My shit must be fake

Ok, some of us are getting a bit carried away here, evidenced by the uncalled for flaming, which, by the way is severely frowned upon here.

Please, let's all just continue in a civilized manner, so I don't have to end this thread.

if i were you , I would get something like a weight gainer shake with a lot of claories and protein as well. 1 gram of protein per pound of body mass is nowhere near enough for someone who wants to grow to there best ability, let alone while juicing. I ate about 2.5 to 3 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, sometimes more,. I try to eat every 2 hours but it was more like every hour and a half. I didnt really count my exact cals every day just the main meals, i didnt even count the junk food i occasionally ate........I also grew very well. The test you are taking should be doing something, your sex drive should be up quite a bit if nothing else.

Well, I ate quite a bit today, so it may be a bit too early to tell, but I am up 4 lbs since two days ago. Let's all hope it stays :)

Thanks for the info Hunter. I'm going to look into that but I despise GNC. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
check out the board sponsors, Ive heard some good stuff about protein factory, but i havent tried it yet...and yes, GNC is a fukn joke.

Wow this thread is pretty uhhh....interesting! :D
I will say that gear takes longer for it to work on me too. I did a prop/tren cycle and I didn't really start to see any size gains until about week 6.

I'm currently on week 6 of Enan and EQ and I'm just now starting to see gains so gear takes a little longer for it to affect me.

Now I will admit that I need more protein. I'm 6'4" 240lbs and I'm getting about a gram per pound of protein, probably averaging 250g. I too feel that I eat a lot and I do but just not getting enough protein apparantly. I'm sure I'll get it down one of these days, partly b/c I just moved and dont have a job yet so money is tight. But once I find a job then I can buy more protein foods and get enough protein. But I'm gonna try to take it in steps, I'm gonna start by trying to get 300g (hey you have to take it in steps).

So my advice to you is do what I'm doing, up it a little at a time. Heres what I'm doing: eat an extra can of tuna (32g) buy bread w/ 5g pro/slice. So w/ that can of tuna you can make 2 sammies and thats 52g right there. I've been eating cottage cheese 13g per 1/2 cup. Yogurt (good snack, 7-9g). Eating turkey or ham sammies (27g/sammie x2 sammies = 54g). I'm finding out that I need more protein to grow and I'm sure you'll learn too. Good luck! :)

Bro no fun intended after reading all that...your diet sucks. Why? you depend too much on shakes to up your nutritional needs. I personally use one scoop of 30g of protein and get the rest from solid foods (yes there are alot of food sources that have high protein content while not having too much fat), with that you gotta do your cardio to reduce the fat (if any) gained from solid foods.

Plus 3500-4000 calories is way too low for you to be gaining big. My first cycle with test alone I gained 8 pounds solid muscle after the retention, but comes down to the nutrition aspects of it all.

This is your first quote on how you get your protein----

Oh, I'm guessing a good 3,500-4,000 calories each day, supplemented with 2 double scoop protein shakes per day. My ON protein has 22g per scoop. If I do any more than that I get gassy

mmmmmmmmmm i loves me some peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat bread wif a big glass of milk. I eat 2 or 3 a day. peanut butter 1 inch thick on them. peanut butter is a great source for nutrition in my book esp if you trying to add weight.

eat all the eggs you like. 6g of pro per each whole egg.

as far as sides go not everyone experiences themat the same degree. you may not have any noticable ones on the cycle you doing.

good luck.

I just came up w/ this diet tonight. It's good for about 350g of protein. I've only been getting about 250g or so, so this will be a good jump for me. Maybe you can try it:

Breakfast: Oatmeal w/ milk......................8g
3 eggs, 1 slice cheese...........22g
2 slices wheat/grain bread....10g = 40g

Lunch: 1 can tuna..............................32g
4 slices bread (2 sammies)......20g
2 slices cheese..........................8g = 60g

Snack: Protein shake...........................20g
Cup of milk w/ shake...................8g
1 cup of yogurt...........................9g
1 serving cottage cheese..........11g = 48g

Lunch 2: 6 pieces turkey (3 slices/sandwhich)...30g
2 pieces cheese....................................8g
4 pices bread (2 sammies)..................20g = 58g

P/W shake: 2 scoops protein..................40g
1.5 cup of milk......................12g
1TB peanut butter..................7g = 59g

Dinner: Chicken Breast (frozen from Costco).....37g
1 cup of milk............................................8g = 45g

Before bed: 1 scoop protein...............20g
1 cup milk.........................8g
1 serving cottage cheese...11g = 39g

I only included protein sources, not carbs. I'd include dextrose in p/w shake and veggies for dinner, etc. Hope this helps...

Vennom96 said:
I just came up w/ this diet tonight. It's good for about 350g of protein. I've only been getting about 250g or so, so this will be a good jump for me. Maybe you can try it:

Breakfast: 2 slices wheat/grain bread....10g = 40g

Lunch: 4 slices bread (2 sammies)......20g

Lunch 2: 4 pices bread (2 sammies)..................20g = 58g

I only included protein sources, not carbs. I'd include dextrose in p/w shake and veggies for dinner, etc. Hope this helps...

Since when was bread a source of protein ???????????

Wheat bread and or bagels have small amounts of protien. If your trying for every little bit of protien you can, I think you can count it.

Bread is not complete protein friends, dont even count it unless you know how to complete it. I used to love PB&J just like Pullin', damn good stuff but unfortunately fat shows up fast on me.

But seriously, if a person is having milk, eating kids cereal, and then having OJ so much through the day without consequence, you area lready taking in sugar left and right as it is so a few burgers or PB&J etc etc aren't going to make a big difference since somehow your genetics can handle a diet like that. Out of about 4 meals I am not sure I see 1k per meal, but the only way to know is add it up, not guess. I'd also try and make those meals pretty even in terms of calories, if you want to avoid carbs your last meal of the day thats fine IMO or keep it low. I dont go under 5 meals a day, 6 on a bulk.

StoneColdNTO said:
Since when was bread a source of protein ???????????

Not so much a SOURCE of protein, but it has a decent amount in it.
I get the whole grain or 12 grain bread that has 4 or 5g per slice.

Well, I'm still holding the 4 lbs from yesterday. I have upped my food intake/calorie intake/protein intake drastically.

I guess the key is that even when you think you've eaten too much, you're only halfway there.

Most people can eat more than they know, just spread out those meals. I am totally fine with 5 meals but if I eat big I go to 6, or even 7.

tatu said:
Well, I'm still holding the 4 lbs from yesterday. I have upped my food intake/calorie intake/protein intake drastically.

I guess the key is that even when you think you've eaten too much, you're only halfway there.

good job bro.

Back