My wife HATES Chip Wadowski...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

On Vacation
but i'm sure its in a good way.

Let me start off by saying i have a hot ass wife. Banging body, gorgeous face, big fake tits, PHAT ass. She is an absolute freak and will let me do whatever i want to her (only rules from Day 1 were no farm animals, midgets or small appliances). She loves any position, anal, DP, toys, throat fucking, spanking, whatever. We've had threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes. We role play, talk dirty and she loves it rough. So there has never been a lack of desire when it comes to wanting to fuck her.

But for the last two weeks i have been beating the breaks off that ass. She actually said two nights ok "OK honey, i think you broke it!!" I have been dumping so much ball sauce in her every night due to this HCG that her nose has been constantly running!! hahahaha

So, i gave her a brief rest (of course I've still been spanking it) and we'll start up again tonight. :D

Thanks to Chip and the Maximus team. I guess i never knew how much I missed that stuff.

:love:

Hmmm!!... and all this time I thought you were a Conservative Republican let's see here:
3some, 4some,5some Gang Bang, sandwich with a midget WTF! is consider a midget WTF! do you mean us Little people?

she has the pussy...

she makes the rules. :D

Don't ya love it though when you got the confidence to KNOW that you can supply "ROUND THE CLOCK COCK and DICK ON DEMAND" and just turn that shit inside out and upside down, and make her feel like you just did "ORIGAMI" on her ass!! No matter how bad ass a babe is.... there is nothing better that watching her and letting her THINK she is casting her magic spell on you, and then its YOU who is able to decide when to bring the motherf***in THUNDER!!!!!! That poor girl gets off your SWORDOFSKI, tears in her eyes, telling you she cant take any more..... pleading for mercy.... as if she just got done riding SECRETARIAT for ten miles.... and then you say, "FLIP OVER, BITCH, I'M ONLY HALFWAY DONE"!!! :cum::bj::doggy::69::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Where is this thread going? I'm sure once chip chimes in it'll get even better

Ha Ha!!!!..... MOUSE! You know me so well!! Funny thing is, there are a lot of "VISITORS" that, unless they become "MEMBERS" or clients of MAXIMUS HRT, that would have no idea what to think of a thread like this! They don't realize that all the discussion of using your cock like BASEBALL BAT and spraying your girls face is if your DICK is a WAGNER POWER SPRAYER are just a couple of the many positive life improvements associated with the MAXIMUS HRT EXPERIENCE! Those associated with MAXIMUS HRT are the f***ing KINGS OF THE JUNGLE! I dont care if you are hung like a FIELD MOUSE(no pun intended, MOUSE)lol with and 8 inch tongue, or if you are STRAPPED with an :elephant: trunk like 3J(DIET FORUM MODERATOR), you will finally be the LEGEND between the sheets that you always wanted to be!

You're gonna need a fucking CCW just to carry your own DICK around! Think I'm kidding? Go play around on the testimonials section on our website! All those sore, tired, swollen, beat up VAGINAL CAVITIES....:crying: BOO HOO HOO....:hahano: ALL COMPLIMENTS OF MAXIMUS HRT!!

Hey fella's, your partner's asked for it. They told you to go get help, right...? Or maybe they made fun of you or bitched and moaned about you not keeping your PECKER HARD, right...? :whipping: Well guess the FUCK what....:thefinger

ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT MADE YOU FEEL LOUSY ABOUT BEING "NOODLE DICK PASTA FUCKER".....:Pokeowned... BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR...

YOU JUST GOT WITH MAXIMUS HRT! And now YOU'LL ONCE AGAIN BE THE "ALPHA MALE" you should be!!!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT ASSIST WITH MEDICAL BILLS IN REGARD LOW BACK INJURIES, INTERNAL BRUISING DUE TO THE ACTION THAT YOU PERFORM THROUGH YOUR NEWLY ACQUIRED SEXUAL ABILITIES, NOR CAN I BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POTENTIAL DROWNING OF YOUR PARTNER DUE TO THE MASSIVE LOADS YOU WILL COVER THEIR FACES WITH:jump:

Last edited:
Yeah let's see any average joe, milk man, or UPS man beat that kind of performance. Not going to happen. The unlucky bastards getting 200mg every 3 weeks sure as hell won't be in the running up.

Hmmm!!... and all this time I thought you were a Conservative Republican let's see here:
3some, 4some,5some Gang Bang, sandwich with a midget WTF! is consider a midget WTF! do you mean us Little people?

It's been shown that Republicans have more satisfying sex lives than Democrats. I attribute SOME of this due to the fact that republicans tend to be better-looking! :wink2:

RJ, I hope I have the same problems soon too! Also, "Pics, or it didn't HAPPEN!!"

Edit: How the hell do you post pictures?

Last edited:
It's been shown that Republicans have more satisfying sex lives than Democrats. I attribute SOME of this due to the fact that republicans tend to be better-looking! :wink2:

RJ, I hope I have the same problems soon too! Also, "Pics, or it didn't HAPPEN!!"

haha, we got another snigg on our hands. Sorry JOW, no sex/nude pics of my wife. Here's a modeling shot of hers i love.

Edit: How the hell do you post pictures?

When you post a reply, down at the bottom click on manage attachments and add pics that way.

Last edited:
haha, we got another snigg on our hands. Sorry JOW, no sex/nude pics of my wife. Here's a modeling shot of hers i love.

When you post a reply, down at the bottom click on manage attachments and add pics that way.

RJ.... YOU BASTARD! LIKE I SAID... SOME GUYS HAVE ALL THE LUCK!

As for JOWS6.... I'm getting him ramped up right now.... Real Deal Holyfield, star8 UP PLAYA FROM DA HIMYLAYA... Tru G!
Can you say, "BATMOBILE"

JOWS6.... I'M BOUT TO MAKE YOU A SUPERSTAR...!!!

DISCLAIMER: MAXIMUS HRT CLIENTS... PLEASE DO NOT BE UPSET IF/WHEN YOUR PARTNER SCREAMS OUT "CHIP" or "MAXIMUS" DURING SEX. I PROMISE I DO NOT KNOW THEM. THAT IS JUST THEIR WAY OF SAYING, "THANKS!!!":biggthump

I could only IMAGINE holding a MAXIMUS HRT NATIONAL CONVENTION......:dance2:

Complete, with THE GIRLS OF MAXIM-US....???.....

HMMMMM.....:thinking:

Could that be my next big idea.....:scratchhe:scratchhe

haha, we got another snigg on our hands.

Sorry, what's a snigg?

She is an absolute freak and will let me do whatever i want to her (only rules from Day 1 were no farm animals, midgets or small appliances). She loves any position, anal, DP, toys, throat fucking, spanking, whatever. We've had threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes. We role play, talk dirty and she loves it rough. So there has never been a lack of desire when it comes to wanting to fuck her.

But for the last two weeks i have been beating the breaks off that ass. She actually said two nights ok "OK honey, i think you broke it!!" I have been dumping so much ball sauce in her every night due to this HCG that her nose has been constantly running!! hahahaha

So, i gave her a brief rest (of course I've still been spanking it) and we'll start up again tonight. :D

Thanks to Chip and the Maximus team. I guess i never knew how much I missed that stuff.

:love:

. . . .
. . .
. .

Again:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back