So:

Monday LIFT=MGF
Tuesday Rest=LR3
Wednesday LIFT=MGF
Thursday Rest=Lr3
Friday LIFT=MFG
Saturday Rest=Lr3
Sunday=OFF

This may look stupid, but thats why I am asking! Dont bash, just make suggestions if you have any.

I've seen great results from researches administering the Lr3 about 20mins. after the MGF administration PWO. Then utilizing Peg MGF during the off days.

Some food for thought.

I'd also rec pitts suggestion.
It's what I've settled on and I'm very happy.
You could also throw in some DES preworkout if you like. Amazing pumps and fullness during you workout....

LR3 dosing is anywhere from 50mcg's for an average first time dose, up to 100mcg's+ for advanced users. MGF- 200-300mcg's split bi-laterally (split the dose equally in to 2 shots and inject mirrored Muscle) worked that day.

As for Storage, Store all peptides.. recon'd or not in the refridgerator.

Ok, will be on a 3 day split, M,W,F

So, will be dosing MGF Dirrectly PWO
IGFLR3 On OFF day mornings...

So:

Monday LIFT=MGF
Tuesday Rest=LR3
Wednesday LIFT=MGF
Thursday Rest=Lr3
Friday LIFT=MFG
Saturday Rest=Lr3
Sunday=OFF

This may look stupid, but thats why I am asking! Dont bash, just make suggestions if you have any.

I rec IGF1LR3 every day. in a cycle. about 1-2hrs after workout.

like so:
wk1-8 25-50mcg ed

fridge NOT freezer for all peptides.
mix igf1lr3 with an AA solution of 0.5-0.7% AA
it will last for months once mixed. but I rec mixing as you go.

I read shomewhere the reconstructed IGF-1 lr3 (with acetic acid) not stable after one week.

I little confused. :insane:

I read shomewhere the reconstructed IGF-1 lr3 (with acetic acid) not stable after one week.

I little confused. :insane:

I would give it a 3 week shelf life, once recon'd.. but that's being reserved. It's actually closer to 1 month.

And with IGF i've seen individuals load pins and freeze them... and have had great results.

I would give it a 3 week shelf life, once recon'd.. but that's being reserved. It's actually closer to 1 month.

And with IGF i've seen individuals load pins and freeze them... and have had great results.

ive seen/heard 1-2yrs in AA. 1-2 months in BAC water.

I've seen great results from researches administering the Lr3 about 20mins. after the MGF administration PWO. Then utilizing Peg MGF during the off days.

Some food for thought.

I like this

normal MGF 20 min post wo so you still can use your natty MFG. Than maybe 100mcg MGF bi lat. than LR3 30 min later.

Last, use PEG MGF on off days, no more than 2x a wk @ 300mcg.

igf-1 lr3 waste of money a friend of mine got few bottles no gains no effect even tried differernet sites
Pittsburgh63 u must be trying to sell this stuff what does peptide mean its research and not even close to the strength of real stuff like hgh or the real igf-1 lr3
any peptide waste of money or even yet FAKE!!!!!!

I don't beleive that anyone here cares to listen to your delusional rants. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about... and need to keep my name out of you posts.

igf-1 lr3 waste of money a friend of mine got few bottles no gains no effect even tried differernet sites
Pittsburgh63 u must be trying to sell this stuff what does peptide mean its research and not even close to the strength of real stuff like hgh or the real igf-1 lr3
any peptide waste of money or even yet FAKE!!!!!!

Do yourself a favor and shut your mouth or ill show you the door

Last edited:
Back