My shit must be fake

if i was you i would be eating 400 grams protein 400 carbs 80 grams fat....your diet is horrible..try complex carbs for your carbs

tatu said:

[Breakfast]
2 fried eggs w yolks on toast or english
bowl of cereal w milk 2%
banana or other fruit
10 oz glass of milk 2%
protein shake w 10 oz of OJ

[Mid-Morning]
2 PB+J's
Maybe a yogurt, but rarely, so I'll discount that

[Lunch]
2 ham and cheese usu. canola oil grilled
10 oz glass milk 2%
10 oz OJ

[Dinner]
Large bowl pasta w Mom Sauce
Some meat (we'll say salmon)
20 oz milk 2%

[After gym]
Protein shake w 10 oz OJ

I'm going to start by saying that 2 months ago, I weighed 170. Eating 400g protein and 5000-6000 cals is hard, but by NO means impossible for someone of our size. First of all, you aren't eating frequently enough. Meals should be spaced out 2-3 hours apart. For breakfast, eat more eggs. I eat 6 fried every morning. Drink 16 ozs. of milk and with the 6 or 8 oz in the cereal, you'll have 22-24. Meal 2, drop the PB&J's and eat a can of tuna and 3 boiled eggs. Have another 16 ozs. milk. Meal 3, another can of tuna, 3 more boiled eggs, and 16 ozs. milk. Meal 4, keep the ham and cheese, thats fine, but MORE milk. 16 ozs. Meal 5, how much meat? I eat 16oz. beef at dinner, or 12oz. chicken, or 12oz. fish. 20 oz milk is great. After gym, protein shake is great. Make sure you have enough protein in it. 75g or so. Add some dextrose post workout. Then, when you get home, eat another small meal. Maybe another ham and cheese, with more milk. Add this up on fitday.com, it will be WELL over 400g protein and an unGodly amount of cals. Change it up every other week or so to keep your taste buds happy. I do it, and like I said, 2 months ago, I weighed 170. Right now, I weigh 194 with only a slight increase in bf%. No gear yet. I'm only 24 as well, and I thought I hit my plateau at 170. Just wasn't eating enough. Yeah, I feel like I'm going to explode sometimes, but you learn to love that feeling. It's better than being hungry!

Just a note - if you drink 24 cups of 2% milk a day, you get 2909 cals and 195g of protein just from the milk. Hope this helps a little.

Just my 2ml :D

Semper Fi

tatu said:
Yeah. The worst I could possibly imagine.:flipoffha
your carbs are all sugar...you shouldnt be using steroids since you have no idea how to eat in the first place...instead of rejecting everyones advice you could be using it all and actually making your cycle do something for you....but its your money if you want to do cycles and gain 5 pounds each time go ahead:eek:

tatu said:
Well, thank you for at least posting something constructive, rather than destructive to this thread.

I have tried eating more protein and find that I end up ripping ass all day if I do. I searched around and found out that it meant that my body had too much protein in it and was expelling it in gaseous form.

I basically took this to mean that your body will regulate, or at least let you know, when there is enough (or too much) protein present in your system to process efficiently.

I will try to up my protein intake and see if that works, much to the disdain of my coworkers :)

That meal plan I listed is 1280 calories?!

I'm going to break it down maybe tomorrow, but I can guarantee it will be well above that.

[Breakfast]
2 fried eggs w yolks on toast or english
bowl of cereal w milk 2%
banana or other fruit
10 oz glass of milk 2%
protein shake w 10 oz of OJ

[Mid-Morning]
2 PB+J's
Maybe a yogurt, but rarely, so I'll discount that

[Lunch]
2 ham and cheese usu. canola oil grilled
10 oz glass milk 2%
10 oz OJ

[Dinner]
Large bowl pasta w Mom Sauce
Some meat (we'll say salmon)
20 oz milk 2%

[After gym]
Protein shake w 10 oz OJ

This would be an average day. Sometimes I eat more, other times less, depending on what's in the fridge.

Keep in mind, I'm not 300lbs and never will be. I'm 160 at 5'4".

no your meal is not 1280 cals. 320g of protein is 1280 cals

i also did not say that your juice is good or bad just making an observation about the connection between food and aas.

i am 6' so 250 on you would look like 310 on me.

can i put on 90 lbs you ask? i say yes if you get all the pieces in order.

try upping your protein gradually. use whey isolate intead of concentrate also.

