Naps order arrived after 8 weeks

XtotalimmortalX

So today I finally got my goodies in the mail from naps only to realize my enanthate 250 was Generic Labs instead of GP. Are they g2g ?? I really don't wanna have to wait another month if they're legit.

I've never ordered there but many people around the "community" say they are good to go. And I have heard of Generic Labs.

So today I finally got my goodies in the mail from naps only to realize my enanthate 250 was Generic Labs instead of GP. Are they g2g ?? I really don't wanna have to wait another month if they're legit.

I heard they are good... what part of the states are you in ? 8 weeks now... :(

Well does it actually matter, what's your options? return it lol and wait another 2 months. The only option you have is to use it :)

its good to go bud, pin it and find out for your self, you should try their tren really good,

Generics labs has the best Dbol I've ever used.That is some strong shit.........makes me think the other Dbol I've used was underdosed.

dont understad why people insist on using these international sources, i get my goods in 3 days domestic.

I been hearing nothing but crazy order times from them from feb orders. I placed my first with them last week and i had my order status paid and processin in 2 days then shipped in a week flat or less. Hoping itll be here before the end of the month i plan to start end april early may

I been hearing nothing but crazy order times from them from feb orders. I placed my first with them last week and i had my order status paid and processin in 2 days then shipped in a week flat or less. Hoping itll be here before the end of the month i plan to start end april early may

Expect to wait about another 5-6 weeks! I placed my order on Mar 4, and nothing yet. =/
:40oz:

Just a heads up to everyone who ordered GP test from them lately. When I sent them a support ticket letting them know that I received GL instead, they replied back telling me that they run out of GP, that's why the sent the GL. I don't mind since a few of you bros say it's good to go, but I would of been pissed if I would have found out that GL was a dirty lab...

Just a heads up to everyone who ordered GP test from them lately. When I sent them a support ticket letting them know that I received GL instead, they replied back telling me that they run out of GP, that's why the sent the GL. I don't mind since a few of you bros say it's good to go, but I would of been pissed if I would have found out that GL was a dirty lab...

The UGL GL is not dirty at all. The guys are good to go

I placed my order 7 weeks ago and still no package in the mail! I have submitted many tickets asking for info on why it's taking so long to get my stuff, and they replied back very quickly!!! But when I ask for a tracking number, they don't reply at all!!! What's going on here???

I placed my order 7 weeks ago and still no package in the mail! I have submitted many tickets asking for info on why it's taking so long to get my stuff, and they replied back very quickly!!! But when I ask for a tracking number, they don't reply at all!!! What's going on here???

from what I understand their tracking numbers don't work anyways. But stop freaking out, you'll get your package just be patient. I know that shit is taking forever but there is nothing you can do about it at this point but wait.

Back