Naps problems?

Naps takes time! After 4 weeks I became skeptical also. However came thru and g2g. The only thing I have a problem with is that they said it shipped on the 18th and according to the post mark it was shipped 10 days later. That definitely had something to do with the delay!

yeah that will happen too for sure.

haha jj. it's all good man. pretty funny though huh. there's that whole "a week and a half? really? that long?" reaction lol.

naps is still g2g in my book for sure, everyone will have shipping issues from time to time and maybe ship things delayed and maybe just the mail itself was delayed. it'd be nice if they'd just say "sorry we might not be able to ship your package for a week or so longer than expected" or something but i mean they have a ton of customers and most people probably won't check the date stamps anyway 'cause they're too pumped about getting the order.

opening it and checking out the goodies will tend to take away all prior concerns about shipping times anyway lol.

Naps is not g2g for me. I have placed two orders with them. Both orders they shipped me the wrong product. The first order I ordered Iran Test and they sent Pakistan Test. Not a big deal I let that go. The second order they shipped me Boldenone and I ordered Tren. I did not let that mistake go. I told them about it and what did they send me in return? Some 10ml vial with no label that has floating debris inside of it. This is the truth on Naps from my personal experience. That is how it went down. Never again.

yeah they have a policy they make small, out of shape dudes sign for packages.
no ez, i think it's the relationship he has with his postman..there's a mailman forum on some weird website I happened upon and all they talk about is how some dude named 'cobra strike' has a mouth like a hoover. I think they are taking advantage of him

:crying:
no ez, i think it's the relationship he has with his postman..there's a mailman forum on some weird website I happened upon and all they talk about is how some dude named 'cobra strike' has a mouth like a hoover. I think they are taking advantage of him

They promised it would be discreet :crying:

Naps is not g2g for me. I have placed two orders with them. Both orders they shipped me the wrong product. The first order I ordered Iran Test and they sent Pakistan Test. Not a big deal I let that go. The second order they shipped me Boldenone and I ordered Tren. I did not let that mistake go. I told them about it and what did they send me in return? Some 10ml vial with no label that has floating debris inside of it. This is the truth on Naps from my personal experience. That is how it went down. Never again.

That suck how it happend, but I honestly dont think naps would send somthing that had shit floating in it, im not saying you are lying im just saying in route between him and you, anyone could have opened it and did somthing to it. naps is gtg and it would be dumb buisness to ship you somthing that had shit floating in it. nappy is a good buisness man.

That suck how it happend, but I honestly dont think naps would send somthing that had shit floating in it, im not saying you are lying im just saying in route between him and you, anyone could have opened it and did somthing to it. naps is gtg and it would be dumb buisness to ship you somthing that had shit floating in it. nappy is a good buisness man.

Speaking of this...I have been pmd by a buddy on here that just got his order from naps...they sent him unlabeled gear...well it had a label...a handwritten one and it was suppose to be geneza brand. I dont know what to tell him....That shit wouldnt fly with me. Has anyone else experienced this with naps???

Speaking of this...I have been pmd by a buddy on here that just got his order from naps...they sent him unlabeled gear...well it had a label...a handwritten one and it was suppose to be geneza brand. I dont know what to tell him....That shit wouldnt fly with me. Has anyone else experienced this with naps???
Yes. The replacement they sent me was unlabeled. It also is dirty.

They Ran out of labels from what i have heard.
So they decided instead of causing more delays....send the gear without.

What do you mean it was dirty surf ?

My last order about a month ago took just over one month from ship date but they always pull through

So Im guessing since my order was shipped will come in hand written labels? Hope thats not the case cause if i wanted uncertained stuff id stick to the homemade crap floating around my gym. Why I went with naps for the gauarantee label and the labeled box to assure customers it was legitmate lab grade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naps picked up alot of new customers when the gen bust happend, they are swamped with orders I would imagine. And I still dont believe they shipped gear with shit floating in it, maybe somone at customs opened it or some shit but I dont think it was shipped with stuff floating in it, the label thing is no big deal.

lol the guy above posted that it was dirty....

I knew that it sounded like I thought you were talking to me about the dirty shit...I just didnt take the time to word it differently...Plus my buddy pmd me and said naps was willing to ship him a whole new order to him with labels when they got them for free....Pretty good biz if you ask me!!!

So Im guessing since my order was shipped jan 26th, will come in hand written labels? Hope thats not the case cause if i wanted uncertained stuff id stick to the homemade crap floating around my gym. Why I went with naps for the gauarantee label and the labeled box to assure customers it was legitmate lab grade.

gymrat, you do realize that the gp stuff is made by naps right? not sure what you mean by "legitimate lab grade" but if it is made by naps, whether it has a label or not, it is still the same stuff.

the label means nothing.

Yes, It was just for peice of mind kinda thing you know? My deca was shipped the 24th and i recieve it two weeks before eta and it had the labels on it, sealed up in good condition no shit floating in it.

by shit floating in it, do u mean it crashed?? if so warm the bottle under warm tap water for a bit and it should go back into solution. if there is actual debris floating in it, don't f with it

I knew that it sounded like I thought you were talking to me about the dirty shit...I just didnt take the time to word it differently...Plus my buddy pmd me and said naps was willing to ship him a whole new order to him with labels when they got them for free....Pretty good biz if you ask me!!!

No worries.
Yeah that was good.
Just goes to show the customers is No.1
Thats why i am always sticking to them.

gymrat, you do realize that the gp stuff is made by naps right? not sure what you mean by "legitimate lab grade" but if it is made by naps, whether it has a label or not, it is still the same stuff.

the label means nothing.

True.
What you get in the vial is what you get in a labeled vial.
They ran out of labels,New ones are on their way.
So instead of delaying all orders they sent them out so you guys can start your cycle.

by shit floating in it, do u mean it crashed?? if so warm the bottle under warm tap water for a bit and it should go back into solution. if there is actual debris floating in it, don't f with it
This is what happened. I ran warm tap water over it and its clear now. Still, if I was shipped the wrong product when it had a label, how do I know they got the replacement right without a label?

Back