Nandrolone PhenylPropionate (NPP) Explained

Really nice post bro!

For those bro's that have juicing wifes this drug is also ideal. My wife loves the stuff. At between 50 and 100mg per week taken in divided doses every 3rd day it gives really nice results for the ladies. Androgenically it is as mild as anavar in my opinion but a better muscle builder.

RG

Last edited:
Really nice post bro!

For those bro's that have juicing wifes this drug is also ideal. My wife loves the stuff. At between 50 and 100mg per week taken in divided doses every 3rd day it gives really nice results for the ladies. Androgenically it is as mild as anavar in my opinion but a better muscle builder.

RG

What about cases where the hormone is boiund to fat cells and continues to suppress one for months after a deca cycle? This would still be a concern with NPP right?

i tried Supra'ws NPP... and boy was i happy with killer results.... i was also on 1g of enanthate per wk as well...... i was 6 weeks in and i came across the NPP and decided to add it into my current cycle for 8 weeks...... WoW !!! i started to see awesome ruslts within 1 week ! harder / chiseled look ..... fuller as well.... very wieny .... kinda like fina ....

npp question( a really good one!)

can i use npp for along time......all year round? and at 600mg/weeK? obvious questino but just wanted to know. how long does it really take for npp to kick in ...the same amnt. of time as test cyp.?

emperorga said:
can i use npp for along time......all year round? and at 600mg/weeK? obvious questino but just wanted to know. how long does it really take for npp to kick in ...the same amnt. of time as test cyp.?

Well, it's not a good idea to run anything year round, but if you are going to compare it to running other steroids year round, I suppose it is not too bad - although I do not know much about it's negative effects on lipid profiles etc.

It's a quick acting ester, phenylpropionate, so you should feel it's effects in just a couple days.

All year round? You are better off with Deca...NPP is for short cycle.

And I think running Nandrolone all year round is a very bad idea.

once again it boils down to do you like long ester gear or short ester gear. i prefer long ester gear for several reasons.

higher concentrations can be made 300-400mg/ml as opposed to 100mg/ml

less frequent injections 1-2/w as opposed to ed or eod.

higher blood levels after the first month.

more consistant blood levels.

if you impatient and dont wanna wait the 4 weeks or so for long ester gear to kick in jump start the cycle with anadrol, dbol, Winstrol (winny), short ester gear, etc....

i been in the game a long time and i have found the longer i am in the more sense long ester gear makes, for me anyway.

BigAndy69 said:
All year round? You are better off with Deca...NPP is for short cycle.

And I think running Nandrolone all year round is a very bad idea.

Thats for sure....after all how many of us make our living off of bodybuilding.

RG
:)

i would choose deca if i was on hrt, however im not and dont plan on it..so i stick with the fast stuff from now on....prop/winny/npp for 6 weeks....how can you top that?

georgie24 said:
i would choose deca if i was on hrt, however im not and dont plan on it..so i stick with the fast stuff from now on....prop/winny/npp for 6 weeks....how can you top that?
drop the Winstrol (winny) add var or halo..i think that tops it
:)

var is so damn cheap now its posibble! the only thing is ordering everything....ALOT of busts going down. and i cant get shit

georgie24 said:
var is so damn cheap now its posibble! the only thing is ordering everything....ALOT of busts going down. and i cant get shit

very true...id rather be safe than sorry any day!!
need to be careful who you use

Great post ! last summer i had the opportunity to buy 3 bottles off of a VERY good friend.. it was NPP by Supra Labs.. I cannot believe the dramatic results this drug has is so little time...
True it is not as strong as TREN,,, but well worth it !

I dont know what you Bros are gonna have in your tank this summer but Die$eL~Man is gonna have NPP in HIS ! <<peace>>

haha sweet review dieselman

bigandy hows this look

1-6 npp 200 e3d
1-6dbol 10-15mg ed
1-6 prop 50mg e3d

then for summer i swap the dbol for Winstrol (winny) or var

Back