My first ever negative rep...

RJ

On Vacation
Although i give him props for putting his name on it, I am laughing my ass off because he actually felt the need to neg rep me because i didn't believe he gained 30lbs of muscle in 4 weeks on a Dbol only cycle.

When I questioned it, he then said it wasn't all muscle, but ALOT of it was. I still questioned it, and he said even further it wasn't as much muscle as he said at first.

So i check in today and I get this:

"TGO - Fuck you bitch. I did gain and kept it. All fucking muscle too. I dont care what you say."

Hilarious. So now that he's found the neg rep button, its now back to being all muscle.

I love the internet. :D

here's the thread in case anyone missed it.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/594814-test-e-d-bol-cycle.html

Although i give him props for putting his name on it, I am laughing my ass off because he actually felt the need to neg rep me because i didn't believe he gained 30lbs of muscle in 4 weeks on a Dbol only cycle.

When I questioned it, he then said it wasn't all muscle, but ALOT of it was. I still questioned it, and he said even further it wasn't as much muscle as he said at first.

"TGO - Fuck you bitch. I did gain and kept it. All fucking muscle too. I dont care what you say."

Hilarious. So now that he's found the neg rep button, its now back to being all muscle.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/594814-test-e-d-bol-cycle.html

Must be a law of inverse reactions prevalent. I try to be nice and get negatively repped all the time. I will hit you up with some rep got to spread it around first though.

HAHAHA yea I read that one too...If you could gain 30lbs of muscle with dbol only why would there be a need for anyother compounds....either that or TGO is getting the very rare superduper dbol because Ive heard other guys make similar claims.
What happens is these guys that make these claims prolly do make crazy gains off oral only cycles because there 16 years old and there body is still growing and no where near there gen limit.
Its just not possible to gain 30 pounds of muscle on a cycle period....now I said"of muscle"before ppl come out the wood work and make crazy claims of gains.You might gain 30 lbs on cycle over a short period of time which is an indercator that you were not done growing but your lucky to make 10 lbs of muscle in that 30lbs of weight.

And I dont understand the neg rep button thing this is a discussion forum for debate and the only way to have a debate is to have opposing views but there is no need to neg rep somebody for this....I could understand if someone is consistantly giving potentially harmfull advice but to call a claim bullshit for making an claim were if true you'd be the only man in the history of dbol to have this happen is just well bullshit.

im suprised it took this long for you to get negative rep for all the ripping you do on newbs

I dont look at it as ripping...when I first came on this board I was like wow this dude RJ is kinda a dick but then I realized its refreshing and very helpful for a guy like RJ to have his own views and not go with the theme of the month and a lot of his views come from trail and error of his own experience.We need more RJ's IMO
Fact of the matter is there is only a handfull of guys on this board that know what there talking about and the rest just repeat what the others say.RJ is in the handfull.
And noobs need to be ripped on from time to time its the only way a lot of them listen when they have really bad ideas.

first neg rep since you started thats not bad at all.

I have lurked around on here for a bit and I have seen you beat people up a bit but it seemed like most of them deserved it. Sometimes that is the only way to get through to them. I didn't see anything that would warrant a negative rep. Plus aren't we all adults here?

you see this all over.. ppl gain 20lbs and believe its all muscle because they kept most of it.. i can easily gain 25lbs on a cycle of test/deca/dbol.. but i understand that its divided up between muscle/water/fat.. im lean enough to where it still looks good so i dont give a fuck.. im not doing shows.. as long as i get a few beeps while im cutting the grass im happy.. and for what drew said i agree.. this is a forum where ppl state their opinions on topics.. you dont have to agree with them all.. Rj heres some reps for you ponyboy

I dont look at it as ripping...when I first came on this board I was like wow this dude RJ is kinda a dick but then I realized its refreshing and very helpful for a guy like RJ to have his own views and not go with the theme of the month and a lot of his views come from trail and error of his own experience.We need more RJ's IMO
Fact of the matter is there is only a handfull of guys on this board that know what there talking about and the rest just repeat what the others say.RJ is in the handfull.
And noobs need to be ripped on from time to time its the only way a lot of them listen when they have really bad ideas.

oh dont get me wrong i love RJs style. im just saying i thought one of the newbs he busted on woulda neg repped him by now

Well since it is endorsed by Drew let the noob bashing begin.

Well since it is endorsed by Drew let the noob bashing begin.

No,no i dont endorse bashing or flaming anybody bro believe me I try to be patient with the new guy I was one to no very long ago but I did something that most dont do READ do research thats the key the ones that get flamed are the ones that want everything spoon feed for them.I hate that shit.This forum is a vast data base of a plethora of great info right at your finger tips.

No,no i dont endorse bashing or flaming anybody bro believe me I try to be patient with the new guy I was one to no very long ago but I did something that most dont do READ do research thats the key the ones that get flamed are the ones that want everything spoon feed for them.I hate that shit.This forum is a vast data base of a plethora of great info right at your finger tips.

Sorry too late already called him an asshole on the other thread. It was well deserved though.

negged for this thread.

this is why i love you.

what would happen if we all just started neg repping each other anyway? Would the board blow up?

The whole rep thing is hilarious to me anyway. I know its a big deal over at BBing.com so I'm sure guys like TGO are all into that shit and think I'm lost now that I got some red.

I agree with scotty, how can this be the first one? :D

Back