need doc?

zeddaddy

ok so i did a delt injection of 250mg/mL test and deca. total 2.8 cc's. last monday. the injection pain never subsided. on friday the area around my injection was slightly red, slighty swollen, and slightly warm to the touch. and it hurt a little worse than most injections. so i iced it and took some ibproufen and now today it barely hurts but the area that was red is no longer red but is now kinda hard and exactly where i did my shot there is a little lump. also ive been hotter than normal (maybe fever, maybe just me being a hot fatass) and i havent slept well since thursday. any advice is appreciated

Get to a doctor NOW !!

You probably has an abcess;

Abcess symptoms include;
- Area is a little extra warm to touch.
- You may feel feverish.
- Red blotchines at the surface of the skin.

An abcess starts off from an infection. This is what happens with injections. If there is bacteria in the oil, on the skin or on the needle, it could find it's way inside your muscle. Then the infection begins. It usually starts off as cellulitis, which is a moderate infection that the body starts to fight off like any other infection. If the bacteria is too strong or too much, the body will protect itself by enclosing the infected area with a hard shell to contain it. This is the abcess. It needs to be surgically removed unfortunately as it is useless tissue at that point. The bigger the infection the bigger the abcess.
So to answer your question, an abcess is caused by an infection. An infection could have been caused by bacteria entering the muscle via the needle, or the oil. That is why we all stress on sterility of injection sites, needles, and oil.

get to a clinic if you're worried about it... they are gonna give you a prescription of APO-CEPHALEX 500mg and probably send you to the ER... because most doctors wont go after a deep tissue abcess in a clinic...

what do u mean a clinic? my family practicitioner? should i just tell them it happened because i was shooting aas? im still under my parents health insurance and they cant find out about this. am i pretty fucked? also how can you be so sure its an abscess. like i said it seems to have got better in one day. NO more redness NO more ache BUT its kinda hard now and im still kinda hot. im gonna take my temperature soon i dont have a thermometer on hand

You went ahead and shot nearly 3 cc's of oil that has two types of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that you are unfamiliar with into your shoulder and are wondering why it hurts, is swollen and red? :toilet:

how am i unfamilar with these oils. it makes no diff if i put test and deca in one syringe. btw that was my 5th shot. every other one went fine. how do u explain that. oh and yea 3ccs in my delts is no prob before this. yea and why did none of my other shots which were exactly the same have this effect

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on what kind of abcess you have either a sterile abcess where the injection gets trapped and closed off and is more irritation based or a septic abcess which is bacterial infection.

IMO you have a sterile abcess as its the exact symptoms as I've had a few times before with delt shots, but that depends on how quickly the symptoms set in. If it was the next day and on you have a good chance that its that because its unlikely a full blown bacterial infection abcess developed that quickly. You said the symptoms rapidly subsided in a day, so maybe waiting a day wouldnt be a horrible idea. If not then I'd hit up a doc just to be sure. Just my 2 amps. I've had the same thing a few times, redness, swelling, hard inject site, warm, blotchy, etc...

Plus unless you regularly hit delts 3cc's is on the upper end up injection amount for that area. Next time consider bigger areas like quad/glutes.

I honestly do not think you have an abscess but I do think you should go see a doc to make sure. It is very difficult to diagnose an abscess over the internet since I would need to touch your arm to have a better understanding of what is going on.

zeddaddy said:
how am i unfamilar with these oils. it makes no diff if i put test and deca in one syringe. btw that was my 5th shot. every other one went fine. how do u explain that. oh and yea 3ccs in my delts is no prob before this. yea and why did none of my other shots which were exactly the same have this effect

#1 You are unfamiliar with these oils because of what they are. This is your first cycle and it is quite apearant from your previous post that you know not what you are doing. You are mixing two compounds in your first cycle and using too much for a first cycle as well. When things go south as they already have, how will you know which compound is the problem?

#2 This was your fifth shot into your delt with nearly 3 cc's in each dart. Do i need to say more? C'mon.

