladies

Please can you advise me how I should start var.

I am currently on 80mg CBL, 120mg T4 and .0.5mg T3.

I am trying to tone up and burn fat.

What dosage should I start on? 5mg?

What side effects can I expect?

Thank you

Good morning ladies

Please can you advise me how I should start var.

I am currently on 80mg CBL, 120mg T4 and .0.5mg T3.

I am trying to tone up and burn fat.

What dosage should I start on? 5mg?

What side effects can I expect?

Thank you

Welcome Goldengooze :)

It would be best if you started your own thread, click on "new thread", you can get more feedback this way.

What are your stats, age, hight & weight ? and how's your training & diet ?
Anavar is not a fat burner, you can achieve great results without the use of Anavar (var), with the right diet & training.

Most women run Anavar (var) from 8-12 weeks, they start off at 2.5 mg a day & slowly up their dosage, up to 10 mg max. Most stick to conservative doses to avoid androgenic sides effects like, deepening of voice, facial hair, clitoral enlargement, and disruption of menstrual cycle.

You really need to have yoru diet/training dialed in & u really need to research & make an informed decision, before considering the use of var.

I have a week left on Anavar (var) at 15mg going to start tapering down in a week. Would be 8 week cycle. I use liv52 with mine and milk thistle. My diet is in check though I went off the rails yesterday but I think that was to do with my heavy leg session.
Strength increases yes! I hurt my back from heavy squats a few months bk but I'm back up there heavy again :) my muscles are harder and my triceps are very full - I take an hour before training and get good pumps. My sex drive is def higher and my clit is a little larger. That's all to repot really- still got a fat belly :) grrrrr. I'd def run Anavar (var) again though as nothing negative, my traps are pumping out to

Help!

Hey guys Im a 21yr old female and just bought var. They come in 10mg tablets, but i want to start with 2.5mg twice a day- how do i do this with 10mg tablets?? please explain this to me!

Another thing is i want to use it to bulk as my legs and calves have suffered after an ankle injury. Any advice on what would help me :) please!! Thanks

Hey guys Im a 21yr old female and just bought var. They come in 10mg tablets, but i want to start with 2.5mg twice a day- how do i do this with 10mg tablets?? please explain this to me!

Another thing is i want to use it to bulk as my legs and calves have suffered after an ankle injury. Any advice on what would help me :) please!! Thanks

Half of 10mg is 5mg and half of 5mg is 2.5mg. So you would split your pills into 4ths. Simple math.

Best thing for bulk is eating the right foods over maintenance and training correctly. I would get your diet and training in check before you start taking var.

Oh I see you replied here! Thanks so much Mt-Momma, though i have decided to be safe and split it into 5mg as splitting tabs into 4 sounds more risky. :)

Yup! So I decided to just split the tab in 2. After day 3 i started feeling stronger already, only shit thing is ive already broken out on my face! BLEH... does anyone else feel really lethargic on var??

Back