My wife needs help on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) diet!!

Greazy-Pickle

My wife needs help on hcg diet!!

Hi.. can someone please explian the protocol to me on the injectable Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and b12 diet.. im very knowledgeable on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for men.. but have no idea how to set my wife up on a cycle.. injection frequency? IU's per inj? calorie intake im assuming around 500? please help.. thankyou..

You can't seriously advocate that diet?? If she loses weight the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) has nothing to do with it, the 500 cals would be it. I have that much for breakfast though...

I don't think you'll find anyone here who would stand up for that fad of a diet - sorry..

Lol Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) diet. Bull fucking shit. It's just one of those 500 cal crash diet fads.
Take her off of it. It's a waste of time and money.

lol.. listen ladies she is not on the diet.. she has been hearing about it on the radio for months.. (all her friends are doing it) i understand the 500 calorie intake is a bad idea.. this is what the diet calls for.. and this is why im asking if it works.. and we understand that if any1 reduces calories to 500 they will lose weight.. what im asking is will the added Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and b12 increase the weight loss..

I don't think the B12 and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) aid in weight loss. The idea is that the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will hopefully keep you from cannibalizing your muscles, and the B12 is there to give you energy because you will be tired because you aren't eating anything.

I don't think the B12 and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) aid in weight loss. The idea is that the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will hopefully keep you from cannibalizing your muscles, and the B12 is there to give you energy because you will be tired because you aren't eating anything.

finally a real answer.. me personally i call the diet bullshit.. but i wanted to hear it from ppl who have tried it.. and how it worked.. i understand what the b12 is for and the diet end of the deal.. was just looking for opinions on if it worked and if it did what was the protocol.. so obviously this myth is Busted.. very well.. i never realized there were so many cocky females on here lol.. where the fuck is blondie bombshell or mrs p..

lol.. listen ladies she is not on the diet.. she has been hearing about it on the radio for months.. (all her friends are doing it) i understand the 500 calorie intake is a bad idea.. this is what the diet calls for.. and this is why im asking if it works.. and we understand that if any1 reduces calories to 500 they will lose weight.. what im asking is will the added Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and b12 increase the weight loss..

The HCJ only works if on a 500 calorie diet - so therefore there's no scientific proof that its responsible for the weightloss and that it's not the lack of calories. B12 can aid in weightloss if the person has a B12 deficiency - and then it's not a majic pill, it just helps the person get more energy and speed the metabolism up in a person that is deficient of vitamin B12. If your wife is not deficient see will likely see little to no results taking B12. As for HCJ, it can actually cause weight gain if used without the calorie restriction. And although people have had weightloss results with HCJ, they lost both fat and muscle due to the calorie restrictive diet. And since they loss muscle then their bodies arent as good at burning fat off and they usually gain MORE fat back after stopping the diet. Which leads them to do the diet again, lose more muscle, etc... gotta love diet cycles (sarcasm) they're just hurting people and preventing them from actually losing weight and keeping it off....

I hope your wife decides not to do this diet cause it will likely cause her more harm than good.

Hi Greazy,

500 calories a day is a bad idea, her body cannot even mantain it self on 500 calories
a day, When u drastically reduce your calorie intake u will lose weight at first, u lose the weight because you are depriving your body of essential nutrients.

& when she starts consuming the calories she should be consuming the weight will most likely come back.

I think it's better if she understands how she should be eating. Find out what her TDEE is & go under by 500 calories. This with a good workout routine is what she needs to focus on as it is the only thing that will give her long term success.

finally a real answer.. me personally i call the diet bullshit.. but i wanted to hear it from ppl who have tried it.. and how it worked.. i understand what the b12 is for and the diet end of the deal.. was just looking for opinions on if it worked and if it did what was the protocol.. so obviously this myth is Busted.. very well.. i never realized there were so many cocky females on here lol.. where the fuck is blondie bombshell or mrs p..

Greazy,

I forgot to tell u on my previous post
Welcome back :)

I've heard a lot of buzz too about the diet & some people swear by it, but I honestly wouldn't recommend any one this diet.

Have her join the forum, we can guide her, I would love to help her :)
And there are really great female members here now that know what works & what doesn't like Jenner, Detour, Alogia.

Back