Naps order arrived after 8 weeks

dont understad why people insist on using these international sources, i get my goods in 3 days domestic.

Ha! Yeah! I got tired of waiting around on old Nappy! Sometimes 3 weeks, sometimes a month sometimes, once, 10 1/2 weeks. Fuck that!!!! Can't get your cycle when you need it!!!!

So now I get my gear in about 1 hour!!!!!
Homebrew express!!!! :squintfin

i know we are not to talk bout other sources but i only know naps about to place my order today and im in maryland so hopefully its not a 8-10 week deal

i know we are not to talk bout other sources but i only know naps about to place my order today and im in maryland so hopefully its not a 8-10 week deal

Good luck with that bro!!! 8 to 10 weeks!!! Hell I get my powders (ANYTHING) in 7-9 days. DAYS!!!

Just lol'd hard.

Order #1 from mid Feb I am still waiting on (over 6 weeks now)
Order #2 from mid March I just received (just over 2 weeks)

Customs sure is screwy.

This thread gives me hope. I'm going on 8 weeks myself. Was planning on ordering from another source and use my naps order in a later cycle. I'll be patient though and push it for another week or so. I'm just pumped to start this cycle haha

I'm in the same boat.... 6 weeks and nothing... Have gotten 2 orders from others placed 3-4 weeks after.... Whatever.. 1st and last time

This thread gives me hope. I'm going on 8 weeks myself. Was planning on ordering from another source and use my naps order in a later cycle. I'll be patient though and push it for another week or so. I'm just pumped to start this cycle haha

people say to be patient but im running out of hope and lost patients weeks ago . passing 9 weeks...

Thumbs down to NAPS

i def ordered all generic labs stuff too. im not all that worried its not going to come in. ive been in this situation with them before waited 6 7 and 8 weeks before but sure enough it came in. gp shit felt weak and the cyp was very clear and crashed alot witch is why i went with glabs. has anyone on here used GL test e decca or the mix ripped shit they have 50mgprop/50tren/50mast??

My first order with them was about 5 weeks. Have another one on the way. However, if any order takes 2 months or more I would never consider ordering with them again. Thats just way out of line! Coming up on almost a month now for this 1. Not worried at this point but sht 2 months or more is unacceptable.

Everything is back on track. New orders getting filled on time and quick. All old orders are mostly filled and the ones that are not should be very soon with the rest.

Pm me for referral code plus 15% off going on now

wow, i was just looking at there site and those are some great prices, how legit is this? ive always been to nervous to order online and felt better just paying more and getting stuff from my guy but now that i look at it that is some huge savings.

Everything is back on track. New orders getting filled on time and quick. All old orders are mostly filled and the ones that are not should be very soon with the rest.

Pm me for referral code plus 15% off going on now

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:" shit is getting so old. Can't pm hardly anyone. Anyway Liquid 2010 I would like the referral code plus 15% off. Could you email me please gotscreens@yahoo.com

Back