My home brews and more

T

The top lock

Well fellows, I did my testing Sat. I made 175mg Test Cyp. X 50mg prop X 25 mg D-bol per ml in 10ml vials, here are some pics, the product turned out perfect.

the brew is 2% BA with 10% BB in USP cotton seed oil

Take Note, that the raw powders are sitting in the solvent, i will let them site at room temp until they have dissolved as much as the temp will allow,
Then i just place on a hot plate at a very warm setting till complete liquid, I use a stericup vac filter system, then blend with my oil. turned out perfect, and the injection now pain. but she is a kicker with the d-bol mixed in I will inject 3 times weekly. I will post pics of the raw powders. I have done this cycle one time before and made huge gains from it.

Last edited:
More pics

Pics of the raw powders, Test Cyp and D-bol look very close in the raw state, the big difference is that test Cyp has a very distinct odor, D-bol has no odor, test prop is a very fine powder, it has crystals that have a bright shine in the powder and it will take more heat to bring to liquid. also no odor, I do not know if the pics will help. I hope there are of some help.

FIRST POWDER PIC IS D-BOL

SECOND IN BOWL T-PROP

LAST TEST-CYP

THEN 2 VIALS OF COMPLETED PRODUCT

Last edited:
This post is very urgent to the Mexico shopper

First, the company Animal power is no longer in Business, QV is no longer in Business nor is Denkall, these 3 companies are owned buy the same group of fellows, and produced in the same garage, yes you heard correct garage!! not a lab,
I am giving pics of the last AP left, my business partner has it, I am also going to show you pics of the bunk AP that is out there. so buyer beware.
I also want to tell you that the real product was never over 30% of what its label claims are, and we have the test to show, I can not post these reports due to the fact that they belong to another company that is about to hit the market. one of the top board Members on this site will be the one giving all the details when the time is right. what you are seeing is the last of the real AP. there me be a few vials here and there, but for the most part it is done and gone. thank god!!! So please spread the word.

THE CYPIOTEST 250 BATCH: APCYP EXP DATE 03/2007

THE ENANTEST 250 BATCH AP 002 EXP DATE AG 2007

THESE ARE REAL BUT WE HAVE THEM AND THE TEST OUT AS COMPLETE JUNK

BUNK WE FOUND IN TJ, BLUE FLIP LOOKS ALMOST PERFECT AS A DUPE JOB

ENANATEST 250 VERY SUTTLE CHANGES, FIRST THERE BATCHING AND EXP. DATE IS NOT THE AP LOGO, IMPRINT ARE COMPLETELY OFF FROM AP AND THE VIAL ITSELF IS FROM A DIFFERANT COMPANY, THE DIMENSIONS ARE OFF AND THE PRODUCT TEST IS INERT. All these details will soon be proven.
Like i said there is a very honorable board memeber here we hope will be the one to let all know of the new changes currently going on.

Note if you see this shit on the street

The gear i am showing has to be the worst attempt of a product that is on the markets, this shit is garbage. if some person tries to sell you this crap beat him on the spot,
the dirt bag the produces the garbage once claimed to be AP’s main supplier.
this is a very dangerous product, dirty product and you may be at serious risk by using, once again all this info will be coming out to help many of the fellows who are fooled by this kind of crap that is out there. first this monkey fills his vials to the top, some vials are the cheap China flint glass, and then he will use a good Kimble vial, no reasoning to this guy. but the world around the camp fire is he will soon be shut down. I mean within a few weeks, take a look at this. good for a laugh, not good for any fellows using.
Website: www.eurovet.com this is not the same under ground lab as Eurobolix. There product is only 1 of 3 underground labs that tested over its dose. But I do not think they are in business, or they have moved on.

BTW, the test on these products did have active chemical Test Prop, and one did have 30mg EQ the flip tops fell off when we tride to pop the flip.
once again all the proof will soon be posted. this one here speaks for itself.
the presentation looks that of a school boy. the only thing operation gear grinder achived is brought out every crook on the block that can get his hands on vials a crimper and oil. what a mess.

Last edited:
What in the world does BB mean when you are talking about home brews. I know that BA stands for Benzyl alcohol.

Back