My thoughts on HGH - Somaject

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
J

Juice Authority

I've been using Somaject for almost three months now. I just started my third kit. The results so far are have been fair to marginal. I'm not saying that I haven't made gains; I'm just a little disappointed with the gains I've made.

It could be partially due to the way it was packaged and shipped as it clearly states on the box that it is supposed to be refrigerated prior to and after reconstitution. My kit didn't arrive in a cooler so maybe that had something to do with it.

It's taken three months to really notice any gains from the Somaject and I think most of the gains I’ve made have more to do with the intensity level of my workouts, diet, cardio and supplements versus the Somaject.

For those of you that don't know, Somaject has been out for a little over 6 months or longer and is repackaged by German company called Eurotech (http://www.euro-techs.com/english/co_info.php). The price was right as it varies between $450 - $600 per kit depending on who you buy it from. I'm confident the kits I've got are legit as they came with the hologram seal.

That's just my cents on Somaject for what's it worth. Anyone else here have different results?

Mudge said:
You are using it by itself for fat burning, or are you stacking?

I'm using it with Winstrol IP's for now. I'm going to be throwing in 30mg's Anavar ED with a 100mg's of Tren ED starting next week.

What's your dose and schedule bro?

example - 4iu per day/ 2iu AM - 2iu PM : 5 days on / 2 days off

This is what I'm thinking about starting on Wed anyway...

SlateDrake said:
What's your dose and schedule bro?

example - 4iu per day/ 2iu AM - 2iu PM : 5 days on / 2 days off

This is what I'm thinking about starting on Wed anyway...

I average 4IU's ED 5 days on 2 days off. On some days I take only 2IU's, on some days - like today - I take 6IU's. I generally do 2IU's in the AM upon rising and 2IU's in the afternoon around 2PM. I've heard taking it at night is completely ineffective as your ifg levels are highest while you're sleeping and lowest in the morning.

I don't want to discourage you from taking it especially if you already purchased it. Just be patient with it as it seems to take anywhere from 3-6 months to really start noticing the effects.

mr.zone said:
Have you ever used anyother brands of gh to compair with the soma's?

Yes, I've used Serostim and Humatrope. I got much better results from the Humatrope. Somaject is comparable to Serostim but is less expensive. Humatrope, out of the GH I've used, yielded the best results. Of course it costs more. At a Vet store in TJ it runs about $45 for 4IU's so it can add up quickly.

I never really notice much as far as growth from GH unless i take at LEAST 6iu daily, along with test

anything less than that used W/out test you would only notice fat loss

keep going though bro, it usually takes about 3 months before you start noticing the gains

i'd agree with you on the comparisons though, i have also used the three brands you mentioned and would have to say i definitely like the somajects more so than serostim, but i think the humatrope felt a little stronger, MAYBE it was a mental thing though because i payed about 9 bucks an iu for the fucking huma!!!!

I've used about 4 kits of Somajects and I like them.I used 4 IUs 5 days on 2 off. I've used test, t-3 and insulin with it and it has worked very well for me.

ya, for muscle gain you usually want to take at LEAST T-3 and test along with the GH, preferably also insulin although some opt not to............the "super stack" seems to produce a very synthergestic affect that really helps to increase circulating IGF-1 levels, much more so than any of them taken by itself

my ideal stack is the following

1500mg test/wk
6iu GH/day
25mcg T-3/day
12iu insulin post workout

i pretty much do this almost year around, with two 6 week breaks thrown in somewhere during the year

also OCCASIONALY cycle in an oral like Winstrol (winny) or dbol, sometimes tren during sticking points, and then deca if i get any minor injuries or sore joints (winter!!!!!!!!!!)

simple and sweet if you ask me!

rookie said:
my ideal stack is the following

1500mg test/wk
6iu GH/day
25mcg T-3/day
12iu insulin post workout

i pretty much do this almost year around, with two 6 week breaks thrown in somewhere during the year

You're probably right Bro. Running 6IU's of GH ED 5 days a week can get rather costly. I'm in finance and I just don't see the ROI (return on investment) with Somaject. True, it's cheaper than most others but I've already invested close to $1,500 so far in Somaject and I think my money would have been better spent on something else. I mean for the money I spent on the Soma's I could have bought enough Test, Winstrol (winny), Equi, Anavar and D-bol for 5 cycles.

hey Juice..
think back.. remember the good old "export" kits.. now put two and two together :)

i stick with my holograms serono products personally, and nutropin kicks ass too.. more bang for your buck...

supergirl said:
hey Juice..
think back.. remember the good old "export" kits.. now put two and two together :)

i stick with my holograms serono products personally, and nutropin kicks ass too.. more bang for your buck...

I've actually heard really good things about the Nutrophin. I haven't used it before though. What's the average price these days?

Juice Authority said:
I've actually heard really good things about the Nutrophin. I haven't used it before though. What's the average price these days?

average... what's that?? lol.. a good price is under $200...

supergirl said:
average... what's that?? lol.. a good price is under $200...

$200??? Wow! What have you been paying for Soma? It looks like I've been getting fisted.

Juice Authority said:
$200??? Wow! What have you been paying for Soma? It looks like I've been getting fisted.

somas i saw going for $500 area depending on quantity.. but nutropin is not a big kit like the somas or serostim.. so keep that in mind..

serostim is up to around $550-$600 area from what i have seen too...

Back