My oils seem to be leaking from my leg and giving me bad PIP from going sub Q

I use 18 all time 1/12 ya might be injecting to fast no rush treat it like foreplay no rush tease it love it slow it downnnnnnn

I use 18 all time 1/12 ya might be injecting to fast no rush treat it like foreplay no rush tease it love it slow it downnnnnnn

lmfao

i go really slow haha

and leave it in for a while too

never had this problem before =/

you use 18 1 1/2!??!!?

for ur quad!?!?

dude thats a fucking knife... i use that to draw

bro ur fucked lmfao

That and it's all I had :) so used to it now i gotta lotta hell bout it here but ya 25 gauge is best it's easier with 18 cause I have multiple shit in it just who I am I used to it

your afraid of 1 and 1/2 inch compared to 1 inch???? I tell patients all the time, its not the length of the needle that counts, its the diameter. thats what she said.....

Real men shoot that shit into their nutsack with a 14g! Since it's not a muscle, it won't hinder your workout either! :devil2:
should i get 1 1/2 pins

using 1 inch atm

im scared of 1 1/2 man they are so long! :(
No, you shouldn't use 1.5" pins for your quad. I seriously doubt you're injecting subq if you're pinning properly into your quads. You can leak *some* oil no matter what you do. Blood vessels on the way in/out can push it out, intramuscular pressure can do this, et cetera. Just leave the pin in for 30 seconds when done injecting and apply pressure when you remove the pin from your leg. The Z-track method helps a bit, but even then, a small leak is possible. It's not a big deal, I promise.
your afraid of 1 and 1/2 inch compared to 1 inch???? I tell patients all the time, its not the length of the needle that counts, its the diameter. thats what she said.....
Man, so many potential things to comment on this, I'm at a smart-ass overload! Then again, a lower gauge "pin" in the booty might be why I'm not allowed to put it in her ass? :(

Real men shoot that shit into their nutsack with a 14g! Since it's not a muscle, it won't hinder your workout either! :devil2:

No, you shouldn't use 1.5" pins for your quad. I seriously doubt you're injecting subq if you're pinning properly into your quads. You can leak *some* oil no matter what you do. Blood vessels on the way in/out can push it out, intramuscular pressure can do this, et cetera. Just leave the pin in for 30 seconds when done injecting and apply pressure when you remove the pin from your leg. The Z-track method helps a bit, but even then, a small leak is possible. It's not a big deal, I promise.

Man, so many potential things to comment on this, I'm at a smart-ass overload! Then again, a lower gauge "pin" in the booty might be why I'm not allowed to put it in her ass? :(

Easiest way to pin, pin at a 90 degree angle. Pick a spot, rub alcohol, jab. I use the z-track method to pierce, pulling the skin back makes it easier to put the needle in. Unless you got humungoid quads, I don't see why you would need more than 1" pins. Word of advice, I push the needle all the way in, all the way up to the plastic tip of the needle, that way you can be damn sure you know where the oil is going.

Back