#3 The oil is going into the same place over and over. Do the math. If you shoot your delt again with 3cc's the problem will worsen. Try your ass or your quad.

Fred Rogers... Out.

these threads are hard...I've had many a scare, thinking an abscess was forming but it was just oil.

I say get it checked out, better that you take care of it now than end up with one.

happens to the best of us

A-10 said:
IMO you have a sterile abcess as its the exact symptoms as I've had a few times before with delt shots, but that depends on how quickly the symptoms set in. If it was the next day and on you have a good chance that its that because its unlikely a full blown bacterial infection abcess developed that quickly. You said the symptoms rapidly subsided in a day, so maybe waiting a day wouldnt be a horrible idea. If not then I'd hit up a doc just to be sure. Just my 2 amps. I've had the same thing a few times, redness, swelling, hard inject site, warm, blotchy, etc...

I completely agree! A bacterial abcess actualy is not hard. It is big and puffy like a marshmellow and it is completely numb.
The symptoms you have I have had many times. I just got over some strong test prop injections and had to dilute it with oil and BA.
Actually, I fill a 10ml vial with oil and a little squirt of BA. After I draw the test prop, I then draw the same amount from my oil mixture. Its been working for me.
Things like this happen to the most experienced. Don't let a few negative comments get you down.
Learn from your experience and keep working at it bro.

Doesn't seem like an abcess. Have had similar soreness. It would have been helpful if you had taken accurate temperature readings and provided the data. You'll live. But your cycle is questionable.

well its pretty much all better now im guessing it wa a sterile abcess. thanks for the help guys and strega keep on hating. theres no such thing as a perfect first cycle and if your implying that i should do test only, why is that? why dont i want my connective tissues to grow along with my muscles to improve strength and not to mention recovery. if the prob is 3cc's in my delt how come my other one which i just shot another 2.8cc's yesterday is absolutely fine?? once again thanks guys your so much help

oh and btw thefantom im 19. i know its young but i plan on doing teen and collegiate natls so lets get real you need a lil edge in those competitions

zeddaddy said:
if your implying that i should do test only, why is that? why dont i want my connective tissues to grow along with my muscles to improve strength and not to mention recovery.

That sounds nice on paper but you havent even gone through post cycle therapy (pct) to gauge how you're body reacts. You might have a tough time recovering from just test, let alone trying to recover from deca. When its all said and done you just may end up smaller than you started with a torso full of scarring acne to go along with it. Its best to start off slow and gauge how you react to the various compunds, and more importantly knowing which one produced which results.

zeddaddy said:
if the prob is 3cc's in my delt how come my other one which i just shot another 2.8cc's yesterday is absolutely fine?? once again thanks guys your so much help

For the size of the the delt 3cc's is a bit much unless you A) have big delts and B) have hit delts for a long time. I try to keep mine to no more than 1.5. Mix up your sites and hit quads/glute/or even chest.

zeddaddy said:
oh and btw thefantom im 19. i know its young but i plan on doing teen and collegiate natls so lets get real you need a lil edge in those competitions

I'm too lazy to type a response but I'm sure others will chime in to let you know. Post up a picture if you have one for us to see since you're already a competitor of sorts

A-10.....you might as well give up, know as well as myself that these kids are always right and there's no reasoning with them......lol

Zeddaddy, Im not "hating" or whatever retard slang you choose to use, Im pointing out that what you are doing is not kosher.

"also ive been hotter than normal (maybe fever, maybe just me being a hot fatass) and i havent slept well since thursday."

By your own words you are having issues. Do you know which compound is causing your problems? Thought not.

Make sure you incorporate some oxymethalon, halo and some stanazolol into your post cycle therapy (pct) so you can maximize the growth of your connective tissue. That is clearly more important than maximizing the growth of your brain. :goof:

StoneColdNTO said:
A-10.....you might as well give up, know as well as myself that these kids are always right and there's no reasoning with them......lol

lollerblades :)

Back