Last edited:
tatu, I know where your coming from. I asked about my doses being too small. Which subsequently they are. However, I was told to eat more by the same guys also. It truely has helped. I have gotten 300+ grams of protien a day for about 6 days and I swear I am growing rapidly! 300 isnt even enough for me as I weigh in at 257 but I was only getting 200-220g a day before. I will get to 450g a day soon but it takes time for your body to adjust. The first 2 days I lived on the shitter:D Its all better now! Follow wha these guys say as close as you can....they know their shit.

hayez said:
your carbs are all sugar...you shouldnt be using steroids since you have no idea how to eat in the first place...instead of rejecting everyones advice you could be using it all and actually making your cycle do something for you....but its your money if you want to do cycles and gain 5 pounds each time go ahead:eek:

You see, I have not been rejecting anyone's advice. I will disagree with those who try and pose me as stupid, naive, and unprepared (as you have done).

There are a few factors that come to mind, first off. I can not eat that much each day.
1. I don't have the money to be eating 16 oz steaks each day and 8 eggs before I even hit noon time.

2. I live at home, being a student, and me loading the fridge up with 14 cartons of eggs, three full cows worth of beef, and enough preotein to power my bowels for a year and a half might seem a bit suspicious. <<< leading me to my next point

3. I used to drink 3-4 shakes each day, as well as whatever protein I was ingesting with food. The shakes alone were 176g of protein. I farted constantly, and I'm not a naturally gassy person. This was so problematic that I once woke up pre-dawn hours because I had essentially smoked myself out of my own room. Like I said before, I looked it up and said I was getting too much protein. It is a catch-22.

4. If I was to consume the amount of food that the 300+ pound guys suggest, my stomach lining would rip and spill all over the gym floor. I would get my membership revoked from disposing stomach contents on the weight room floor (my gym has a special clause about stomachs ripping open) and would not have anywhere to work out.

5. The part that gets to me the most is why it is so hard for me to gain with the help of AAS. I have not had any side effects either. At least if I had some sort of validation that they worked, I couldn't bitch. That hasn't happened. You never thought you'd hsee the day when someone wanted shrunken nuts. Well, here's the fourth horseman, ladies and gentlemen.

Like I said before, or would rather like to know... Is there a certain percentage of individuals who just don't really respond to AAS?

It isn't like I'm cheating my way to getting bigger. I've been working out at the gym for 4-5 years now. I have great genetics and would be muscular without training. My arms are 16.5". I rep 100lb dumbells on my inclines and flats. I squat 315 for reps. I can easily pull off 20 pullups without weight, and when I do put the belt on, I can do 10 reps with 35 or 45#.

I think people have mistaken me for a cheater and someone who isn't serious about this lifestyle. That isn't the case. I'm just frustrated at watching my friends reap benefits when they shouldn't, while I haven't gained when I should have by now.

I have since upped my protein intake. How do I go about getting complex carbs? I thought I'd be fine with my heaping portions of pasta and my blowing through a loaf of bread every two days.

I still can't give plausibility to not gaining one single pound in 4.5 weeks. I must just not be responsive to this juice. Like I said, I had a buddy just finish a 4.5 week cycle (yes 4.5 weeks) of expired test 50 (doing 200mg/wk) and gain 10 lbs. He didn't have enough money or care to finish the cycle off, so he left it at that. This is my frustration and reasoning as to why my shit hasn't done a thing to me.

Not... one... pound... :wallbash:

Tatu.......how 'bout this idea.

Post-workout meal - 50grams Whey protein & 100grams dextrose in a big glass of water. An hour and a half later, have the same amounts of protein & carbs with real food, fish & yams, chicken & rice, etc.

tatu said:
It doesn't have to be scientific to be logical. No matter how "scientific" one claims to be, I could shoot that down by saying that they didn't melt the foods down themselves to measure the caloric intake, etc.

Logic does not put on pounds, scientifically tracking calories is how you gain or lose weight, watching macros helps keep your bodyfat in check, and so on.

Orange Juice and things like that are just garbage man, you may think thats quality eating but really there is nothing special about OJ except it has sugar and vitamin C in there. You can get your vitamin C another way.

The only other thing I could possibly give credence to would be if there had been documented cases where people had naturally high testosterone in their body on a regular basis, therefore rendering the excess Test null.

1+1 still equals 2, thats like saying someone who is drunk wont get more drunk by continuing to drink.

StoneColdNTO said:
All Mudge was saying was that without actually counting calories, you diet is just basically guesswork.

Yes sir, and I'm not ashamed to admit I did a see-food diet my first time around. But if you want to PROVE to yourself one way or the other, if you are taking in 3k calories to maintain bodyweight then you know where to go from there when you want to gain weight. You could start with 3750 or 4k right off the bat, I would probably add 1k on top myself.

