My new AML cycle has arrived! (pics)

Looks good bro im loving their var right now

Add me to the list. AML Var is the shit (with some test of course). Handled the 125lb DBs for a handful of reps for the first time in my life! Felt good getting some stares lol.

The new weekly special is out! 30% off on PCT stuff...
They also added a crazy new customer sale!!! I wish i was a new customer :D

yes, water-based vs. oil.

@ MM: TNE= Test No Ester = Test Suspension ..all the same

"Test no ester"

Thank you all for the info. I figured it was the suspension cause I could identify the rest of the cycle lol. Just wasn't familiar with that abbreviation. Or that one could subQ the TNE...see I got it lol. That's good to know. What size needle can you use for that btw?? Im assuming a smaller gauge since the water is obviously not as thick as the oil?

Good luck on the cycle tho!! Looks nice!

How long are you going to run the TNE before workouts?

Last edited:
@Trust-as you've probably seen from my posts, big fan of AML. Question- looking for suggestions on a cycle for the fall, want to start planning and getting everything together now. Will finish a Test-e, Deca and Var cycle this month. Gained 20+ lbs, dropped body fat and very happy. Was going to try the T300 w/ 1 or 2 other compounds. Any favorites or suggestions?

@Trust-as you've probably seen from my posts, big fan of AML. Question- looking for suggestions on a cycle for the fall, want to start planning and getting everything together now. Will finish a Test-e, Deca and Var cycle this month. Gained 20+ lbs, dropped body fat and very happy. Was going to try the T300 w/ 1 or 2 other compounds. Any favorites or suggestions?

One thing i have to say, the T300 is fukin awesome.
If you go with T300 i would suggest: Tren Hex or NPP, but thats just me...Its a personal choice...

Hey i just placed an order. I said how i was wanting to pay but no email bakc yet and its been a couple of hours... Im patient n in no rush cause i wont be doing it for a couple weeks but read how it must be squared away within 24hours or they will close the order... should i be worried or did the email i sent them make sure it wont close?

You're fine they have lives too. I just ordered some more t300. going to run t300/test prop/tren ace cant wait

Are the labels/hologram coming with the product now or are they separate as usual? Got a shipment within the last couple weeks, but I never check the labels as I know what each bottle looks like on its own now.

Just got my new AML cycle:

Parabolan (tren hex) @ 500mg/w
T300 @ 300mg/w
TNE pre workout @ 50-100mg
Anavar @ 80mg/d

BTW, AML introduced a new security feature on their product, a 3D hologram ...pretty nice !!

Day 10: Im feeling muscle hardness already. Getting fukin tighter by the day...Must be from the var. Sex drive has increased too. That must be the prop and tne...
Im feeling absolutely great.
No sides from the tren, other then being a bit of an ass if i get contradicted..
Super smooth injects. I can hardly remember what side my previous shot was...
Im bumping the tren to 5ml/w
I LOVE this cycle combination so far....

Oh and started dieting about 2 weeks ago, eating clean at about my daily energy consumption... I gained 3-4 pounds, but lost some fat.

Last edited:
Badass Trust. I had to take advantage of that crazy deal and got some t300/adrol/pct to run with the tren ace i already got from aml. 2 weeks till lift off.

Just got my new AML cycle:
Parabolan (tren hex) @ 500mg/w
T300 @ 300mg/w
TNE pre workout @ 50-100mg
Anavar @ 80mg/d
BTW, AML introduced a new security feature on their product, a 3D hologram ...pretty nice !!

So have you started pinning that sexy gear?

Back