Naps order arrived after 8 weeks

My experience,if its your first time ordering,you will get in less than a month,as i done,but after that,ive read many like yourself its taking forever,hopefully by the next time i order,i hope all the kinks have been worked out:nono:

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:" shit is getting so old. Can't pm hardly anyone. Anyway Liquid 2010 I would like the referral code plus 15% off. Could you email me please gotscreens@yahoo.com

You can't pm because of your post count, need to have over 50 posts in oder to be able to pm.

Today was finally Christmas for me!!! I hate waiting!!! But as everyone here said I would, I got my shit!!!! 8 weeks total!!!

Last edited:
well i placed an order with Naps in mid-feb and got it in 3 weeks,but thats the first time i placed an order with them,i think thats something to think about,after your firt order,they take thier time with your second order,just my opinion

ahhhhh relief order came in after 8 weeks and i was worried about naps lol im going domestic next time around its more but its worth the couple hundred bones

ahhhhh relief order came in after 8 weeks and i was worried about naps lol im going domestic next time around its more but its worth the couple hundred bones

I'm assuming most people got theirs. Things are pretty quiet now after all the panic.

With so many other sources I don't understand why people still choose to use them and wait 2 months for gear. Hoping they get what they ordered..

there has been delays thats a fact,but now things are picking up, the good thing is naps is a legit source & they are cheap plus they take care of their customers,try & see if you get the same treatment out there in the street.........not

Back