My MGF IGFLR3 stack...Opinions?

Hey guys, ok, so I did an experiment:

IGF DES Pre workout

MGF Post

Lr3 that night at bed ( I wanna make sure the MGF is done doing its thing)

Result: Its weird, I NEVER get sore after lifting (and yes, I do lift hard and heavy) but this time I felt sore/full pump the next couple of days...

Hey guys, ok, so I did an experiment:

IGF DES Pre workout

MGF Post

Lr3 that night at bed ( I wanna make sure the MGF is done doing its thing)

Result: Its weird, I NEVER get sore after lifting (and yes, I do lift hard and heavy) but this time I felt sore/full pump the next couple of days...

I would hit the lr3 about 20 minutes after MGF brother.. you'll get more out of it.. plus depending on how early you workout the next day.. it may still be active and displace tomorrows MGF release. LR3 has a 20-30 hour half life.

I would hit the lr3 about 20 minutes after MGF brother.. you'll get more out of it.. plus depending on how early you workout the next day.. it may still be active and displace tomorrows MGF release. LR3 has a 20-30 hour half life.

I workout EOD, so that wont be anything to worry about.

Ie: Monday, Wednesday, Friday=lift hard

And why is it that 20 min later will be more beneficial?

Because MGF will be out of your system within 15-20 min. Igf-1 is then dosed to make use of the proliferation the MGF caused and also because it's most beneficial used as soon as you can pwo.
So MGF immediately pwo, then IGF 20 min later.

It's simply more beneificial to have raised IGF levels post workout. As Stone said, MGF will peak in roughly 15-20 minutes.. once peaked you can administer IGF. IGF in general is the bodies response to start repairing the stressed muscles. The sooner you get it flowing the better.

It's simply more beneificial to have raised IGF levels post workout. As Stone said, MGF will peak in roughly 15-20 minutes.. once peaked you can administer IGF. IGF in general is the bodies response to start repairing the stressed muscles. The sooner you get it flowing the better.

Makes sense. This is the protocol I will follow! Thanks guys!

Last thing, I am DIABETIC so, I take INSULIN PWO as well. Do you think this is going to interfere with any of the peptides? Generally immediatly PWO I eat a very large meal of carbs and protein, so I have to take insulin.

Is there anyway you could move your insulin to pre workout? Sorry if that's a dumb question.. I'm not familiar with diabetic protocols, but insulin pre workout would line up in the mix a little better.

Is there anyway you could move your insulin to pre workout? Sorry if that's a dumb question.. I'm not familiar with diabetic protocols, but insulin pre workout would line up in the mix a little better.

Well, actually I have it pre as well. Anytime I eat, I have to take insulin, so since I eat about 5-6 meals daily, I get a slin shot ALOT (like every 3 hours)

So, I eat a preworkout meal about 1 hour PRE and take Insulin, then after lifting, I eat a big meal again, and also again, another Insulin shot.

The only way I could skip one of them is if I ate a meal with NO carbs.

My only concern would be running the lr3 with that much insulin. The lr3 has a half life of 20-30 hours. Within that time you will be dosing multiple times with insulin, multiplying your chance of going Hypoglycemic. I assume you are pretty in tune with your bodies response to insulin, so as long as you monitor yourself closely and make sure to have dextrose tabs or soda.. something on hand in case of an emergency, that you should be ok. I'm kinda out of my element with this one.

Back