That is why I call it a science, even if you dont count macro breakdown, you should at least know your protein and raw caloric intake. You need to know how to scale it up or down when you want to gain or lose weight for best results.

tatu said:
Breakfast: 2 eggs, bowl of cereal, a banana, protein shake

snack: 2 pb+j's

lunch: cold cuts or chicken or tuna w milks, oj's, etc.

dinner: depends what's on the menu (spaghetti + meatballs, chicken dinner, eggplant, steaks, salmon, veggies) I eat big portions of whatever it is.

After gym: protein shake and maybe more food before bed.

This is eating good. I don't cruise through Burger King or eat Dunkin Donuts.

I'm not counting 4500 calories at all brother, unless its all orange juice (sugar). When I last bulked I was 5300-6500 every day. A trip to Burger King may be just what you need if you can't eat any more than that, I think my baby sister eats more than that.

If I would go to Burger King because my calories were low for the day (work hell or whatever), 4 double cheeseburgers (540 each) and a shake would net me about 2700 calories. When we talk weight gain that has nothing to do with how clean you eat, if you are worried about bodyfat gain then yes, macros are going to count. You aren't going to want to eat crap all day long, but if you can't get calories in (your number of meals is too few as it is) then corn dogs, donuts, and hamburgers will help fill the void UNTIL YOUR STOMACH ADJUSTS.

4 weeks is hardly enough to bitch about on low doses of long ester gear, and it takes a while to adjust to a diet as well.

Good luck

So I should just eat whatever comes in front of me, regardless of quality?

I am trying to gain weight, but I want to make it muscle weight, not body fat. I've never been fat, and don't plan to be. I suppose I could try eating bullshit, but whatever.

BTW, the OJ was an idea posed by a fellow 'ology member to mix with my strawberry protein mix. It tastes delicious.

If you want to gain MAXIMUM muscle, you're going to gain a little body fat. Just the way it is. If you can't handle it, you might want to rethink a bulking cycle. I had the same fear myself before starting to bulk, but seeing the progress in the mirror makes it all seem worthwhile. You can always take the fat off with a little diet change and some cardio. And I'll say it again, I started at almost the same weight as you. It's really not that hard to eat as much as everyone is telling you. Just suck it down. If you want to get big, you gotta eat BIGGER!

Semper Fi

StoneColdNTO said:
Tatu.......how 'bout this idea.

Post-workout meal - 50grams Whey protein & 100grams dextrose in a big glass of water. An hour and a half later, have the same amounts of protein & carbs with real food, fish & yams, chicken & rice, etc.

Exactly!

your diet is way off bro. it's not the juice (and not the orange juice) that's off, it's you. even if the juice was bunk you'd still grow naturally with proper diet. hope your training isn't the way your diet is. my advice to you is swolecat.com

tatu said:
BTW, the OJ was an idea posed by a fellow 'ology member to mix with my strawberry protein mix. It tastes delicious.

So do double cheeseburgers. So you wont eat crap but you will drink it, hmm. I'd rather have a hamburger and call it crap than drink raw sugar.

you are being WAY too defensive bro. i just now saw this thread and to be honest, i dont understand why it is so hard for you to accept that you are not eating enough. your gear may well be fake bro, but that doesnt change the fact that you are not eating nearly enough to gain weight. and getting the farts doesnt mean that your body is no longer able to process protein. it means that your body is adjusting to the added protein. i get the farts too when i up my protein, as well as the shits. but guess what? the body becomes accustomed after a while. your diet is a joke brother. your gear may as well be fake with the calories youre consuming. i just got done with a 20 something week cutter and i was eating WAY more than you bro. 2 eggs for breakfast? what the fuck is that? try 9 or 12 bro. and if you cant afford food then lay off the gear. the money spent on food monthly should exceed whatever you paid for your cycle. if you cant afford to eat, then even with good gear youre not going to see shit for gains. i could go on and on picking apart your posts bro, but i think what i have said so far sums everything up, not that it hadnt been said before. bottom line? i think you think you know more than you really know and i think you need to go back to the drawing board and rethink your cycle and your diet and everything else. just because you train harder than EVERYONE else, and eat better than EVERYONE else around you doesnt mean that you are eating or training correctly. and if all you have around you are slackers and youre pissed because they look better than you, that doesnt give you the right to come on here and ask a question and bitch when you dont like the answer. most of the bros here who have answered your questions truly are dedicated and know what it takes to get from point A to point B. im a blithering idiot compared to most of them but i know enough to know that you dont know as much as you think you know. you need to listen to what theyre saying because if your gear is good, then you are the one fucking it up with your lack of knowledge. and if it is fake, then youre still lacking in knowledge. whats so hard to undserstand about that? just from reading your posts on this thread it is painfully obvious to me that you dont know as much as you think you do. this is not a flame on you or meant to make you feel bad. we all start somewhere and its hard to admit that you didnt have a clue when someone who does have a clue rips you a new ass for being so fuckin ignorant. the bros here are being very helpful and youre just not listening because you think you know it all already. i am by no means an expert on training or nutrition, but the knowledge i do posses makes you look like a complete novice. and guess what? alot of what i know i learned right here. everyone in the world will tell you they eat right and know how to train. that is the ego speaking. if you thought you were eating enough, then id hate to see what your routine is like. care to post it? im willing to wager that you will be crucified after posting your training split. which brings us back to where we started. your attitude is all wrong. when i log on and post a question, i pray for someone to unfuck me even if it is via flames. i have never gotten so many posts on any of my threads, and i am here to learn. its sad to see that so many bros are responding to your thread when you are not willing to even acknowledge what theyre telling you. well, i doubt you will even consider what im saying bro. so i will do what you came on here to hear. i will agree with you. damn bro, it sucks that you got some bad gear. im sure you woulda been up at least 15 pounds by now bro, with all the knowledge and dedication you have and all. damn, how do you get all that food in bro. im out.

