My first (psl) tren run

Teutonic

..is drawing to a close; but I must say even though I only did 50/50 prop tren m w-f (plus trt x 2) I am pleased with the results. Weight went up, strength went up to much for my bones to handle (shoulder and wrists for upper body) and though I did not experience the fat melting that tren is known for bear in mind I ate whatever when ever..pizza, fried whatever, ice cream etc. I did this to maximize the aas to do their "work"as they DO thrive on calories.
My only bad sides were night sweats, the cough and some irritability. My last blood showed slightly elevated psa s and as that has been issue in my past I called a halt to see if I return to normal.

No pip ever...I ll try a psl suspension and t bol when all clears out.

Photo 10-16-14

Hey Teutonic , maybe I misunderstood you on other posts , I thought you didn't run tren anymore . must have read something wrong . but hey that's alright you got some good results . When you say you got the "cough" , what exactly do u mean ? the cough from injecting "tren cough" , or is it more a daily cough that last entire cycle ? thanks

..is drawing to a close; but I must say even though I only did 50/50 prop tren m w-f (plus trt x 2) I am pleased with the results. Weight went up, strength went up to much for my bones to handle (shoulder and wrists for upper body) and though I did not experience the fat melting that tren is known for bear in mind I ate whatever when ever..pizza, fried whatever, ice cream etc. I did this to maximize the aas to do their "work"as they DO thrive on calories.
My only bad sides were night sweats, the cough and some irritability. My last blood showed slightly elevated psa s and as that has been issue in my past I called a halt to see if I return to normal.

Photo 10-16-14

Do you pin in the mornings Teutonic? Just wondered if early morning pins would help towards the night sweats or not?

Photo 10-16-14

You look like you've gained weight. At your age I've got a lot of respect for your hard work. You look better than most young guys.

Last edited:
U misunderstood dw..I have never ran it before..tried a few years ago during my dark day s and after 1 week...it just added to my issues. This time I went real low dose. The cough was intermittent but seemed less when I was not jacked from either training or being pissed off.

I usually pinned after a shower and I shower 2 a day. I m pretty good at doing it in a m .

GOT..thank s. I try, both age and injury really make it hard sometimes but thank ya ll for such timely service, customer support and I m o as good a product as is out there.

Looking insanely good as always. Are you planning on running it at higher doses or will you stick as is if you run it again?

Gonna back off everything for another week...been half assing it for a week...

But yes..next will do 100/100 prop tren a; I could see myself change week to week but my bone s will not support much more bodyweight than 212-220 and I can t walk w all my work gear on....but I see people s affinity to tren it s a powerful compound.

Thank you all so much..

Hell yeah Teutonic, lookin good bro! That's exactly why I love tren, you don't need to run it high numbers to get great results. As for it's ability to cut/burn fat, if diet is right, you will kill it. Even if you're diet isn't 100% dialed in, you can still do pretty damn good as long as you're working out hard!

I will def do this again but right now, psa will need to be verified as not due to the tren; also LIFE waded in and took it s toll on my pysyche..and I can not risk any thing w regards tomy health...buthad I cleaned up my dietand had atraining partner...ohmy.

I m gonna do it with the lean as a goal this next time...that avi included whoppers, snickers, milkshakes

Newbies..I m collecting al gear for that January 10 weeker now....savvy ?

What was your tren cough like? Everyone makes it out to be some horrible thing; feels like u cant breathe and u cough violently. But when I experience it, all I get is this weird sensation in back of throat and I do a few light coughs and then its over.

awesome teut! The gear must have been dosed well to make gains at those low doses. seems like you handled the tren well.

Back