My trip to the doctor today....

I had to get my bloodwork done last week at 7:45am. This sucked because it made my testosterone levels much higher than they are during the day. They came in at 390. I know If i would have gotten them done at 2:00pm it would have been more like 190. But oh well. My doctor gave me 6 months of 10g Androgel and said after that I can start the injections, or if I get tired of the gel.

I dont think I will be able to self-inject right away. I am going to use the 10g androgel...but I'm worried about my DHT getting real high. Any recommendations?

I also have been considering running 400mg Equipoise or 500mg Primo EW, year round, with my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) after I start injections. I wonder what negative effects this would have on me. EQ raises RBC...that could be bad. Primo year round is expensive, and I impossible to get.

i will post my score (ie blood results) this week and we can compare. i got mine done at like 10am.....

I always get mine done before and after my cycles... the 4-6 times I've had it done, every time it was at like 3pm... standard for me was 451-456... I'm also younger than you guys

So i got my scores back. heres the deal. 36 YOA, hrt for the past 5 years with low dose (500 -600 mg cyp/400 deca or 500-600 cyp and EOD tren) cycles about twice a year for periods of 12 weeks. 6'1 225lbs probably 12 percent bf working out since high school. currently do weights 4 times per week with 30 min of treadmill/jogging per day.

At 10am my scores were the following: TOTAL TEST = 24 Ref of 250 - 1100
% Free TEST = 2.78 Ref of 1.5 - 2.20
Free TEST = 6.7 Ref of 35.0 - 155.0

Last dose of cyp was Sept 20th and then i ran tren from sept 20 for the next two weeks so no injections since Oct 4th. Blood taken on 10-20-08.

Dr. recommended monthly injections.... of what an how much i do not know because i did not want this. so i think we have agreed on two 5mg packs of gel per day.

just thougth this might help some of you out.

I always get mine done before and after my cycles... the 4-6 times I've had it done, every time it was at like 3pm... standard for me was 451-456... I'm also younger than you guys

How would i go about getting my blood checked? I never go to the doctor and could probably use a full work-up too.

So i got my scores back. heres the deal. 36 YOA, hrt for the past 5 years with low dose (500 -600 mg cyp/400 deca or 500-600 cyp and EOD tren) cycles about twice a year for periods of 12 weeks. 6'1 225lbs probably 12 percent bf working out since high school. currently do weights 4 times per week with 30 min of treadmill/jogging per day.

At 10am my scores were the following: TOTAL TEST = 24 Ref of 250 - 1100
% Free TEST = 2.78 Ref of 1.5 - 2.20
Free TEST = 6.7 Ref of 35.0 - 155.0

Last dose of cyp was Sept 20th and then i ran tren from sept 20 for the next two weeks so no injections since Oct 4th. Blood taken on 10-20-08.

Dr. recommended monthly injections.... of what an how much i do not know because i did not want this. so i think we have agreed on two 5mg packs of gel per day.

just thougth this might help some of you out.

Yea...at the MINIMUM you need to be on 10g androgel per day. Injections would turn your life around. 25 is terrible...although I think you are still shut down from your cycle.

How would i go about getting my blood checked? I never go to the doctor and could probably use a full work-up too.

Go to family doctor. Ask for bloodwork. Tell him what you want. If he asks why, say "My dad has high cholesterol" "my dad has low testosterone" "my dad has (insert what you want tested here)"

no doubt that im shut down but they dont know that. got the call today 2/5gram packs of androgel per day. i wonder how that will work with some tren twice a year??

on two packs per day? i thought it was 70mg per pack?? but of course anything is better than "all natural!"

im going to experiment with the two packs and then maybe spice it up twice a year with some tren and see how that works. i will let you guys know. any comments?

Back