Mudge said:
So do double cheeseburgers. So you wont eat crap but you will drink it, hmm. I'd rather have a hamburger and call it crap than drink raw sugar.

Way to lose credibilty, Bro.

I'd hardly say that drinking a Protein/OJ shake is the same as swallowing the waste food they peddle at Bk and McD's, but I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree...

damn brother, you dont stop do you? Mudge has alot more experience than you. and you could learn alot if you would check your ego at the door. you lost all credibility after posting your joke of a diet. orange juice is quality food but its not going to bulk you up. mac dees may be shit food but it is packed with calories. your attitude is fucked. i think i will call you nelson montana from now on because you have the same fuckin attitude. this thread is going nowhere.

kube said:
you are being WAY too defensive bro. Blah friggin blah. You're stupid, ignorant, stupid and ignorant. This is not a flame. You're ignorant. Blah friggin blah. im out.

I reply positively to those that have responded positively. I don't come here to fight, nor to have the likes of you repeat what has already been said fifteen times, but rather than saying it in the two sentences it requires, you stretch it out to the longest winded pararaph since the onset of the English language. Perhaps you need to unlearn all you know about gear and relearn paragraph breaks...

That being said, I have already said that I have upped my protein intake. I have already had 3 shakes today, as well as my 2 cans of tuna during lunch time, as well as my hugely-overpopulated-with-peanut-butter PB+J's, etc.

My stomach is about to explode, but I've eaten at least 5 times today, and will probably eat once more after I get beck from the gym. Therefore, all that has been said has not gone to waste. I have taken the advice that my "diet" is too meager and have begun eating far more than I thought I could, thanks to everyone but those who have embarassed themselves by getting worked up on an internet forum.

As far as my workout routine goes, it is posted in a Post Your Routine thread, and has netted me 10 pounds this last year. I have just hit a plateau.

So, the general concensus is that perhaps my gear hasn't taken effect yet, being long acting esters? I will look forward to a possible onset and a beginning for new hope in this cycle.

Still, I am concerned about the side effects? They probably wouldn't start until the gear kicks in, correct? Forgive me sounding naive here, but it is expected, being my first cycle to not know exactly when to expect side effects, if any.

I didn't think that 2 fried eggs (in canola oil) with cheese on English, with a big bowl of cereal, a glass of milk, a protein shake, a banana, and an occasional yogurt seemed small. Good job on the crucifixion, though. That is way more than I've eaten in the past and maintained, if not grew from my size.

Were my friends slackers when they did their gear? A few of them were. If you saw the way they carried themselves through their cycles, you'd shit. Basically, I was under the impression that if you ate how you normally ate during your cycle, your juice would be a waste. That is why it is so shocking to me that now that I am eating incredibly more than before and juicing, I still haven't gained an ounce. It just seems peculiar.

What's the studies concerning eggs now? Good for you? Bad for you? I don't mind scarfing a bunch of them in the morning at all.

I'm also not looking to be this monster of a man. At 160 I already look large and am complimented daily on my physique. So here's the zinger...

What is my realistic nutritional intake to put on 10 or 15 pounds, and is 300mg's even enough?

kube said:
damn brother, you dont stop do you? Mudge has alot more experience than you. and you could learn alot if you would check your ego at the door. you lost all credibility after posting your joke of a diet. orange juice is quality food but its not going to bulk you up. mac dees may be shit food but it is packed with calories. your attitude is fucked. i think i will call you nelson montana from now on because you have the same fuckin attitude. this thread is going nowhere.

Like I said, I'm here to get assistance, not to have you tell me I'm an asshole. I never said I have more knowledge than Mudge. Eat it. I'm out.

Back