My First ever Anavar (20 mf per day) and Winstrol ( 50 mg per day) cycle

You are already 2 weeks in so I'm betting you have at least partial shut down if not total already. As messed up as that cycle is continue with it while you wait on your goodies. First time I ever told someone to go with a cycle like that but what the heck, your in it already. Stopping, crashing and starting again is pointless. Get more anavar if you can and add that in at 50mg per day with your cycle. Run it for the first 4 weeks or so of your cycle to kick things off and ensure a smooth transition as the test kicks in.

The above is very unconventional, usually test only for the first run but trying to avoid a crash phase.

Let the source know your dilemma so he can put the rush on things

bigherm, my diet is in check, I'm eating good amount of meat and fiber and grains every 3 hours or so.

BTW what's your 2 cents on ZEEK's plan?

Well I'm just being straight up with you bud. 5'7 at 158 aren't exactly the best numbers. Means your diet could use help. Just cause your eating a good amount of meat doesn't mean your eating right. Hit up the diet section free diet advice from 3j. Maybe you'll learn something. I thought my diet was the shit. Well later found out it wasn't. I'm actually a client of 3j. He knows his shit. 75% of the people who say their diet is good in reality it isn't. Aas makes your body anabolic buy food is what makes you grow. I'm eating about 4k cals roughly a day. That's how you get big not steroids. If you think steriods are what make you big then your gonna waste a lot of money on gear

yea you dont need gear you need the right food

if your interested in becoming a client please email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com

also your more then welcome to check out my free diet advice thread if funds are short.. that's also a great option!

Thanks all for the advice.

So I ordered Test and PCT, but he is not sure if he can get it fast enough.

Also he said he did not recommended Test as I told my friend my test level were 900+ (as per last check, that is true)

so till I don't get the test, I bought Cellucor® P6 Extreme from GNC and planning to take that until I get real Test... is that ok?

Thanks all for the advice.

So I ordered Test and PCT, but he is not sure if he can get it fast enough.

Also he said he did not recommended Test as I told my friend my test level were 900+ (as per last check, that is true)

so till I don't get the test, I bought Cellucor® P6 Extreme from GNC and planning to take that until I get real Test... is that ok?
well he's a horrible friend if he recommends anything else.

Back